Uncharted

It’s funny watching Mark Wahlberg as Sully when back in 2009 he was suppose to play Drake

And both times the casting department got it wrong. Is Wahlberg a producer on this or something?

Someone on Instagram was filming the sets being struck and trailers leaving, so I guess that’s a wrap.

Tom Holland posted an Instagram story of himself on a plane flying to Atlanta (and laughing about Far From Home being his in-flight movie), so I believe I believe that’s all, folks.

So this adventure is the first meeting of Nate and Sully, which probably means no Elena. She'll probably have an appearance in the sequel if this film is highly successfully.

So this adventure is the first meeting of Nate and Sully, which probably means no Elena. She'll probably have an appearance in the sequel if this film is highly successfully.

The main woman co-star seems to be Sophia Taylor Ali. Imdb has her credited as Chloe Frazer, but other sites don't name her character, so I don't know how concrete that is.

Wahlberg looks better as Sully than I expected, still another mis-cast though.

Victor Sullivan aka Sully

tenor.gif

My ideal choice for Sully would have been Bruce Campbell
J.K. Simmons was mine, although Campbell could have pulled it off as well. Either is a better choice than Wahlberg. Holland as Drake doesn't bother me. He's a little young but he's got charisma and he's likable. On the other hand, I can't see Wahlberg as Sully at all.

Tom Holland with some of the crew in Barcelona last week before wrapping filming

CCF5ADEE-26B5-4373-B544-3EA53B04CE19.jpeg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"