Watch the police and the tax man miss me, I'm Mobile!

Herr Logan said:
For what? The permit, license, driving school and driving mentor? I forget everything but the permit ($50) and paying my friend to drive with me ($10 per hour). Of course, this wasn't my money being spent, you understand?

:wolverine

spending ur parents money?

Herr Logan said:
Considering I'm still in college with no job, yeah.

I had something to say
but senility took it away
Oh what a day
But that's okay

Cullen said:
I had something to say
but senility took it away
Oh what a day
But that's okay

What the... that's not what your post said before I clicked the "quote" button!! :eek:

Playin' games with me like that ain't a good idea, old man. I get 15 points for each geriatric pedestrian that gets bumper-smacked! :mad:

Herr Logan said:
What the... that's not what your post said before I clicked the "quote" button!! :eek:

Playin' games with me like that ain't a good idea, old man. I get 15 points for each geriatric pedestrian that gets bumper-smacked! :mad:

And I would deserve it too... sorry about that. It was a case of "Now that's not as funny as when I wrote it." I had hope to catch it before anyone saw it... Old age has slooooown meeeeeee doooooown.

Which just makes running me down all the easier. :)

Cullen said:
And I would deserve it too... sorry about that. It was a case of "Now that's not as funny as when I wrote it." I had hope to catch it before anyone saw it... Old age has slooooown meeeeeee doooooown.

Which just makes running me down all the easier. :)

I'd only get 7 points extra for backing over you after I run you down the first time, but that's still worth it. :)

Princess Mangina said:
lets go for a ride Herr

Sure thing, Princess. Just hope I don't get lost in the woods (again) while you're in the car. The other day I had plenty of groceries. This time, you'd be the only sustenance available. :)

Herr Logan said:
Sure thing, Princess. Just hope I don't get lost in the woods (again) while you're in the car. The other day I had plenty of groceries. This time, you'd be the only sustenance available. :)

i hope its stick shift

Princess Mangina said:
i hope its stick shift

It sure as hell isn't, but you can still shift the stick anyway, darlin'.

Herr Logan said:
Road rage? Aw, that's something I'd certainly never have to worry about. ;)

I did a lot of driving today. I drove to the movie theater to meet my girlfriend and we saw "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy," then we drove in our respective cars to the grocery story, and then I spent about an hour or so driving around with the groceries in the rain, trying to find my way home. I'm not very good about getting around on my own in terms of geography and direction. I get lost very, very easily. So I took the wrong exit on the Beltway and ended up about 12 miles out of my way. My girlfriend talked me through the way back home on my cell phone and eventually I got back. It was raining pretty hard and I was very close to freaking out entirely. Just when I was really getting to like driving, this happens. Well, I've got to get me some really good maps, and not just the driving directions I always get off of Yahoo. I also need a club so my beautiful, somewhat dented, 12 year-old station wagon doesn't get stolen. I also need to get a GPS system. Not just for in the car, but for getting around on foot. Stupid lousy sense of direction...

ATTENTION ALL CELL PHONE ADVERTIZERS
you too can reach this prime demographic!
:D:up:

Head>On<Collider said:
[/center]
ATTENTION ALL CELL PHONE ADVERTIZERS
you too can reach this prime demographic!
:D:up:

Damn right. I'm one fine piece o' demographic right here. :cool:

You know, I had intended not to answer or use my cell phone while in the car unless it was an emergency, or at least until I was comfortable with driving. I was weaving on the road quite a bit while my woman was helping me find my way back to the path of the righteous. I can't find that God damn earpiece that came with my phone. I hope I don't have to buy one. Then again, I can just take my free-loading, college boy hand and reach for my dad's credit card and make things right with the world again.

Herr Logan said:
I'd only get 7 points extra for backing over you after I run you down the first time, but that's still worth it. :)

If I had a dollar for ever time someone said that to me...

