The Amazing Spider-Man 2 "Unresolved things" Story Arcs and GOOD stuff that TASM 2 must bring back

If we're doing fun facts....

Fun fact for TDKR: By being placed in AFI's top ten(and the only CBM to do such in 2012 I might add), Nolan is the only director to have two CBMs on AFI's top ten lists.

Fun fact: That's cool.

Anyway, so back to the actual topic...

tumblr_mdjtbmkjx61rp7g3w.gif

Fun Fact : Uncle Ben is going to be in TASM 2 so this could mean, that they may/may not use him for a flashback and /or vision.

this could be used if Peter finds the killer and when he is about to strike him he remembers another speech about revenge or something like that...

TASM's problems were partially to do with the editing yes. The writing is the other huge neg the movie had going against it. They should have been more worried about making a good movie than laying down a mediocre foundation for future films.

Fun fact: Avengers was the highest rated superhero movie last year by far.

The script had already been written before any of the major crew signed up though, considering we have new script writers, and that TASM was a fincial success, Webb is likely to have more room, and the writers as well, to be more creative. Considering that the origin story is out of the way, that leaves more time for villain character development and other aspects. Plus, typically with sequels things are amped up, and Webb has more experience now than when he started and the villian in the movie has a lot more potential to be visually interesting than the prior villian, and make for interesting combat scenerios. Hell, Electro walking down the street could be cool. Lights flicker on and off, and when he really powers up he could cause things around him to short circuit, maybe even make cars explode by just walking by them. Add also the color of his lightning, which seems like it'll be blue, and he'll be a character that visually stands out, and a villain we havent seen before in a SM movie (we havent seen a villian with projectile powers). Simply having relativly obscure things like Ravencroft shows that there's going to be a lot of Spidey loire in this, down to the look of the new costume, this appears to be shapping up to be the "defintive Spider-Man adaptation". The script has been praised in almost every interview referring to this movie (something that didn't happen with the last movie), and I think everyone will be on their A-game when it comes to this movie, I'm sure Webb knows about the critism directed towards the first one, so he's likely to want to go all out on the sequel and try to make up for anyone's doubts about him holding control of the character. Also, new writers means new dynamics, the script has been polished twice (rough draft from Vanderbilt, then the team writers, then the writer from Fringe), I think all the establishment and groundwork will pay off in this one.

and the people who re-wrote the script did good gob with Star Trek and other stuff (you can´t really bring Transformers because Bay rewrote or changed a lot of it because the Writter´s strike)

I thinks its very likely that BJ Novak and Felicity Jones could be a younger Richard Parker and Mary Parker.Add to that Martin Sheen is coming back

Me thinks,there is gonna be a huge flashback

Fun Fact : Uncle Ben is going to be in TASM 2 so this could mean, that they may/may not use him for a flashback and /or vision.

this could be used if Peter finds the killer and when he is about to strike him he remembers another speech about revenge or something like that...

I'd prefer a flashback and not some vision, because that has been done before, ala Spider-Man 2.

I'd prefer a flashback and not some vision, because that has been done before, ala Spider-Man 2.

maybe peter earlier life , maybe two years after he was left

Maybe Peter immediately after his parents dropped him off as a kid. Continue where they left off with the flashback scenes from last movie.

I fully support CGI web swinging. It's the only way to do it.

Now what I want to see more of is the parkour that Peter was doing when he was searching for the killer. I want to see some close combat and Spider-man jumping off the damn walls.

I also also want to see Peter take more advantage of his abilities in an every sense. He hangs on the wall to think. He lays down on his webs for a rest.

I'm saying that it's them on a family picninc. If Webb really is as influenced from ultimate comics as he has said

I love CGI webswinging. It's the only way you can pull of truly icon Spider-Man poses and show off his agility. But I would love to see some practical swinging as well!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"