Comics Ultimate Spider-Man

Man, f**k Ultimate Peter Parker. :o

We getting the REAL Peter Parker back, that's all that matters to me. :up:

Hey, hey, Ultimate Peter Parker is awesome!

4.5/5
Voted 5/5 because I really enjoy the series too much to give it 80%

Aww man I'll have to go check it out. Thanks though. :)

So they're going to make two comics, one for Peter and one for Miles? And is Miles going to be called Spider-Boy?

And do any of these characters stay dead? I mean I thought that the Ultimate comics was supposed to take more risks.

So they're going to make two comics, one for Peter and one for Miles? And is Miles going to be called Spider-Boy?

And do any of these characters stay dead? I mean I thought that the Ultimate comics was supposed to take more risks.

I don't know what the plan is for Miles, but no--he isn't going to be called "Spider-Boy." And who says people can't come back in the Ultimate universe?

Captain America might still be alive as well.
Thor also didn't die, just got trapped in the Negative Zone.

Jessica Drew is no longer called Spider Woman, SHIELD changed her codename, so I wouldn't be surprised if they changed Miles' as well.

As for the ending to Ultimate Spider-Man 200...

It could just be a leftover clone from the Ultimate Saga. They did show the multi armed clone in one of Peter's friend's "What If?" scenarios...

We actually saw Peter die, and in the Ultimate universe, dead stays dead. This is all just a marketing ploy to get The Amazing Spider-Man movie fans to read the book since they will be looking for a Peter Parker under the mask, not Miles Morales.

Edit: Just realized something:

In the Ultimate universe, it isn't the "Goblin formula", it is the "OZ serum" and Peter's (as well as Miles') powers come from variations of said serum...maybe he is still alive

Last edited:
This makes sense though, the Goblin formula is supposed to give you the ability to heal from most anything, they already set that precedence.
Yes, and it is the exact same base as the Spider Formula.
OZ + Spider DNA
OZ + Norman DNA

so the OZ Formula will have healed Peter as well as Norman. Harry too!

I may end up getting back into USM... this is huge! I'm EXCITED!!!

I stopped reading USM ages ago. Over here in the UK it was doubled with Ultimate X-Men.

The last issue I remember getting was the one with Harry turning into Hobgoblin.

The first 39 issues are the best of the series. After that it has its ups and downs, but overall I liked it until the relaunch came about. Though the Death of Spider-Man was a great end to the Peter Parker storyline. I really wonder though what they are doing with his "resurrection."

Was gonna buy the next volume I'm supposed to read. War of the Symbiotes. But budget wasn't right. Sounds cool though.

Was gonna buy the next volume I'm supposed to read. War of the Symbiotes. But budget wasn't right. Sounds cool though.
Where were you planning on buying that volume of USM? I recommend eBay or amazon. :)

I love the first 6 volumes (40 issues or so) after that I don't care too much about it.

I feel the same about the first 2 volumes of Ultimate X-Men.

What about volumes 8 and 17? I thought those were on par with the first six volumes.

What about volumes 8 and 17? I thought those were on par with the first six volumes.
Even though Ultimate fell a bit short after those first volumes, there are the select volumes throughout that hold really well.

Hobgoblin, Venom, Silver Sable, Morbius arc...

Where were you planning on buying that volume of USM? I recommend eBay or amazon. :)
Lol I know. There's a comic shop like literally 45 seconds away from my place, driving. I was gonna get it there.

Even though Ultimate fell a bit short after those first volumes, there are the select volumes throughout that hold really well.

Hobgoblin, Venom, Silver Sable, Morbius arc...

Agreed. It kind of alternated... one volume was meh, the next was great, and so on. Then the relaunch came, and overall I thought that was so/so. But the death of Spider-Man was fantastic (although I hated seeing Peter die). So glad Bagely came back for that one.

I remember liking the first relaunch a lot, with the new take on Mysterio and the Chameleon.

Wasn't chamelion a mutant in USM? Although I prefer the classic version, I think making him a mutant actually makes more sense in this case. That way you can explain how he can change his height, voice, gender, and really made himself believable as another person.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"