Herr Logan said:
Damn right. I'm one fine piece o' demographic right here. :cool:

You know, I had intended not to answer or use my cell phone while in the car unless it was an emergency, or at least until I was comfortable with driving. I was weaving on the road quite a bit while my woman was helping me find my way back to the path of the righteous. I can't find that God damn earpiece that came with my phone. I hope I don't have to buy one. Then again, I can just take my free-loading, college boy hand and reach for my dad's credit card and make things right with the world again.

:o just don't let any of those human vultures driving those tow trucks see you using that card.... They're usually well networked...:(

Head>On<Collider said:
:o just don't let any of those human vultures driving those tow trucks see you using that card.... They're usually well networked...:(

My woman got her car towed a few weeks ago. We had to take the Metrorail and get a cab to get it back, and we actually shared a cab with a couple who'd gotten their car towed from the same lot. While my girlfriend had parked her car in a small, nearly empty parking lot and just walked away without buying anything at the shoe store or Smoothy King (the only two stores the lot was legally good for), this other couple actually came into the shoe store and intended to go back to buy something. Their towing report claimed it was towed at 11:00am, when they hadn't even arrived until 12:30pm, and when they asked to see the original record, I knew the towing people would say "no." They might sue, and I hope those vultures get "vultched" themselves.

Herr Logan said:
My woman got her car towed a few weeks ago. We had to take the Metrorail and get a cab to get it back, and we actually shared a cab with a couple who'd gotten their car towed from the same lot. While my girlfriend had parked her car in a small, nearly empty parking lot and just walked away without buying anything at the shoe store or Smoothy King (the only two stores the lot was legally good for), this other couple actually came into the shoe store and intended to go back to buy something. Their towing report claimed it was towed at 11:00am, when they hadn't even arrived until 12:30pm, and when they asked to see the original record, I knew the towing people would say "no." They might sue, and I hope those vultures get "vultched" themselves.

Oh yeah, it never has, does not, nor ever will matter what town you're in, or what part of the country you're in, they're all the same. Even more predictable than all the traffic "ticket masters"..... :mad:
:( Human weasels I tell you! The only thing that makes them remotely human is the fact that they do their extortioning out in the open while everyone else does it behind smiles, legal jargon, and the use of the words, "We as a company go by the following policies....." ....not that they have any excuse, it's just that it makes them just a little more above swine... :o

Head>On<Collider said:
Oh yeah, it never has, does not, nor ever will matter what town you're in, or what part of the country you're in, they're all the same. Even more predictable than all the traffic "ticket masters"..... :mad:
:( Human weasels I tell you! The only thing that makes them remotely human is the fact that they do their extortioning out in the open while everyone else does it behind smiles, legal jargon, and the use of the words, "We as a company go by the following policies....." ....not that they have any excuse, it's just that it makes them just a little more above swine... :o

The thing about legal weaselry is, it works both ways. I don't think the couple I talked about before actually said anything at the impound building about a lawsuit, but just the mention of a lawsuit from a person who'd been wronged in Bethesda, MD scares most people.

Herr Logan said:
The thing about legal weaselry is, it works both ways. I don't think the couple I talked about before actually said anything at the impound building about a lawsuit, but just the mention of a lawsuit from a person who'd been wronged in Bethesda, MD scares most people.

Like they say, FIGHT FIRE WITH FIRE!!!! < (from an old Metallica song.....)

Congrats, Herr. If all goes according to plan, I too should have my license by the end of the year.

snazzy J said:
Congrats, Herr. If all goes according to plan, I too should have my license by the end of the year.

Kick ass, Snazzy. :up:

Anybody else here been stalked on AIM by immature, trolling cowards before? I just had a Hype user under the AIM screenname of Porkus64 attempt to "educate" me and order me about. Anyone else either talk to this guy or had a similar experience? I was just really disappointed when the little smegmalith turned tail and run rather than tell me their Hype name and level with me about whatever problem he had with me. I hate it when cognitive midgets with no spine bite off more than they can chew with me and don't even let me know what motivated them to pester me in the first place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"