Vince McMahon restarted the Wrestling Thread and ruined it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Keep telling yourself that. Rock did something that no one else in America has ever done: cross over from the kiss-of-death in entertainment, pro wrestling, to become a box office draw. That's an enormous feat.

And? That means sh** for his pro wrestling work these days and most of the movies he's done have been mediocre at best. He still hasn't done the kind of iconic work or created character sliek Arnold or Sly.

Rock just happened to have to good looks and the willingness to make it in Hollywood. And a guy like Vince McMahon getting producer credits on his earliest ones.

You're such a mark for him you can't have an unbiased view and realize that carois other people deserve far more credit for these things than Rock. Anyone could have played some of the roles he had in some of those films. Hell, Terry Crews could have been Roadblock. He looks the part more and SOUNDS more like Ken Holiday.

He's part of the Get Smart, Mummy, G.I. Joe franchises. That stacks up pretty well to Arnie and Sly at similar points in their careers. The only thing he still lacks is the serious, Oscar-contending role. I have no doubt that will come eventually, but he's already one of the biggest action stars in the world. That's why WWE leans on him so often.

Gen Smart: an iconic 60's comedy from a hliarious comedian like Don Adams and a genius like Mel Brookes. Rock didn't have sh** to do with making that great material. He was just smart enough to latch on to it later. Oh yeah and Steve Carell did the lions share of the work to carry the movie. Fail.

GI Joe: one of the most sucessful kids brands of the 80's. HUGE name recognition to most young people form that era. Rock didn't have sh** to do with that either.

The Mummy: a Universal horror series classic going back to the days of Boris Karloff: a horror icon. The series was a hit before Rock ever signed on. The remakes took that old recognition and modernized the series.

Rock had nothing to do with building any of those brands from the start. He was just smart enough to try to get in on them decades later. You act like he had a hand in getting the off the ground. He didn't.

The WWE leans on him so much because they are too lazy to build new stars.

Last edited:
Lol. THIS is why I told you to relax. All this stuff about what you hate proves my point. You are getting too emotional. I'm being quite reasonable about this whole thing. You quoted & responded to me &I did the same. That's what's done on forums. You're making a big deal out of small ****. I feel spent after loooong ass posts like these & have to take breaks.

Actually having deep thoughs and an in depth response makes me emotional? Forgive me if I actually try to explain what I think :o.

How are you being reasonable when you seem to blame Cena for most of the problems in the company and act like every issue with WWE's poor booking revolves around him. Cena, Vince, Rock, The creative team, etc. ALL have their share of the blame. If you're the reasonable one why am I the one beign fair and critical of everyone while you aren't?

Not making a big deal out of anything. You're the one hellbent on trying to show me why Cena is the big problem when others are just as at fault.

Just like the Rock I'm not here often enough to be in "ring shape". Sorry about that.

But you know just when to come in to blame Cena and try to deflect blame form the Rock. :o

some pages have lapsed so I dont wish to trudge it up but this is the strangest attack ive witnessed on this forum ever... Ive gone back and shown how the convo started and you denied it was the beginning but offered up no evidence of the made up conversation you seem to think came before it, I even showed you how I was the first to mention WWE's own site as you had claimed that you had done so, the proof is in all the posts, and I cant tell if you're now just lying to try and save face or legit believe it yourself

No pages have lapsed. They are still there. What the hell kind of excuse is that? You've shown YOUR side of things. Not how everything started. Funny how you only seem to offer up evidence when if is convenient for you. The only guy trying to save face here is you by making excuse after excuse.

I've explained why I don't wish to post "exactly" where I work, I also didn't make any grand claims, only that partners of youtube get revenue to any copyrighted material they own regardless of who upoloaded it, I have then said how that info is in the public domain, for some reason you have been desperate to discredit my comments and tried to twist what I said time and time again by adding in other file sharing sites (no matter how many times I agreed that was a problem but it wasn't what i was talking about) the past of youtube (again something that was a problem that changed and wasnt what I was talking about as I only ever mentioned the present state) and most bizarelly the Rock (who it was never about at all) you then resorted to a "prove who you are or everything you say is a lie" mentality I find what the conversation descended to quite strange especially since I was trying to start up a conversation with people other than you about how WWE currently monetizes it's digital content, which is a shame as people tend not to want to talk about stuff once someone has jumped in and brought it to a mud slinging match

You didn't even have to say exactly what. Later I even asked to only tell us WHAT you do and you wont even do that. I did but you still refuse. Probably because you made up a bunch of stuff to save face yourself.

