Vote for your WW

Crazymaverick

Obsessed with the \S/
Reaction score
Feel free to post pictures, manips and your reasons for why your pick should be WW.

None of those seem like the right choice for Wonder Woman so I'll keep hoping that they will find better choice.

fhm.jpg

mary-005.jpg

normal_spikemary-051.jpg

:heart: :heart: :yay: :yay: !!!

Yep, she's certainly hot!

Plus she's matured nicely since I last saw her in "Sky High" (yeah I actually watched that movie).

Anyhoo, keep those pics coming! :)

This kind of threads are usually good, because are full of pics of hot girls :woot:

normal_5525413isavedlatin130200691920PM.jpg

normal_austingh001.jpg

Thanks for the thread! She is perfect for this role. Please please let it happen!:yay:

I voted for MEW too. Not only do I love her, but I think she would really commit to the role. She obviously has no problem pretending to be a superhero (or villian)!

What is weird is, in those pics above, she really does look like she could be the real life offspring of Bruce Willis and Bonnie Bedelia. She has a lot of features that both have and you could see, if they did have a kid, that is how she would look like.

she looks so hot in that gray dress of hers

no to MEW- she looks to meek to be WW

have you seen die hard 4? she is not too meek in that movie

Where's Monica Dean's name? :)

Nobody knows if she tested or not. Those mentioned on the list more than likely did because their names were mentioned in then news.

When? Tomorrow
Where? Hype Community

Cast your vote.

VoteJusticeLeague.jpg

MEW. not the best choice, but the best choice from those rumoured. shes got the look more than any other girl on that list

and no megan gale. i dont want a wonder woman with a penis

any idea what Winstead is doing now? if she has nothing lined up next year and that suddenly she has disappeared off the face of the earth it may be an indication of her involvement in this movie.

None of those seem like the right choice for Wonder Woman so I'll keep hoping that they will find better choice.

There isn't ANYONE who looks and acts just like Wonder Woman in the REAL world (unfortunately:csad: ). I think MEW is the closest thing out there. This part deserves a good actress!! She can be tough if she' given the chance. If they cast her and the script is good, I won't care about the rest!

normal_marygh33.jpg

normal_fasl06_vanities0705.jpg

Just picture the outfit in red white and blue and there you go! I wish I knew how to do the manips like you guys.:yay:

MEW. not the best choice, but the best choice from those rumoured. shes got the look more than any other girl on that list

and no megan gale. i dont want a wonder woman with a penis

This has a penis? :huh:

megan_gale.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"