Watch Dogs Legion

Reaction score
Coming March of 2020. Set in London and there's more than 1 playable character.

That’s cool. I wonder if you will be able to drink tea

This looked sick, smart for dev's to give us a big modern city to play around in that's not New York or in the US for a change.

Of everything I have seen from E3 so far this is the game I think im most likely to get.

Can't believe we've still had no more mention of Beyond Good And Evil 2 lol.

To me, it looks like Ubisoft still trying to make Watch Dogs a thing. But I'm fine with it, other than Assassin's Creed, its the only franchise from them I've played in ps4.

That’s cool. I wonder if you will be able to drink tea
Well you can drink coffee and beer in the first game. So I guess that won't be impossible.

I hope they will let the players use planes/helicopters here.

I'm sad that this will no longer come out in March and now in late of 2020.

I'm really itching to play another Gta-like game.

Wrench from the 2ndgame and Darcy from Assassin's Creed are playable characters in season pass aside from Aidan.... I'm so tempted to get the season pass! Ugh Ubisoft!

Watch Dogs: Legion

73 which is lower than the first two games.... IGN also scored this lower than the first two games. This should have been the best reviewed Watch Dogs game so I'm kinda disappointed but I was kinda eXpecting it anyway given that the story from the trailers seems lacking.

Ugh I guess no Gold Edition for me, huh!

After two and a half weeks I'm done with this. I enjoyed this. Its easy to play and I was immersed by the environment. Having the option to use so many characters especially for free roam is just very nice. I have 41 characters that I can switch to. You aren't going to run out of things to do as there are thousands of people in the streets to recruit to. I like the eXploration here. The rooftops are easily accessible because of the drone. The map is much bigger from the last two games. I think this is three times larger than the second game's map. According to the internet Watch Dogs 2 has a bigger area only because of the water. You take the ocean out, there's a lot more land in Watch Dogs Legion to walk to. There's also so many nice looking places/establishments and the details in the environment are amazing. The cars look really good and kinda futuristic as well. The people in the street are more interactive since you can exchange dialogues with them through a cutscene, and you see them entering their house. The drones here have more variety compare to the second game. I really like the spider bot, very easy to use. I like that certain characters have a weapon that can't be accessible to every character like a nail gun, paint ball gun, spray, wrench, smoke bomb, taser. The menu/hud is simpler. Even though things/locations here are more accessible, I like that they still keep certain things from the first two games and you can also climb through pipes now. The graphics looked great in hdr and you can take a lot of nice pics with the camera/photo mode.

The things that I don't like. I don't like the stores don't have an interior. You basically just shop and change clothes in the streets. I can't listen to the radio/songs when I'm just walking for minutes. I have to be inside the car to listen to the songs from the radio and the songs aren't good. I don't like the mini activities, fight club, dart and the ball. Its hard to pick a visually interesting character in the streets. I feel like 95% of the characters you meet in the streets look like an ordinary person. You have to dress them up to look like a protagonist in a videogame. I also ran out of money here and that never happened to me in WD1/2. I wish they didn't remove stealing money through hacking people's phone especially there are so many playable characters to use and clothing items to buy. I wish they gave us the freedom to splurge money. Some of the helpful characters weren't easy to find and I kinda felt limited with most of the characters. You can't really use the spider bot and the cloaking device in a restricted area at the same time. I also feel like they made this beautiful environment/back drop but a lot of the locations weren't featured in the missions. None of the ships were used in the main missions, like I expected a mission in those waters but nah. I also wish the side activities had more variety and more fun. They removed the racing from the first two games. I also miss blowing up the steam pipes and calling the police/gang members to fight the enemies.

The biggest problem is the recruitment missions, they lack in variety. This game would have gotten way better reviews if they made these recruitment missions unique and special especially for the more helpful characters. The talking cutscenes all look the same that I don't even pay attention when they were playing. The borough missions weren't very samey and were more engaging but there were only eight of those missions.

The main story is meh. I didn't mind that there is no protagonist like Aidan and Marcus that you'll follow the entire game and get attach to. However the handful of non playable supporting characters were undercooked. The villains were kinda striking but they were not also developed well. So I wish they at least wrote those parts better. The side quest after the last main mission was nice though. It gave the A.I. character a soul.

Overall I enjoyed this, but I'm only scoring it a 7.

If there's a fourth game, I think they should go back to having a main protagonist but allow the players to use other characters to control. What would I do is feature a group of 10 hackers, each with unique skill/ability then the entire story would revolve around them. I'm thinking GTA V but with more characters to play. And I want a helicopter in the next game.

Last edited:
This is on sale right now (33% off) so it is tempting to pick up for my SX. Although I saw MK11 on Sale as well so that is tempting (Avengers is on sale.. not touching that until it is a $12 title or free). the free Trial of SW: Squadrons showed me it is a hard no for me. So back to Watchdogs.. probably pick it up today.

Been spending most of my time on AC: Odyssey which I actually just started. (Will wait until I am done this until I move onto Valhalla, give it time to mature and patch bugs and enhance performance) So I need something new to add into the mix, this was high on my list, but I have heard mixed reviews on it.. but its on sale.. so..why not.

All players can now change the hair, beard, make up, piercing, tattoo and even nail polish as a free update.... and I have 45 playable characters!!!! Yay!

Sad. I enjoyed all 3 Watch Dogs games. Even though the story was lacking, the open world they've built throughout 3 games (Boston, San Francisco and London) were amazing. Even though I would have liked more side activities in the open world, there are still plenty to do in those games. Features like controlling cars in the street, collecting money from hacking, using drones, using the phone to take pictures and selfies, forcing a blackout in the streets are nice features.

I really wish we are getting more open world games set in the modern world.

Sad. I enjoyed all 3 Watch Dogs games. Even though the story was lacking, the open world they've built throughout 3 games (Boston, San Francisco and London) were amazing. Even though I would have liked more side activities in the open world, there are still plenty to do in those games. Features like controlling cars in the street, collecting money from hacking, using drones, using the phone to take pictures and selfies, forcing a blackout in the streets are nice features.

I really wish we are getting more open world games set in the modern world.
That sucks. I really liked those games, too. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"