You tell someone else to go look something up but you refuse to do it yourself. What the hell kidn of halfassed piss poor platform is that to start making demands, dude? If you are gonna talk the talk walk the walk. If you want someone to start doing what you say maybe you should lead by example.

You were the one who claimed what you do for a living makes you more in the know or more qualified to discuss things and tell someone else they aren't. If you aren't going to explain yourself why even bring it up at all? Instead you chickensh** out when someone asks you to back up you claims when what you say rides on them. I'm ASKING you for your credentials. How is that discrediting you? The proof is yours to show. I haven't tried to twist anything. I ask you questons then you refuse to answer with every excuse you can think of. Then you expect people to respond to yoru demands? BS.

Last edited:
I have. I'm only watching RAW and SD now because I'm resting between movies. Marathoning the Re-Animator trilogy is tiring work.

I think this is the first SD I've watched in over 3 months. I didn't miss it.

When did Kofi get all those tattoos on his... everywhere?

Sweet. I did a Re-Animator marathon myself a while back. I really need to own the first one. When Raw is on you shoudl watch a wrestler oriented movie (a GOOD one) like They Live.

Kofi has tats? Shows how much attention I pay to him.

just saw bret's comments about hhh..... someone's still a bit bitter about 97 i think

He seems to be sticking to his guns.

Bret Hart Continues to Question Triple H's Originality

By Steve Carrier on 02/02/2013

Arda Ocal spoke with Bret "Hitman" Hart after his comments about Triple H was published everywhere.

Ocal asks what he makes of these comments gaining a large amount of attention. Hart stands his ground, even goes further with his stance:

- Gives Triple H vs Undertaker a grade: "I said I'd give (Taker vs HHH at WrestleMania 28) a 4-out-of-10. I think that was generous." and goes on to explain why.

- "I wouldn't put him in the top 1000 great wrestlers. To me he was very mediocre."

- Questioning Triple H's originality and contributions to pro wrestling.

Even though I disagree with Bret I can see why he may still have some ill feelings for H. Triple H was still way more of a b*stard about Montreal even after Shawn had basically said he felt bad about how everything went down. Shawn tried much harder to make things better between he and Bret.

If he appears on Jimmy Fallon, Jimmy is most likely to ask him many Wrestling related questions.

Plus, Jay Leno is an insecure man, this according to David Letterman.

I'd be insecure too if I knw that deep down I was a backstabbing little a**hole who stole the Tonight Show...three times.

Carsons one appearance on The Late Show and sitting behind Daves desk then giving it back pretty much said everything that needed to be said.

Yep, and that meant if things didn't go exactly as planned he'd be able to adapt in ring and still make the match work.

Yeah they were chalk and cheese, it was why Flair didn't rate him as highly in his book. DDP and Savage must have had full binders of detailed match lay-outs when they worked each other. :funny: The funny thing is their matches came off as wild and unpredictable brawls.

I think Flair once compared working with Steamboat with Savage and said he thought Steamboat was better because he could call it in the ring.

Its interesting how the three of them all had such great matches together in various combinations despite 2 very different ways of working a match.

I'm all for the Orton heel turn but not at the expense of turning Brock face, I think you lose some key elements from Brock when he's a face.

I agree. He's a perfect heel. Especially considering his history with WWE and how he left. Much easier to get some big heel heat off him. Plus he's just that damn much more impressive when he's unleashed as a ruthless monster.

Now you are digging up my deeply buried anger for the ending to WrestleMania 9. :(

Everyones anger.

Even then guys like Cena, Orton and Ziggler got a lot of development on the main show before the WWE threw a belt on them or booked them in a high profile PPV match.

