WB to Remake "The Krays"

if they get christian who will play the twin brother?
krays_1107047i.jpg

tom hardy would be great but him and Christan dont really look like twins but it can work
tom-hardy-joel-edgerton-warrior-trailer.jpg
BS2BS25580.jpg

tom_hardy_98.jpg

As one of the other people in here said, Daniel Craig looks more like the twins. But if Christian Bale and Craig played twins it could deffenetly work. We also have to remember, as the years went on (actualy pretty early on) they started to look less and less similar to eatch other even though they were identical twin brothers.

Last edited:
It just means that the rights was bought by some studio (in this case WB).

Ok so I'm not that into how it acualy works :yay: But if a movie company buys the rights to a movie, dosnt it mean that they will make the movie eventualy ?? :yay:

Exactly. Otherwise they wouldnt have bought the rights to it ..

That makes perfect sense :) Although Warner Brothers seems to have a big schedule so will it happen within the next 2 years ????

That makes perfect sense :) Although Warner Brothers seems to have a big schedule so will it happen within the next 2 years ????

One can only hope that it will :yay: Look at it from this point of view, sometime in the near future it will happen :yay:

Why hasent there been any news yet involving THE KRAYS (REMAKE)? Warner Brothers have bought the rights and the least they can do is announce that they will make it at some point in time. They also annonced that they bought the rights to the remake of the Bodyguard, and not long after it was announced that they would make it. So come on and give us some THE KRAYS (REMAKE) news!!

Last edited:
Why hasent there been any news yet involving THE KRAYS (REMAKE)? Warner Brothers have bought the rights and the least they can do is announce that they will make it at some point in time. They also annonced that they bought the rights to the remake of the Bodyguard, and not long after it was announced that they would make it. So come on and give us some THE KRAYS (REMAKE) news!!

Like you said yourself in an privously post, WB has alot on their plate at the moment and they propably havent gotten around to actualy working on the movie yet. But dont worry, within 2012 they will deffenetly announce something regarding The Krays Remake :word: :word:

Bare in mind that there is alot of work to be done.

First of all, they have to hire a scriptwriter then he has to write the script.

Then they have to cast the whole movie, plus finding filming locations and getting permissions to film at those locations.

.. and alot more ..

Making a movie requires alot of work and alot of time if it is going to be an brilliant film, which I hope this will be. So I'll rather that they take their time with it and it will be an hit :word: :word:

Somebody give me an logical answer on this. Why did WB buy the rights to The Krays remake if they are not starting to make it ??

The film will not be made by WB. What was written on trackingboards.com was fake. The film rights has not been bought by WB. I sent them an mail and this is what they sent back to me.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. However, we have no information that the film
"The Krays" is in development.

Sincerely,
Warner Bros. Customer Service

I am honestly not kidding here, my brother in law and his twin played the Kray twins in the original! They played them when they were toddlers. I think they're sitting on the street with some toys?
But yeah, my brother in law was in the original as one of the Kray twins.

The film will not be made by WB. What was written on trackingboards.com was fake. The film rights has not been bought by WB. I sent them an mail and this is what they sent back to me.

Hello,

Thank you for your email. However, we have no information that the film
"The Krays" is in development.

Sincerely,
Warner Bros. Customer Service

Ofcouse it is not in development. They have tons of movies to work on before even thinking about a scriptwriter and a script. Just because they bought the rights dosent mean that they will start to develop the film instantly. It could be a long time from now, but they will just make sure that they are the ones to make it. That is why they bought the rights. And on an completely different note: Trackingboard is not posting fake stuff, so stop making those judgements unless you have 100% proof. The person who sent you the mail is propably just a webmaster, and dont know half of what is happening at Warner Brothers and especialy within the next year or so ..

So they might start developing / making it next year or what ??

Jesus christ :doh: :doh: Ok listen ok. Nobody knows when they'll start making it. Nobody!! So stop asking untill something is officialy confirmend!!

Ofcouse it is not in development. They have tons of movies to work on before even thinking about a scriptwriter and a script. Just because they bought the rights dosent mean that they will start to develop the film instantly. It could be a long time from now, but they will just make sure that they are the ones to make it. That is why they bought the rights. And on an completely different note: Trackingboard is not posting fake stuff, so stop making those judgements unless you have 100% proof. The person who sent you the mail is propably just a webmaster, and dont know half of what is happening at Warner Brothers and especialy within the next year or so ..

Exactly Nico.
Trackingboard.com is 100% trustworthy. So it is deffenetly 100% sure that WARNER BROTHERS will do it :yay: :cwink:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"