• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Two More Star Wars Movies Coming?

i hope one of the episodes whould be about The empire taking over naboo and killing jar jar and boss nass

if their making more Star Wars movies then i HOPE! they are set after the war .. and is about the resurection of the Jedi councel..
and it MUST have Mark in it .. and it MUST be atleat 2hours long and MUST be at the cinima..
ohh and lucas.. Star War is getting Way more played out then Star Trek..
(he once said he didnt want Star wars to become like Star trek.. )

That's funny. Because most of Star Trek{Except for Enterprise..eck} have better quality than Star Wars.

No, the original Star Wars Trilogy is miles better than anything that's come out of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, or Scrubs combined.

No, the original Star Wars Trilogy is miles better than anything that's come out of Star Trek, Battlestar Galactica, Firefly, or Scrubs combined.
Scrubs:huh:
Yes...They are. Star Wars changed the way films are made. What did Star Trek or Spider-man do to help cinema?

MESA YO SLAVE ANI!

Mesa do wateva usa say Ani cuz I'ma sterotypea of'a jamacians Ani!

umm, SM3 was silly. So far its easily the most over hyped film of the year. We'll see how Pirates and Shrek fair. SM3 was bad,and for me(my view) it kindof knocks the spiderman trilogy down a notch or two. Shame though sam raimi oughta get his ass kicked for putting out this pile of **** of a movie..

Lucas should just keep his mouth shutand focus on that Red Tails story that he's working on since forever.

He won't even direct it. He's no longer capable of directing a compelling story that doesn't focus on CG.

People I am sorry to break it to you... but don't expect another Star Wars movie in your life time... maybe around 2027... 50 years after.... that would be cool... but not any time soon...

MESA YO SLAVE ANI!

Mesa do wateva usa say Ani cuz I'ma sterotypea of'a jamacians Ani!

Why do people forget that it was a BLACK guy who voiced him. Ahmed Best had no problem doing the voice and inflection. HE should be the one blamed, not Lucas (although I blame Lucas for creating such a god-awful character).

i hope one of the episodes whould be about The empire taking over naboo and killing jar jar and boss nass

LOL. I certainly hope we will see how the Empire came to truly be. I want to see DARTH VADER leading a battalion of soldiers and taking over planets, while the Emperor sits in his throne and cackles.

There's lots of questions about what could happen between ROTS and ANH.

I just wander how the format of the show will be. I figure we will get the traditional Star Wars opening with crawl, and the shows will be multipart, with a major storyline that arches over the parts. In between parts, we could get a "to be continued..."

Its weird to picture Star Wars with a TV show opening and credits.

Episode 3 (and the Prequels) in a nutshell:

http://www.vgcats.com/comics/?strip_id=150

Hallmark card romance? Did you ever stop and think about the fact that neither of them had normal childhoods? Anakin was taken into the jedi's ranks a few years before puberty hit. For ten years he had been taught to believe that attacthment to a women was wrong and was not the jedi way. Imagine that all through middle and high school your parents had told you that attraction to a woman was wrong. I am sure that many of you on here are even worse with women and that's with a normal childhood. If you guys had actual experience in teen/young adult relationships you would realize just how accurate lucas portrayed them. Lucas had an impossible legacy to live up to. I think he did a great job without adding mandalorians, BADASS anakin, and contrived light saber duels.

WomanLaughing.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"