• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

Voldemort VS Dr. Strange

I voted for Voldemort because Dr. Strange is a fairy.

This thread reminds me of the scene in Stand by Me, where Teddy and Vern are arguing over who would win in a fight between Superman and Mighty Mouse.

If it comes down to mustache competition, Strange has it in the bag. Voldemort doesn't even have a nose!

Voldemort has done nothing that puts him over Dr. Strange.

Beware, for the Potter fans will flame you for saying that. :wow:

This thread reminds me of the scene in Stand by Me, where Teddy and Vern are arguing over who would win in a fight between Superman and Mighty Mouse.

I remember that scene.
BTW, pound for pound, Mighty Mouse would own Supes any day.:oldrazz:

Voldemort has done nothing that puts him over Dr. Strange.

Oh he's done quite a bit. Let's just say, all the most powerful wizards in the Harry Potter world fear him. Some fear to even speak his name.

Because there's no-one in Harry Potter's universe that can even touch Dr. Strange or Dormammu. Weaklings. :oldrazz:

Hell, I think Baron Mordo would give this guy trouble.

What about Zatanna?
She just goes "NOPMAT DESU A SI TROMEDLOV" and *b00m*, she won. :huh:

What about Zatanna?
She just goes "NOPMAT DESU A SI TROMEDLOV" and *b00m*, she won. :huh:

She can go "NOPMAT DESU A SI TROMEDLOV" to me, with her stick, anyday!:cwink:

BTW I'd rank her below Strange, MD and Volemort. But thats just me.

But...she can say anything...backwards...and have it happen. She can beat pretty much everybody, really if she talks fast enough.

But...she can say anything...backwards...and have it happen. She can beat pretty much everybody, really if she talks fast enough.

What? With her stick or with her powers? LOL

Oh he's done quite a bit. Let's just say, all the most powerful wizards in the Harry Potter world fear him. Some fear to even speak his name.

Oh. Well, I know that, but what has Voldemort actually done that matches Doctor Strange-like caliber?

Doctor Strange is Sorcerer Supreme.....they dont just give that title to anyone....Voldermort got his arse handed to him by English schoolchildren....

yeah but he wears primary colours a necklace and a cape id respect him more if he wore a suit

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"