UK MTV making of X3

Bastila

Deathdealer
Reaction score
Ok guys just checked MTV and on firday at 6:30 they have a making of, how glad i am for them to show it lol.

So remeber to recored it or tape it or watch it live i will be even though i will have seen the film.

Anyway 25th 6:30pm and if you miss it they like show them a million times afterwards over the weekend.

Bastila said:
Ok guys just checked MTV and on firday at 6:30 they have a making of, how glad i am for them to show it lol.

So remeber to recored it or tape it or watch it live i will be even though i will have seen the film.

Anyway 25th 6:30pm and if you miss it they like show them a million times afterwards over the weekend.

OMG - yay! :D Wait - it's the same day it opens?

Why didn't they release that a few weeks ago. I could have watched it 100 times before watching the film.:(

Iceman/Psylocke said:
Why didn't they release that a few weeks ago. I could have watched it 100 times before watching the film.:(

lol me to.

LOL! Us Dutchies are getting the making off X3 this Sunday! :D

Pauluz said:
LOL! Us Dutchies are getting the making off X3 this Sunday! :D

we get two different ones lol.

Grrr. WHEN is it gonna air in Australia?... :mad: It's no fair!

:( I don't have sky :( please someone post it on youtube thanks:D

Oh channel four might show it, they show that kinf of things somtimes.

Bastila said:
Oh channel four might show it, they show that kinf of things somtimes.
T4 probably
Bastila said:

Thursday is the 25th. Friday is the 26th

Mr Lex Luthor said:
Grrr. WHEN is it gonna air in Australia?... :mad: It's no fair!

I heard who's watching x-3 on May 22 has no right to complain about anything ever again :o ;)

CapBeerCino said:
I heard who's watching x-3 on May 22 has no right to complain about anything ever again :o ;)
Oh...WEEEEEEE!! :p

Tomorrow! :up: But still. I love seeing behind-the-scenes stuff. Hopefully, it'll air over here soon OR someone upload it online.

CapBeerCino said:
lol

Ok for people being able to read this now MTV are showing it today at 6pm.

6pm tonight MTV are showing the Mkaing of so it will be on all the time after that.

Bastila said:
Ok for people being able to read this now MTV are showing it today at 6pm.

6pm tonight MTV are showing the Mkaing of so it will be on all the time after that.
:eek: someone tape it and put it on to youtube please!
Your are soo lucky you lot :( I hate not having sky :down

Question when i record it how do i transfer it to my computer?

If somone can tell me i'll have a go.

I don't think there's any way, unless you have a DVD recorder

Dont have one, but i think just look out for Channel four see if they have anything somtimes they do.

Or somtimes people might put it on you tube so look out for that as well.

Hopefully someone does put it on youtube*crosses fingers*

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"