Trying to run wrestling as anything but a wrestling show is and always will be stupid, if I want to watch drama I'll watch Justified, if I want to watch comedy I'll watch Modern Family. When I watch a wrestling show I'd like to see good promos building up fights and....wait for it.....wrestling as the main focus.

Thats how I feel. I don't mind a blend of wrestling and comedy/drama/skits...WWE should be that way. But the skits shouldn't be the majority of whats on screen. Wrestling is never going to be as funny or the acting as dramatic and well done as the best the experts on those things in the film/and tv industry have to offer. Vince can try as hard as he wants but he's never going to be able to turn out the material of a Larry David or Mel Brookes or David Zucker (in their primes of course). If I want to be amused that way all the time I'd rather watch the experts do it than sit through WWE's often feeble attempts taking up 2 whole hours.

I gave you an opening to just admit this an entire thread ago. :huh:

You know he wasn't going to do that until he had nothing else to fall back on :funny:

I don't mind Labar even when he talks nonsense like claiming the 5 million number was all because The Rock has the belt, but Isenberg is an obnoxious tool who is pretty ****ing clueless.

I like their show sometimes but they are also WWE trained chimps of the worst kind sometimes. Its clear they sucked at the teet of the Attitude Era and never even cared for anything else. Nothing wrong with being a fan of that era, I was too, but I love the business...PERIOD. I'll give anything good a chance. As for the Rocks 5 million rating thing: its clear they were only giving one side of it. I wasn't even born when Bruno was in his prime but going back and looking at old stuff I've become a fan. But at some point variety became a crime for the wrestling business and for a good chunk of the audience who has been conditioned since 1984.

Amen! When you are trying to establish a guy wins are important and so is protecting your character, but when you have 30 years of success the legacy becomes about the matches, the feuds, the promos and the moments, and Flair has a greater collection than any wrestler that ever lived.

Despite what Flair does thats stupid when you are THAT great not much is going to change it. Its not like he pulled a Benoit.

Flair passed the point of mere wins and losses tarnishing his legacy a long time ago. Bischoff tried to BURY him in WCW by acting like he was a jobber nobody and he still couldn't. If that didn't do it nothing will.

Indeed, to Hulk it would be the complete opposite of good business no matter what.

Yup. He and Shawn could have made MORE money than they did. But Hogans ego wasn't going to have any of that.

Last edited:
Rock and Cena was the big money match. It had nothing to do with who is the safest and that's even more disputable considering Rock has worked with Miz , R Truth , CM Punk , and The Shield. It all comes down to what they think is best for the business. I'm sure Rock , Cena , and Punk all weigh in , but the final decision comes down to Vince. Rock might have a better standing for negotiation because he doesn't have to be there , but who really knows what goes on in those conversations.

Exactly, bullets. Cena is the biggest full time star in WWE right now. It was the only match they COULD do as a Mania main event if they wanted to draw a big buyrate. Cenas the only guy they bother to put any effort into as far as storylines and purpose (and a lot of that is awful) so its not like they were every going to build anyone else up to face Rock. That would take actual creativity and work. Rock vs Cena was the biggest and laziest easiest match WWE could do.

I don't defend 'roid use at all, but I'm giving Rock the benefit of the doubt. He's got great genetics (see his dad), money to have access to any kind of equipment/food/supplements he needs, and time to work out for hours each day. He was always huge and now he's taken it to the next level.

Plus, he carried Cena at WM last year. He may not quite have the amazing athleticism that he had at 25, but he can perform at a much higher level than most of his counterparts can/did at middle age.

If there was any carrying going on Cena was the one trying. It was still one of the most mediocre Mania main events ever. Rock didn't carry anyone for sure in that match.

Punk and Cena have had great matches together. Both had mediocre matches with Rock. Punks a damn good worker and even he couldn't carry Rock to what anyone would all a classic. The common factor in the poor matches is Rock. That says it all.

