Van Damme Appreciation Thread...

Ghostvirus

Avenger
Reaction score
I saw that there was a appreciation thread for that the piece of nothing Segal, pfft.:o

Now for some serious Van DAMMAGE!!!!:cmad:
03922352jeanclaudevanda.jpg

Start Appreciation now....

DOuble Impact, Universal Soldier, Maximum Risk, Sudden Death - good movies.

Thought we already had a JCVD appreciation thread?

Oh well I'm not complaining....this man is a god! I wish his status was as big as it was in the 80's/early 90's. Soon though...soon....

o hale yeah

It still bums me out that he didn't want to be in The Expendables. But maybe he knew that too much awesome would've made the screen implode

2wgxds6.gif

I love Van Damme. And lets not forget the story that Stallone told about the party in his house in Miami in late 80s/early 90s, Van Damme challeneged Seagal twice and Seagal wouldn't man up on either occasion :D

Because Segal knows what up!:cmad:

Once Damme goes bug eyes. Game ovahhh!:o

Love the guy. Some of his movies are nostalgic classics for me. Kickboxer is probably my favorite. Bloodsport, Universal Soldier, Time Cop, Sudden Death - all great stuff. Even his recent movies are quite good I think, like In Hell

Largest James Cameron site online - www.JamesCameronOnline.com

Last edited:
Van Damme needs a second chance, he got good reviews for JCVD ,but Universal Soldier will probably make people forget. I only hope there is a sequel to the expendables and van damme comes around with wesley snipes. I guess he was considered for Rush Hour 3 , that would of been cool.

That was an amazing monologue. Almost 6 minutes of tear jerker awesomeness.

I'm interested in what this newly announced movie with Vinne Jones will be like.

I'm still bummed that JCVD refused to do Expendables.

I hope a sequel is in the cards

I thought Timecop was his best. Universal Soldier and Hard Target was good, and Kickboxing has some good pieces from him in it. Cyborg had potential to be better than it was, and Death Warrant, Sudden Death and Replicant were all decent movies though derivative. But Bloodsport was schlock, even for the 80's. It's a shame, because it had an interesting story to tell. Most of the other stuff is unwatchable.

I'm glad he turned down the Expendables, because that particular role was so much better suited to Lundgren. Since not all of the Expendables will survive, I'd love to see him do a sequel.

I love Van Damme. And lets not forget the story that Stallone told about the party in his house in Miami in late 80s/early 90s, Van Damme challeneged Seagal twice and Seagal wouldn't man up on either occasion :D

Got a link to this? I 'd love to read it lol

The Fly II was the first movie I ever saw in a theatre but Kickboxer was the second and I will never forget it. Van Damme rocks the casbah.

Holy crap!!!:wow:

Here I thought JCVD was nothing more than a hulked out ballerina :o. Any man who can make Seagal(who's known for his skills folding people like origami) wuss out of a fight deserves to be worshipped.:hehe:

Awesome read and pretty funny lol

He's a former European Middleweight Karate Champion, pretty sure he could take on most of The Expendables cast.

Holy crap!!!:wow:

Here I thought JCVD was nothing more than a hulked out ballerina :o. Any man who can make Seagal(who's known for his skills folding people like origami) wuss out of a fight deserves to be worshipped.:hehe:

Should we start bowing at the feet of Chuck Zito who knocked Van Damme on his ass one night at Scores?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"