Iron Man 2 War Machine: Should he be In Iron Man 2?

Spider-Kid

Dabbing on the oldies!
Reaction score
I've been thinking that having War machine in IrON Man 2 would actually be pretty cool tbh, although i dont know if War Machine WILL be in but if he is or not do you think that it will be a GOOD idea? I personally think that having War Machine in iron man 2 would be pretty sweet...SO... What is your opinion?

I'm on the fence about it. I absolutely want to see him show up some day, but it depends for Iron Man 2. For instance, if the villain is crimson dynamo, that'd probably be too many guys in robotic power armor. I'm not sure if that'd play off as a bit too hokey or unbelievable.

If they can find a way to fit him in there and make it good, then I say go for it. I really would like to see a War Machine solo flick, though.

Bring on War Machine. I'm all for it.

I have no real problem with War Machine being in IM2, but if they stay close to the source material Rhodes didn't don the War Machine armor first he doned the Iron Man armor, when Tony fell deep into alcholism, Jim knew the world needed Iron Man so he wore the armor for around a year even taking part in Marvel's big Secret War event in the 80's, Jim didn't don the War Machine armor until the mid-90's, and it was Tony who wore the War Machine armor first, then gave it to Jim after Tony "passed away".
The rest as we say is history. It like I said wouldn't bother me to see them skip over that fact and have Jim wear the War Machine armor first.

I would love to see War Machine only when IronMan squares off with the Mandarin & the Ten Rings. This allow, IMO, for a more dramitic circumstance, given that Mandarin is so powerful and maybe on the verge of ending IronMan; so War Machine assistence at that critical moment would much appreciated and thrilling. Besides... it would show how formidable the villain Mandarin is, which always makes for a suspenseful film.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"