Comics Ultimate Spider-Man

My problem with the relaunch is that it felt too childish. At least for the first couple of volumes.

I gotta start handling my money better so I can buy more USM Volumes. I miss it.

I just bought all 22 volumes of USM, plus the four relaunch books. Not sure if I want to buy Ultimate Spider-Man: Fallout (Spider-Man's funeral).

I have the first volume of Miles Morales, but IDK if I feel like spending more money on that series.

I've got the entire run of USM in hardcover plus the USM omnibus. I haven't started reading the MM version yet. I'll get to it eventually but I'm just not interested at the moment.

I just bought all 22 volumes of USM, plus the four relaunch books. Not sure if I want to buy Ultimate Spider-Man: Fallout (Spider-Man's funeral).

I have the first volume of Miles Morales, but IDK if I feel like spending more money on that series.
Yeah I've got about 7 to purchase then. All after 19. Maybe Fallout is worth the read? Eh maybe not haha. I'll probably skim through it at a shop.
Yeah I'm sure MM isn't too bad. I read part of his Spider-Man No More arc. It was touching.

I've got the entire run of USM in hardcover plus the USM omnibus. I haven't started reading the MM version yet. I'll get to it eventually but I'm just not interested at the moment.
I've heard about the omnibuses. They must be huge lol. I'm kinda same on MM.

Before you get to the relaunch, make sure you read the two "Reqiuem" issues.

Where do you find those? I saw them listed at Wikipedia but there volume number is considered N/A.

I've heard about the omnibuses. They must be huge lol. I'm kinda same on MM.

Yeah, the USM omnibus is about 1200 pages. But it's a fantastic book, very beautifully constructed. The pages are quality paper and the binding is sewn so the book lays nice and flat no matter what page you open.

Where do you find those? I saw them listed at Wikipedia but there volume number is considered N/A.
There are two ways you can find them. One is to buy the "Ultimate Requiem" trade paperback, which also features the Requiem issues for X-Men and Fantastic Four:

http://www.amazon.com/Ultimatum-Req...d=1390447111&sr=8-1&keywords=ultimate+requiem

Another option is to buy the two Spider-Man issues individually:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Ultimatum-S...7819938?pt=US_Comic_Books&hash=item2a36c9c7a2

I buy most of my books off of eBay or amazon. I save so much money by doing that. :)

I got the 692 Variants through Amazon. That helped A LOT considering shops were all sold out.

I got the 692 Variants through Amazon. That helped A LOT considering shops were all sold out.
I remember the 700 variants were very expensive in shops, but I think you can buy them for less money now on amazon/eBay.

I remember the 700 variants were very expensive in shops, but I think you can buy them for less money now on amazon/eBay.

That's weird. Yeah they were really expensive. I remember seeing the Quesada variant for like hundreds of dollars.

I wouldn't pay a cent for a Quesada variant after what he did with One More Day. :(

I remember that more than ANYTHING, I wanted that Ditko variant and before it was even released, it was going for over a grand on eBay... the price started creeping up after the issue was released and I haven't looked to see what it is at this point in time a year later... but at the time, it WAS the most expensive of all the variants... and I STILL would buy it, but not at some ridiculously high price... I LOVE Ditko, but not THAT much... all the other variants I don't have an interest worth a damn for them...

I wouldn't pay a cent for a Quesada variant after what he did with One More Day. :(
Lol! Such a crap move erasing their marriage. I haven't even read the in between really. Like post OMD and Amazing 600s. I was reading the lead up to Superior, and MJ and Peter definitely have chemistry. I just don't see how it could go on for so long that they aren't together.

I remember that more than ANYTHING, I wanted that Ditko variant and before it was even released, it was going for over a grand on eBay... the price started creeping up after the issue was released and I haven't looked to see what it is at this point in time a year later... but at the time, it WAS the most expensive of all the variants... and I STILL would buy it, but not at some ridiculously high price... I LOVE Ditko, but not THAT much... all the other variants I don't have an interest worth a damn for them...
Haha. Yeah that Ditko variant is awesome. I remember seeing it and being like =O
I'm not a fan of the colors but good luck on getting that one

Lol! Such a crap move erasing their marriage. I haven't even read the in between really. Like post OMD and Amazing 600s. I was reading the lead up to Superior, and MJ and Peter definitely have chemistry. I just don't see how it could go on for so long that they aren't together.

Haha. Yeah that Ditko variant is awesome. I remember seeing it and being like =O
I'm not a fan of the colors but good luck on getting that one

you're right, the colors are just awful, but it IS a 50 year old unused Ditko piece of art, after all... I've pretty much given up on my acquiring it... I guess that'll be my Holy Grail from here on in...

you're right, the colors are just awful, but it IS a 50 year old unused Ditko piece of art, after all... I've pretty much given up on my acquiring it... I guess that'll be my Holy Grail from here on in...

Lol! Dope. A B&W would be cool. But don't get me wrong, if I had the money I'd get that thing. I didn't see it once in the shops.

Lol! Dope. A B&W would be cool. But don't get me wrong, if I had the money I'd get that thing. I didn't see it once in the shops.

I NEVER saw it in person... I forgot what the ratio of the Ditko variant was, but my LCS told me straight up, they'd never score even ONE... and I was the first and ONLY one who tried to per-order it there... the closest to a B/W that I'LL ever get to is the one in the ASM Omnibus Vol 1 third printing that just came out back in August...

Is the volume, "And His Amazing Friends" good? That's what I'm going to read next.

Is the volume, "And His Amazing Friends" good? That's what I'm going to read next.
If I remember correctly, that volume was good (I don't think it was anything spectacular, but its certainly one of the better story arcs of USM).

The first 39 issues of USM are just so solid… that was the best of not only USM, but Ultimate Marvel in general.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"