Rock was never a ring general or catch as catch can technical genius or mat wrestler. His biggest strength was his athleticism and now that he is a middle aged top heavy roided up freak with a lot of ring rust a lot of that athleticism is gone.

Heyman is on Miz TV on Monday, this just furthered a nasty little feeling I had yesterday that Punk might end up working Miz w/Flair at Mania.

If that happens I think I'll barf.

Not one mention of Steven Seagal. :(

His painted in hairline in Hard to Kill was mesmerizing!

The best action Big Steve ever had was from Kelly LeBrock. :cwink:

That would be awful, I hate to think of it but I imagine them using footage of Punk documentary bad mouthing Miz saying he shouldn't of been the main event of WM 27. I sure as hell hope that's not the case and Miz hosting his show is only something they're doing to extend time on other plans.

He shouldn't have been. Miz is not on Punks level in any way. Not on the mic and certainly not in the ring. Miz was nothing but a placeholder in the background of the Rock/Cena build up. Thats all that whole main event was.

Miz's video package that night was pretty sweet though.

I've only recently discovered the joy of Cornette's shoots. He comes out with some real gems, especially on HBK finding god and his thoughts on Sunny, both the person and the worker. :oldrazz:

They are hilarious. See if you can find the video of him b****ing at a fast food drive thru.

I'd pay good money to see Joey Styles and Cornette go at it in an actual argument. Cornette really went after him over his comments on Obama. They ahd the exact opposite opinions of what I'd normally expect form two guys like them too.

Didn't Corny slap the sh** out of Santino in developmentaal? was it Santino? I'd LOL at a video of that.

He's been using the Dusty Rhodes Total Gym and it's not getting him the results he expected.

And here I thought that Dusty was just doing bicep curls with donuts and cheesburgers for all these years.

Sweet. I did a Re-Animator marathon myself a while back. I really need to own the first one. When Raw is on you shoudl watch a wrestler oriented movie (a GOOD one) like They Live.

Kofi has tats? Shows how much attention I pay to him.
I don't own They Live yet. I gotta get that BD that recently came out. It's on the list, a long list, of stuff I need.

I think he is as close as you can get in the modern day and age though, action films just don't have the cultural impact they did in the 80s.... whether he would have been successful in the 80's is another matter entirely

and I always preferred Sly to Arnie, the guy wrote the script for a film that won best picture, the other had some sort of huge debt to Danny DeVito

I agree. Even if Rock is the biggest action star today (he is one of them) the entire dynamic of the genre has changed since the 80's and even the 90's. Now normal sized/built guys and actual actors can be seen as major action stars and are getting in on the game. Actual muscles can now be replaced with rubber armor and CGI costumes. You don't need to look like Arnie or Sly anymore and theres no limit to how big the action can be because of technology. Film makers aren't held back by the limitations of using practical effects and stunt men.

Any star can now be put into any situation doing anything. Even someone like a Liam Neeson, a serious actor, is now an action guy...at 60. He's tall but not jacked up like Arnold at his peak. The larger than lifeness and excess that was 80's action stars...isn't about the men themselves as much and more about the overall spectacle.

As for Arnold vs Sly...Stallone was always the better actor but he made some poorer film chocies than Arnold in the 80s adn 90s. Arnold knew his strengths and his limitations and he played into that. Arnold was never an amazing actor (underrated sometimes though) but he had a ton of charisma. Thats why some of his comedies usually worked out better than Stallones because he never took himself too seriously and he relied on that charisma.

I'm a huge Stallone fan but he could be a kind of tyrant on sets and taking a lot of control. Arnold usually let the director dictate how things would be done more than Sly. Because of that he often got to work with better directors than Sly. Not that Stallone didn't work with some good directors but he liked to have a greater measure of control and you can only have one guy in charge of the overall direction of a film on a set.

I was watching some old WCW tapes and noticed an inventive fan. It was '94 and WCW had strict rules about showing anything anti-Hogan on TV. A camera zoomed in on a sign which read "TBS". As soon as the camera got close enough, the guy reveals his entire sign, which reads: Terry Bollea Sucks. The camera spins away.

