Ways to spend a Saturday night

When I'm not working or doing something else; my Saturdays consist of the internet, 2 hours of Three Stooges, DVDs, and anything good I can find on TV.

I always stay in on the weekends. It's the best time for me to get some gaming in, read a book, watch a DVD, mail my bills, watch my teams I support (when they're in season), or just sleep in.

I always stay in on the weekends. It's the best time for me to get some gaming in, read a book, watch a DVD, mail my bills, watch my teams I support (when they're in season), or just sleep in.
Best part about weekends, especially if you work all week.

sit on the couch surfing the hype oh yeah! Saturday night hi jinx

When I'm not working or doing something else; my Saturdays consist of the internet, 2 hours of Three Stooges, DVDs, and anything good I can find on TV.

You must watch that Koz on WCIU.

If I am stuck inside for the night...I'll just play on my games for an hour or two, visit SHH and other websites and just watch a film. Nothing too special. Thing is, I find that I set myself things to do throughout the day, but hardly ever do them. At all.
:cmad:

Watch Spider-Man on TNT. :up: Seriously, it's on.

haha, I just checked TNT right now and it's on! Missed it last night. Love this movie!

To answer the question, when I stay in I just watch TV or a movie. Sometimes I read.

Hmmm, so it appears a lot of Hypsters stay in on weekends?

Captain Jack...will get ya high tonight...

And take you to your special island...

That was a Saturday, wasn't it?

Hmmm, so it appears a lot of Hypsters stay in on weekends?

saturday night in a club is so packed its hard to breathe. I keep the partying for the weeknights when i have no class the next day

You honestly think the whole of an internet superhero board sans a few of the more outgoing ones don't chill indoors on the weekend playing their games, discussing why Bale's Bat-codpiece isn't the same shade as the rest of his suit?

I like to call friends and go to parties...which are usually boring anyways since none of us get drunk or smoke, so we'll just drive around prank calling people, yelling at the people waiting in lines outside of clubs, go home and have Madden tourneys

You honestly think the whole of an internet superhero board sans a few of the more outgoing ones don't chill indoors on the weekend playing their games, discussing why Bale's Bat-codpiece isn't the same shade as the rest of his suit?

i was hoping the majority dont, it makes me feel better to be a part of an online forum dedicated to superheroes/comic book movies.
i was hoping the Simpsons Comic Book Guy was more of an exaggerated parody than dead-on truth.

i try to go barhopping as much as i can, but damn it can get expensive, now its down to maybe twice a month that i stay out all night barhopping. i LOVE clubbing but thats even more expensive and my girlfriend isnt 21 yet so it can be a bummer when shes not there.

but i mainly stay in with my gf, doing nothing. we fall asleep together all the time after watching tv or doing homework and thats how my night ends.

bars aren't outgoin... go play some sports, go dancing. That's what I do :up:

I like spending Saturday nights by scooping dog poop and putting it in a paper bag, then setting it on someone's door step and lighting it on fire. Then, ringing the doorbell and running away. But not too far, because you want to watch the lucky recipient stepping on the bag to put the fire out. Then the hilarity of them getting poop on their feet.

See, I'm a pretty active guy. I'm usually out most of the time usually going to class, church, or just out with friends. I'm a pretty big geek and all my friends love D&D, Star Wars, Comics and the regular geeky stuff. But just cause you are a geek doesn't mean you can't have a social life. I was hoping a lot of board members weren't all entirely stereotype. LoL, but all of you guys are still awesome.

Turn on the heat on the hot tub, climb in with Hubby and see how much mischief we can cause without having the neighbours call the cops.

Turn on the heat on the hot tub, climb in with Hubby and see how much mischief we can cause without having the neighbours call the cops.

Gross. :o

I noticed that no one said that they go out on saturdays and look for women.

I noticed that no one said that they go out on saturdays and look for women.

We're so manly they come to us. Though my b-day is on Saturday so I may have to do some trolling.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"