Age of Ultron Vin Diesel Theroy

I hope Vin Diesel stays far away from Marvel movies, and if he has to be included let it be post-Ultron.

Dude is an awful actor, and seems to have a big ego as well.

He's not gonna win an Academy Award but he can present himself well on screen....

He's certainly not demonstratively worse than Hemsworth or Evans, neither of which is an elite actor but has a similar on-screen presence

I am not a fan if Vin as Vision, Ultron, or Thanos. He has great physical presence and a great voice but his accent or manner of enunciation just kills it for me when it comes to one of these characters. I can't hear him talking in a manner that would make me think he is a highly evolved AI or android which would have access too a really healthy vocabulary and enunciate everything impeccably nor a highly intelligent member of an alien royal family.

If Vin Diesel is the Vision, Ultron, or Thanos , I would assume they'd run his voice through some kind of electronic auto-tuner , and good writing can surely smarten him up

Now I've never been a big Vin Diesel fan , now nothing against him either , just not a fan

But for some reason , I have no problem at all with him being in the Avengers , and I'm hoping he's The Vision

The funny part , he has his new Riddick movie coming out and it seems the only thing he wants to talk about is Marvel, the guy is chomping at the bits to talk about

what ever the news is , I do like his enthusiasm..........lol

How about The Thing from The Fantastic Four

That's more like it but he's not a MS property

I'm fine with vision....just keep him away from Thanos and Ultron...

I am trying to convince myself that Benedict Cumberbatch will be Ultron, so that role is already filled :p

From the way Feige talked about Vin's role being a considerable distance away, I'd say it's a Phase III film at best. Probably rules out Thanos and Ultron. And if it *is* Vision, I'd bet that Feige's comments indicate Vision *won't* be in AoU but will show up in Avengers 3.

it's so confusing. Someone is pulling our leg, one of them. Because Vin is making it blatantly clear that he is Vision. Perhaps he was told to act this way as a red herring?

I mean, a few days ago, someone asked him about the vision, and he goes "he asks the one question I can't answer"...and then another, regarding marvel characters on screen, and how they told him they have 8,000 characters, that have different iterations, the character he talked about was Vision.

So either Fiege lied, to cover it up for the next Month. Or perhaps Vin was told to act this way, as a red herring?

Feige said in that same interview that he would never outright lie...so it's weird he was that forceful about it not being a lie if it was a lie...which makes me think the role is rather far out. Or maybe it's "far out" now that Vin couldn't keep his mouth shut before the announcement.

but if it's vision, he would show up in 2 years, wouldn't he?

The only thing I can think is that it's like a red herring

but if it's vision, he would show up in 2 years, wouldn't he?

The only thing I can think is that it's like a red herring

Or, that everyone is just *assuming* Vin means Vision. He might be someone else entirely, someone who doesn't show up in GOTG or AoU or any other Phase II movie. Yeah, I think Vin's hints have been pretty unsubtle towards "Vision," but I still haven't found any interview or article ever that says specifically that Vin once said, "Gee, I wish I could play Vision....he's my favorite superhero ever."

I'm fine with vision....just keep him away from Thanos and Ultron...

I am trying to convince myself that Benedict Cumberbatch will be Ultron, so that role is already filled :p

I don't think Vin would make a good Ultron....but BC? Marvel is way too clever for that. They're gonna get some one fresh and awesome to pull off Ultron. BC just got done with a masterful villain role in another highly visible franchise. Marvel wants to find the next Benedict Cumberbatch instead of retreading what Paramount already did.

I don't see why Vin would make a bad Thanos though.

I like Vin Diesel, but if wants to play Avengers, I'm calling baby brother rules on him: give him the lame action figure nobody wants and see what he does with it. Dane Whitman, I'm looking in your direction.

Whitman already has the cards stacked against him. The only way Black Knight will work is with an amazingly likable actor. Diesel does not have the charisma to make such an obscure character work. I get that an important character shouldn't be wasted on him but you don't want him in an ill-fitting role, bringing everyone down!

Diesel might work as the Vision. Mono-tone voice, limited emotions. Really, the Vision could be just about any actor who can play it straight. If they really go down the romance road with Scarlet Witch, Diesel might not cut it then...

Whitman already has the cards stacked against him. The only way Black Knight will work is with an amazingly likable actor. Diesel does not have the charisma to make such an obscure character work. I get that an important character shouldn't be wasted on him but you don't want him in an ill-fitting role, bringing everyone down!

Diesel might work as the Vision. Mono-tone voice, limited emotions. Really, the Vision could be just about any actor who can play it straight. If they really go down the romance road with Scarlet Witch, Diesel might not cut it then...

Vin is one of maybe 5 (maybe 5) legitimately bankable action actors on the planet right now.

vin diesel ....emotionless and robotic = ultron .....with his relationship to wanda...like he stated some sort of a lovestory

vin diesel is a schwarzenegger mock up ...played a nanny ...now he's got to play a robot too

Last edited:
Vision isn't emotionless.

Vision_cry_464.jpg

I still think Vin may be Ultron/Vision, despite there being a "love story" involving his character.

In the Ultimate version of Ultron's story, he was infatuated with Scarlet with.

That infatuation, in a way, took the place of Ultron's relationship with Hank.

No No No
He could be an overpaid Wong

I think not, but he got the look.

:huh: Wong is Asian.

They changed the ethnicity of the Mandarin to avoid upsetting the Chinese. I doubt making one of the few Asian heroes in all of the MU white would go over well. Plus, Diesel is way to jacked to be Dr. Strange's manservant...

Last edited:
I still think Vin may be Ultron/Vision, despite there being a "love story" involving his character.

In the Ultimate version of Ultron's story, he was infatuated with Scarlet with.

That infatuation, in a way, took the place of Ultron's relationship with Hank.

Wow ,you gave me Some flash back of Vision and Wanda break up and wonderman's rebirth storyline

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"