:lmao::lmao:

Pretty accurate. Hogan could occasionally do some good work at that time but he was still an over exposed a**hole who was in an all around decline.

Not sure why he was shocked that he couldn't make an already cartoonish WCW MORE cartoonish ala mid 90's WWF and NOT have the long time WCW fans dislike him. Those people knew the score when Flair adn Sting took a back seat to big yellerleather.

When he started wearing it I assumed it was to cover up some muscle loss he might of suffered. Though at the Rumble he had a tank top on so maybe he's gained some of it back. Or he just decided to slightly change his image up, just my speculation.

Thats probably it. He's done it before when he got flabby or lost muscle. I sure hope he didn't get even more tats adn thats the reason. Ugh. Enough, Rey.

he is a middle aged top heavy roided up freak with a lot of ring rust a lot of that athleticism is gone.

The guy hits the gym everyday. And busts his ass. My best friend and I have been doing his workout for a couple months, and have put on more muscle then we did after 12 years of playing football. You can find his workout online. It's f****** tough.

You can hate on him all you want but it's pretty low to basically assume he's roiding cause he has work ethic.

As you hassled that one guy... Where's your proof? Don't talk out of your a**, just to bad mouth the guy.

I don't own They Live yet. I gotta get that BD that recently came out. It's on the list, a long list, of stuff I need.

Iv'e got it in an old John Carpenter four film dvd set. Guess I need to upgrade to the blu ray. Piper vs David was one of best Roddy matches of the 80's. Don't you guys dare tell me that wasn't a wrestling match! :argh:

I've been catching up on a ton of sh** I've bought in the last few years. I always say I'll get around to it but it ends up taking 5 years to watch some of it.

I picked up Christine, The Dead Zone, Stephen Kings The Shining tv miniseries, and Rosemary's Baby over halloween and have yet to rewatch them.

Watched Universal Soldier Day of Reckoning last week and I'm still chewing on that one in my mind.

*Waits for WWE to declare that Wrestlemania 29 is bigger than the Super Bowl*

They will mention it on one of their "Did You Know" facts sometime in the Summer.

Really?? Really??

I see SOMEBODY edited his post before he could get called on it :o

Caught your last crack. It wasn't one til you got here, Nell.

The guy hits the gym everyday. And busts his ass. My best friend and I have been doing his workout for a couple months, and have put on more muscle then we did after 12 years of playing football. You can find his workout online. It's f****** tough.

You can hate on him all you want but it's pretty low to basically assume he's roiding cause he has work ethic.

Never said he didn't work hard but in this day in age who ISN'T juicing? ALL those guys have work ethics but it doesn't mean they don't have help. You think Stallone hasn't busted his ass? Or Arnold. And they've either been busted or admitted it.

As for Rock...I mean a wrestler...doing steroids? NEVER. :o You're right nobodies ever heard of steroids in pro wrestling. :whatever: At Rock's age? I'm sure as sh** not going to be naive and believe its all natural either. Its funny you jump on me for ASSUMING he is when you ASSUME he isn't, hypocrite. How do you KNOW for sure yourself? You don't know either.

Maybe you're right. Maybe its just growth hormones :oldrazz:

Let us know if you get as big as The Rock. LOL

As you hassled that one guy... Where's your proof? Don't talk out of your a**, just to bad mouth the guy.

I see someone has a grudge. :funny: Its funny how you go after me when I'm not even the only person saying it. Just admit you were looking for a chance at some payback for our last discussion and get it over with, sunshine. You've done plenty of talking out of your a** yourself so you look like a bigger hypocrite than anyone.

As for Rock sure looks like it. Maybe he's not roiding but he's got that look. If thats his natural look he needs to get some help becuase he looks like a freak and its not helping his work at all. Just like Randy Savage in the late 90's.

Last edited:
No pages have lapsed. They are still there. What the hell kind of excuse is that? You've shown YOUR side of things. Not how everything started. Funny how you only seem to offer up evidence when if is convenient for you. The only guy trying to save face here is you by making excuse after excuse.

