Age of Ultron Ultron! We Would Have Words With Thee! Official Thor/Chris Hemworth Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!!

You wanna ruin everrrrrythiiing

who cares?!?!?!??
Hey, I didn't say that it ruined the picture for me or anything, I still think it's awesome artwork of him and the poster as a whole is going to be the background of something that I own (haven't decided which yet, either laptop, ipad or work computer, or maybe all 3). I was just curious if others were seeing the same thing I was :oldrazz:

Hey, I didn't say that it ruined the picture for me or anything, I still think it's awesome artwork of him and the poster as a whole is going to be the background of something that I own (haven't decided which yet, either laptop, ipad or work computer, or maybe all 3). I was just curious if others were seeing the same thing I was :oldrazz:

Yeah you're not allowed to say anything bad about the poster, even if it is a joke.

Yeah you're not allowed to say anything bad about the poster, even if it is a joke.

Give up the snobbery man. Learn to have fun with this stuff they're releasing. You don't need to microscopically analyze every freakin' detail.

Learn to let go, dont get so attached to tings. Min, Picture is fine.

Sheesh...again, I was just pointing it out because as I was basking in the wonderfulness that is Thor, I thought something looked a little odd and was simply CURIOUS if anyone else had noticed. I mean, this is a message board right, where we can come and discuss things (in this case, particularly Thor as he pertains to Age of Ultron)? At least one other person noticed as well and that's all I wanted to know. My question was answered and now I'm back to enjoying the artwork and all the new tidbits that we're getting.

Some of you need to chill out a bit when others ask perfectly innocent questions and not assume the worst of those of us asking the questions :whatever:

Sheesh...again, I was just pointing it out because as I was basking in the wonderfulness that is Thor, I thought something looked a little odd and was simply CURIOUS if anyone else had noticed. I mean, this is a message board right, where we can come and discuss things (in this case, particularly Thor as he pertains to Age of Ultron)? At least one other person noticed as well and that's all I wanted to know. My question was answered and now I'm back to enjoying the artwork and all the new tidbits that we're getting.

Some of you need to chill out a bit when others ask perfectly innocent questions and not assume the worst of those of us asking the questions :whatever:

It's not innocent though. You were critiquing some of the most innocuous stuff ever ..... it happens a lot on these forums. I just can never understand why people can't look at it and go "Ohhhh cool". It's always gotta be "Well the scale of his arm is off here, the shading isn't quite right there" like we're judging art at an exhibit or something.

On another note, it seems like Whedon prefers Thor's look when he doesn't have armor covering his biceps/arms since we've seen more pictures of him sleeveless.

Really, my only concern for the character is that he won't have much of an character arc when compared to everyone else due to Loki not being in this film.

On another note, it seems like Whedon prefers Thor's look when he doesn't have armor covering his biceps/arms since we've seen more pictures of him sleeveless.

Really, my only concern for the character is that he won't have much of an character arc when compared to everyone else due to Loki not being in this film.

The arc for everyone has to do with Utron's existence and creation. I expect Whedon makes up for not having enough Thor moments in the first film.

It's not innocent though. You were critiquing some of the most innocuous stuff ever ..... it happens a lot on these forums. I just can never understand why people can't look at it and go "Ohhhh cool". It's always gotta be "Well the scale of his arm is off here, the shading isn't quite right there" like we're judging art at an exhibit or something.
I do agree that there are some that nitpick the smallest details and get way too worked up over things that they perceive (personally the fine tooth comb with which some were going over Hawkeye's poster and how he's positioned, the look on his face, etc... all means he's going to die, had me rolling my eyes a bit). Regarding this though, I WASNT getting worked up over it, I was just wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not. What's getting me "worked up" now is feeling I have to defend myself against people that are making false assumptions about me and my intentions in asking a simple question.

Whatever. I'm out of this for now. Think what you want about me, I'll go back to enjoying and loving the artwork

Last edited:
I do agree that there are some that nitpick the smallest details and get way too worked up over things that they perceive (personally the fine tooth comb with which some were going over Hawkeye's poster and how he's positioned, the look on his face, etc... all means he's going to die, had me rolling my eyes a bit). Regarding this though, I WASNT getting worked up over it, I was just wondering if my eyes were playing tricks on me or not. What's getting me "worked up" now is feeling I have to defend myself against people that are making false assumptions about me and my intentions in asking a simple question.

Whatever. I'm out of this for now. Think what you want about me, I'll go back to enjoying and loving the artwork

You were doing nothing wrong and just making a fair observation. The Avengers' posters all look awesome, but yes... Thor's right arm looks weird because the artist made an error.

If you had said, "That ruins EVERYTHING! UGGGGG," then people might have a point about you complaining about "innocuous" details. But you instead made a fair point in a normal fashion, showing that other are over-reacting to you.

I bet ULTRON has a special love of THOR. He will be messed with harshly. Mjolnir? Lightning? Bah! This wont be Chitauri silly putty soldiers flying around shooting *****e lasers. :)

Did you guys see the pictures of Hemsworth flexing his arm last night?

Btg2SkkIEAIB1wV.jpg:large

I think the artist was just recreating godliness

Great poster of Thor. Guardians is close but I still can't wait for Age of Ultron right now.

gonna geek out so much if Hemsworth says the "We would have words with thee" Line

What the hell is wrong with some of you? Silvermoon is one of the best posters here and always has something insightful to add to most discussions she's a part of. Run her off for absolutely no reason and you'll be doing this community a disservice.

An innocuous post about how an arm may or may not have the correct Photoshop effects gets met with: "KEEP IT TO YOURSELF!! You wanna ruin everrrrrythiiing"???? That's just obnoxious. :cmad:

^^ I was just kidding about that btw. I apologize if it was seen as a rude comment Silvermoon! Come back Silvermoon!

People DO get overly picky about this stuff though. Thats just the truth.

Yes, his arms are just impressive.

tumblr_n9dqrpJSCO1suotkjo1_500.jpg

Damn! Its like Hemsworth took all those "his biceps are not that big" comments to heart and took it upon himself to set the record straight at Comic Con. :funny:

Btl7uzHIAAAK_ue.png

Can anyone explain where the Jane foster break-up thing came from?

Damn! Its like Hemsworth took all those "his biceps are not that big" comments to heart and took it upon himself to set the record straight at Comic Con. :funny:

Btl7uzHIAAAK_ue.png

:hehe: That's a pretty funny and expected reaction.

gonna geek out so much if Hemsworth says the "We would have words with thee" Line

It'll probably be a little different...

"Ultron, we would have words"

"Ultron, We would have words with you"

El Mayimbe.:oldrazz:

I hope it's true. Thor's arc currently relies too much on Jane, and to be honest, I hate her character

It'll probably be a little different...

"Ultron, we would have words"

"Ultron, We would have words with you"

I hope it's true. Thor's arc currently relies too much on Jane, and to be honest, I hate her character

Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"