War Machine/Rhodey - Don Cheadle

Discussion in 'Avengers: Endgame' started by Iceman, Oct 16, 2018.

1. MrWayne aka Mr Stark

Hopefully... Starks took things into consideration in the event of his demise and left some tech for Rhodey same as he did Parker. I mean damn, he didn't even upgrade him any over the films lol

2. KevTravels Registered

I imagine they wanna test the waters with the other series plus also Cheadle is busy doing other projects.

Iceman likes this.
  3. KevTravels Registered

I was massively frustrated as well. He got far more screentime but was mostly snarky all film. I wanted him to kick some ass like in IW.

4. Iceman Daffy Duck Vs The Joker

They should have given everyone who didn’t get as much, more to do. The final battle could easily have been a few minutes longer. Same goes for Wakanda in IW. Although seeing War Machine’s moves there was great.

KevTravels and THORin like this.
  5. KevTravels Registered

I wholeheartedly agree. Especially since they're trying to sell a ton of toys.

6. Jake_Snake Registered

a 5 second clip of War Machine going all out with the new armor would've cost them probably nothing. its sad rhodey didnt get any shine at all in endgame.