:huh: Ive gone back and quoted my original post, the begining of the digital discussion, yet you say that it wasnt the begining etc... I am asking you to tell me where the original post was then as it appears to be ficitional.....

:huh: Ive gone back and quoted my original post, the begining of the digital discussion, yet you say that it wasnt the begining etc... I am asking you to tell me where the original post was then as it appears to be ficitional.....

A lot less fictional than your so called credtentials. The pages haven't lapsed. If you are so gung ho to see them go look for them like you told me to. Threads not that big yet. Maybe you should practice what you preach first before you start asking people to do things.

Its clear you are the one who wants to continue this since you keep drudging it up trying to save face.

No it just gets old, you trying to push your opinions on everyone in here that doesn't agree with you. I assume you talking about our last discussion the one where I repeatedly said I agree with you, but was just giving you a counter point.

All you wanna do is push the guys that don't agree with you around in this forum. We get it your an Internet smark, a wrestling purest, you don't have anything left to prove. But I don't see you talking ***** about Lesnar, you don't think he won't get one last title run? He's a part-timer too.

Metallo said:
I see SOMEBODY edited his post before he could get called on it :o

Caught your last crack. It wasn't one til you got here, Nell.

lol, you have no idea what I'm even talking about. I'm glad that you're still obsessed with me tho. I'm flattered.

No it just gets old, you trying to push your opinions on everyone in here that doesn't agree with you. I assume you talking about our last discussion the one where I repeatedly said I agree with you, but was just giving you a counter point.

All you wanna do is push the guys that don't agree with you around in this forum. We get it your an Internet smark, a wrestling purest, you don't have anything left to prove. But I don't see you talking ***** about Lesnar, you don't think he won't get one last title run? He's a part-timer too.

Thank you. Truth so much. Yet somehow I'm the bad guy around here.

*awaits for my post to be deleted - again*

No what I see is an influx of Rock marks who don't like seeing their guy criticized and are making a stink over it. I disagree with a lot of people but I don't push anybody around. Clearly you see someone disagreeing as pushing you around then turn it into a personal beef like with the Rock.

I wasn't the only one who made the steroid comment but MINE was the post you jumped out of your skin to respond to ASAP. You clearly saw an opening because you felt personally slighted.

In our last discussion you took issue with what I said and went off in a huff when I never said you were wrong and I was right. You put words in my mouth like in a pissy way when I never said that.

Thats cause Lesnar can still perform at a higher level and has actually put SOMEONE over. Its not al about him. He hasn't hogged the spotlight nearly as badly as the Rock and the guy he DID beat isn't going to be nearly as affected by a loss. Like I said its funny how you make excuses like this when people are critical of your guy. If anyone is doing the pushing around its guys like you don't like that everyone is sick of something you suddenly come back to watch and love.

Ultimate Evil and I have disagreed before but he's one of my best friends on here. BlackLantern and I used to disagree ALL THE TIME and I miss that guy. NDX and I disagree and I ALWAYS like seeing what he has to say because he knows his sh** and has a diversity of interests. Superark and I disagree and I miss the hell out of that guy and wish he would come back. He always always ALWAYS tried to be fair minded about stuff and never jumped on the bandwagon of loving or putting down anything because it was popular to do.

This idea that I go after people I disagree is nonsense and all those examples prove you wrong. Maybe you should look at YOUR end of things and ask some tough questions because I'm not doing this by myself. Takes two to tango.

The difference is all those other guys I mentiond had more to contribute to the discussion than only coming out of the woodwork and being pissed off when their favorite guy returned and didn't get met with unanimous praise. Those other guys respectfully disagreed so I tried to respectfully disagree. Those guys all have open minds and will try to at least look at something from both sides even if we disagree and won't let the fact that something or someone is their personal favorite get in the way of being fair.

Last edited:
lol, you have no idea what I'm even talking about. I'm glad that you're still obsessed with me tho. I'm flattered.

Dude I don't even think about you until you rear your head in here to make a snide comment. As usual you hit your mark. I thought you had me on ignore because you were pouty and mad? I guess not :funny:

And you know exactly what I'm talking about. I saw it before you edited it.

