Uncharted 4: A Thief's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
uncharted4_demo_psx_169kfi.gif

JgAu7w.png

7qbv1Q.gif

wow, i wonder how he saw it coming. but he was effing right
The ironic thing is that Neil Druckman posted that hashtag after the news was announced, but at PSX, Greg had interviewed him and he said it would definitely make the date.

I guess Colin just saw or heard something that didn't sound right because something must've happened since to make them realize they needed more time.

Yup, I believe he even said they'd stretch it an extra month. He was on the money.

Im not upset. Im leaving the country for about a month in Feb/March and have alot to catch up when I return. UC4 would have been too much of a distraction

The ironic thing is that Neil Druckman posted that hashtag after the news was announced, but at PSX, Greg had interviewed him and he said it would definitely make the date.

I guess Colin just saw or heard something that didn't sound right because something must've happened since to make them realize they needed more time.
yep, i heard about that. i guess something came up and they decided they need just a little bit more time to make it right.

do what you gotta do, ND.
bc he's in the gaming press and has seen and been told stuff that we arent privvy too
so is greg miller and he was saying it would make the march release date.

thats what is called a difference of opinion. They dont share a brain
hence, why i wondered in the first place what made colin see the delay coming. no need for the condescending attitude.

Well I dont know what you want bc thats the simplest way to put it. There really isnt some elaborate explanation for this. Its not like Colin was given secrets that Greg was completely unaware of. Two people can be armed with the same set of information and interpret the outcome differently. It happens all the time with them

I always interpreted it as a gut feeling more than inside knowledge. They've both been pretty open about what they know after news is announced and I know Bethesda didn't feed Colin info about Fallout 4 before they announced it or the release date. I always interpreted it as him just making someway outlandish guesses, that seemingly come true more often than not. But he'll tell you himself that he's actually wrong way more than he is right, he's just more vocal about it.

With that said, I really think Naughty Dog was expecting to have it ready in time, but I also don't expect them to come out and announce a delay at something like PSX. So they probably knew they needed more time but were just waiting for the right time to say it.

Well I dont know what you want bc thats the simplest way to put it. There really isnt some elaborate explanation for this. Its not like Colin was given secrets that Greg was completely unaware of. Two people can be armed with the same set of information and interpret the outcome differently. It happens all the time with them
there doesn't have to be an elaborate explanation for it. all i said was that i wondered how he saw it coming and yes, both he and greg probably had the same resources but colin deduced a different scenario which ended up being right.
I always interpreted it as a gut feeling more than inside knowledge. They've both been pretty open about what they know after news is announced and I know Bethesda didn't feed Colin info about Fallout 4 before they announced it or the release date. I always interpreted it as him just making someway outlandish guesses, that seemingly come true more often than not. But he'll tell you himself that he's actually wrong way more than he is right, he's just more vocal about it.

With that said, I really think Naughty Dog was expecting to have it ready in time, but I also don't expect them to come out and announce a delay at something like PSX. So they probably knew they needed more time but were just waiting for the right time to say it.
yeah, maybe it was a gut feeling and the experience he's had from working in the gaming industry. i remember when ign accidentally reported tlg being cancelled he was pretty vocal about the mistake in the podcast (when we still in ign).

Colin wouldn't like being called gaming press. He stressed he's not. He's just a guy who likes games who has friends in the industry.

His words. Not mine. Neil was actually getting slightly annoyed that Colin was saying it wouldn't hit its date, lol.

I really don't care. They can delay it for 2017 if they need. Just make it as incredible as I believe it is going to be.

Eh no big deal. Although people will of course make it a huge deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
osayi
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"