Endgame War Machine/Rhodey - Don Cheadle

How does ammo/bullets work with the War Machine armor? I've always wondered. I mean does he have to reload? lol Random I know.

How does ammo/bullets work with the War Machine armor? I've always wondered. I mean does he have to reload? lol Random I know.
It's a pretty big suit for someone as small as Cheadle.

Magic basically. There’s no way he can realistically carry that much ammunition in that suit.

Magic basically. There’s no way he can realistically carry that much ammunition in that suit.

Yeah suspension of disbelief basically. lol Remember in earlier films IM actually had a power level %!

I wasn't wrong. He def had far more screentime in this one.

But he didn't feature a lot in the action sequences. More Rhodey dialogue but less WM kicking ass.

I wonder if this means the end of the extended Iron Man family of characters going forward in the MCU post Happy's appearance in FAR FROM HOME?

Will Jim turn up in some capacity? Be another member of the Avengers? Will Pepper be shown as head of Stark Inc. and a benefactor of the Avengers team?

I hope Rhodey becomes the leader of the reformed (dare I say new?) Avengers.

Although is it just me or did he kind of have a rapport with Carol after the timeskip?

Although is it just me or did he kind of have a rapport with Carol after the timeskip?

I kinda feel they missed the opportunity to do that by having him lead them in the final battle or show him kicking major ass.

I don't recall anything in particular. Though as military officers (especially Air Force) it def makes sense.

I wonder if this means the end of the extended Iron Man family of characters going forward in the MCU post Happy's appearance in FAR FROM HOME?

Will Jim turn up in some capacity? Be another member of the Avengers? Will Pepper be shown as head of Stark Inc. and a benefactor of the Avengers team?
I believe Paltrow is done with the MCU now. I hope there is always an Iron Man type character in the MCU though.

Talking about an IM replacement; since it seems a lot of stuff is going 'Girl Power', I'm surprised
Cap didn't bring Margaret Thatcher back with him to replace IM

:D

Talking about an IM replacement; since it seems a lot of stuff is going 'Girl Power', I'm surprised
Cap didn't bring Margaret Thatcher back with him to replace IM

:D
I understood that reference :cwink:

Not just you. I think they’re hinting at a Danvers/Rhodey relationship like what was recently done in the comics.

Give the guy a film or a show or both, and continue to feature him in Avengers films going forward.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"