Thank you. Truth so much. Yet somehow I'm the bad guy around here.

*awaits for my post to be deleted - again*

Your victim act still sucks and there still isn't anyone that buys it. Poor you. Boo hoo. Maybe your post got deleted because it deserved to be? None of us are above punishment.

Coming into the thread and telling us all at various times that we are this and that does you no favors.

Last time I remember seeing you here you were trying to start a fight with Hunter Rider and Ultimate Evil and for ONCE in my life I told those two guys to ignore you because they both got to much class to be pulled down into your usual stuff.

My beef isn't with how you talk about Dwayne, It's with you.

There's a difference in making a point in a post and making a point in a post, and then condescend and basically make them seem stupid for having an opinion.

Every point you make is a good point, and I enjoy reading your point of view, That's why I stay on here. What bugs me is the way the rest of your posts come across.

Dude I don't even think about you until you rear your head in here to make a snide comment. As usual you hit your mark. I thought you had me on ignore because you were pouty and mad? I guess not :funny:

You've mentioned me plenty of times when I haven't been posting here. Don't think I don't see.

You are on ignore. But sometimes things get quoted, and there still is this "view post" link on every ignored post. Sometimes, when I know I'll get more entertainment out of your mindless spewing, I read what you have to ***** about. Your anti-Rock tears entertain me. :)

And you know exactly what I'm talking about. I saw it before you edited it.

I know what I'm talking about, yes. You don't know what I'm talking about. My comment wasn't directed towards you or your petty arguments. Stop being so full of yourself. Neither the world, nor this thread, revolve around you big boy.

Your victim act still sucks and there still isn't anyone that buys it. Poor you. Boo hoo. Maybe your post got deleted because it deserved to be? None of us are above punishment.

Coming into the thread and telling us all at various times that we are this and that does you no favors.

Last time I remember seeing you here you were trying to start a fight with Hunter Rider and Ultimate Evil and for ONCE in my life I told those two guys to ignore you because they both got to much class to be pulled down into your usual stuff.

I just call it how I see it. "Class" isn't really a term I'd use to describe you or Hunter. But whatevs, to each their own. Birds of the same feather, and all.

My beef isn't with how you talk about Dwayne, It's with you.

There's a difference in making a point in a post and making a point in a post, and then condescend and basically make them seem stupid for having an opinion.

Every point you make is a good point, and I enjoy reading your point of view, That's why I stay on here. What bugs me is the way the rest of your posts come across.

:up:

Funny how he accuses me of the "victim" card, when virtually anyone and everyone that get into a debate with him makes the same claims about him.

Common denominator and all that...

You've mentioned me plenty of times when I haven't been posting here. Don't think I don't see.

I mentioned you ONE time recently in god knows how long because you are the prototypical example of what we were talking about and it fit the discussion.. Yesterday or today. Get over yourself.

You are on ignore. But sometimes things get quoted, and there still is this "view post" link on every ignored post. Sometimes, when I know I'll get more entertainment out of your mindless spewing, I read what you have to ***** about. Your anti-Rock tears entertain me. :)

Well then for Gods sake man put me back on ignore because I really want nothing to do with you. You accuse me of "mindless spewing" and make attacks like that and you wonder why your posts get deleted. You're trolling for trouble thats why. once again its you that show up looking to cause a problem.

My anti Rock tears are probably more entertaining than anything he's done since his come back. Certainly more entertaining or sensical than anything you post.

I know what I'm talking about, yes. You don't know what I'm talking about. My comment wasn't directed towards you or your petty arguments. Stop being so full of yourself. Neither the world, nor this thread, revolve around you big boy.

No you SEEM to think it revolves around you with your tired assed victim act. Thats got nothing to do with me having eyes that work just fine.

I just call it how I see it. "Class" isn't really a term I'd use to describe you or Hunter. But whatevs, to each their own. Birds of the same feather, and all.

You'd probably call it creative, entertaining, well thought out, informed...things you know nothing about, Nell. You usually come in here to bait people because you don't like what they have to say. Tough sh**.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davutha
Back