World Web shooter shop class - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
o and when the web formula works will we be able to swing around ?

hey besides web shooters what other abillities would you like to have?

hey besides web shooters what other abillities would you like to have?

I am in the process of making the CTOLEP. It is the Claw Triad On Locking ElectroMagnetic Pistons... the Wolverine Gauntlets.

Anyway, about the web shooter. I will soon be doing a series of videos on my YouTube channel. It will basically explain my history with the web shooter device, my progress through the project, and basically a bit about how to step-by-step make a shooter.

Hey guys. So technicly I'm not new to the forums because I've watched these threads and made my own designs for about 2 years, and then I stopped for a half a year, and now I'm back and ready to help. @spectacular: congratulations on your new baby! @whitewidow, if you ever see this, know that you were and still are my idol for like 2 years.
BTW guys, I know that widow left for his mission trip a while ago (cried when I saw it), but does he ever pop in every once in a while? Anyway, you guys are all awsome, and I hope that you all make more progress with this stuff!

Yo, have you checked out my YouTube channel? I have a few videos on there that could explain a lot of stuff you might want to know. By the way, do you have any plans, real schematics, for web shooters and such?

whats your channel's name? yeah, I've made some schematics over the years. Only got to test one, which I really didn't expect to work in the first place, but the supplies were cheap and reusable. I might post them later once I scan them.

i wish we could make a untimate comics web shooter or something like the one they were gonna use in spiderman 1 i would love it

the ultimate comics one sounds more plausible, seeing as from the scamatics they posted it would never work, and he stole most of the materials from oscorp.

Your post didn't make sense, you said it was plausible then said it wouldn't work.

the ultimate comics one sounds more plausible, seeing as from the scamatics they posted it would never work, and he stole most of the materials from oscorp.

You're talking about one thing then another. I can see what it is that you're saying .You first say that the ultimate comics one sounds more plausible. Then you talk about the movie one. However, you are talking about the one from ASM. goku9600 was talking about the web shooter that they were going to use in the first Spider-Man movie, with Tobey Maguire. When the movie was first being written, it was made so that Peter could make the webs in his body, but could not release them without the aid of this shooter: http://www.originalprop.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2007/05/webshooter-comparison-x800.jpg

Yup! you got it. BTW, I'd seen that pic, but i thought it was just a beta for ASM

Anyway I've got some cool ideas. So what about instead of CO2, we use a small water pump. you can get one at most walmarts for like 15-20 bucks. each are smaller that the average CO2 cartridge. Now, it would need a 9 volt battery, and the web fluid would need to have the viscosity of water.
Also, what about, and this is only if your not using a cartridge, instead of using a tank, you could use a water bladder. They're cheep, strong, flexible, easy too remove and clean, and if you were to strap it to your back, no one would notice. If you want to use a big one, put it in a back pack, and then you could also fill it with other stuff.
I also have another idea for web fluid expulsion, but I'm saving that little tidbit for later.
http://www.homedepot.com/webapp/catalog/servlet/ContentView?pn=Pumps&storeId=10051&langId=-1&catalogId=10053
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_n...ni+water+pump&rh=n:16310091,k:mini+water+pump
http://www.amazon.com/Bissell-BISSE...&qid=1363631870&sr=1-1&keywords=water+bladder

i wish we could make a untimate comics web shooter or something like the one they were gonna use in spiderman 1 i would love it

Hey, could you tell me your web fluid formula, the one u swang with? How did you get the web to dry fast enough. Did it splatter on the end, and how many psi could it take before braking? tanks:yay:

I just gave up on the canister altogether. My canister will not be good enough, or hold enough fluid, to do anything. Ploop.

Hey, could you tell me your web fluid formula, the one u swang with? How did you get the web to dry fast enough. Did it splatter on the end, and how many psi could it take before braking? tanks:yay:
i cant find that formula that i had it was on a notebook i cannot find even though ive checked my room 3 times

yeah right, forget it man. We all know that you didn't really do it. If you did why are you still here. Please don't answer that question. I don't want to argue about something like this. Lets just try to collaborate and try to make something together, with the rest of the forum.
Lets just be friends!

yeah right, forget it man. We all know that you didn't really do it. If you did why are you still here. Please don't answer that question. I don't want to argue about something like this. Lets just try to collaborate and try to make something together, with the rest of the forum.
Lets just be friends!
look i dont care if people beleve me or not i only care about helping people

You know what, I'm sorry. My comment was totally uncalled for. i shouldn't have posted it. It was wrong and I am truly sorry if you were in anyway bothered by it. I hope that this doesn't affect any collaborations between us. Which reminds me, what do you think of the most recent shooter idea? I realize now that the water bladder might be a problem for those who are using acetone, but I still think that the pump is a cheap and more permanent solution to the CO2.

im just thinking of testing out all of my designs before i test anythingelse

Yeah, I guess your right on that. Are you using cartridges?

You bet your grandma's cream powdered sugar snickerdoodle upsidedown cake we are!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"