Superman Returns Unknown Routh is new face of Superman

i think when we say known actors we mean hollywood superstars. and this is not what singer wanted. he wanted an actor but an actor who is now known in LA.

It's all like a play. I used to do plays at school. I know everything is not real and that superman lois, lex, are all actors, some of it was made in a computer, the whole thing was made here on earth and anything taking place in outerspace was fake. Does that ruin it for me? No. I choose to believe it on a level where it entertains me and I have fun feeling the suspense of the moment and being amazed by the adventure.

Even though he's ben affleck, I actually didn't mind him as daredevil... he filled the role well enough, I think and I went along with it. If only the movie was better...

Tom Hanks, my fav actor, does it all the time.

that's why I don't think them being superstars or tabloid junk news fodder makes them automatically unsuited to make me believe them as the character. That's their job. My job is to forget the real world for a while and enjoy the ride.

Them's my two cents.

edit: Oh and check out that movie Much ado about Nothing. It's interesting...

Routh is going to become a new Hollywood star.

I am sure in this.

And Superman is bigger than any known actor from Hollywood.

Fatboy Roberts said:
Matt's argument is sorta specious mostly because he keeps saying that Singer wouldn't test ACTORS, implying that only non-actors got the shot. unknowns are still ACTORS. Singer didn't test STARS, much less SUPERSTARS. But he tested actors. Just because you don't know who they are doesn't mean they don't work at their craft.

Excellent points there, Fatboy. I agree with you 100% there. :)

routh is best to hope this has more of the harrison ford effect on his career than the mark hamill effect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"