World Web shooter shop class

Status
Not open for further replies.
As you might have guessed, I like the Symbiote suit the best, so the back pack thing is a little saddening. But if you only use it once, I can do it without the pack.

unfortunately, that is the price to pay for the lack of sheer thinning properties that the fluid has. Not only that, but assuming I could make the shooters, cartridges, and fluid, I couldn't ship you the cartridges due to mail system law. You'd have to compress the fluid yourself, and it is very difficult to come up with a design that could allow that at home.:doh: So unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how to do that.

So I know that most of you are probably sick of all of pictures by now, but heres the idea. Since I have to create a valve with an attatched spinnerette, I just figured out what to do for the various amount of fluid consumptions.

gamevscomicscarlet--article_image.jpg
bloodspider2.jpg
images

These are the three kind of containment vessels. I think that we can modify the current 2012 watch style shooter to accommodate each. We should attatch tubes from the backpack to the valve, connect the forearm cartridge unit, or created cartridge bracelet.

Last edited:
This circular disk in the 2012 shooter design is a miracle. There is so much we can do with that. I have modified my designs three times last night.

1.) The first is the perfect spinnerette. It's really hard to draw properly. The basic idea is that you use the tesla turbine in the watch to turn a shaft that will spin a fixed gear that will move another fixed gear that will spin a spingle spinnerette around a bund of little ones.

2.) the second was that with that open space, one could fit an electromagnet and make a solenoid valve. Fix some small neodymium magnets to the valve and have them in such a way that the electromagnet, when turned on, would automatically repel the neodymium magnets to fight the weak spring.

3.) the final one which was kind of cool, but wouldn't look good, was to fit a small circular pressure gauge to the center that would tell you how much fluid you had left.

unfortunately, that is the price to pay for the lack of sheer thinning properties that the fluid has. Not only that, but assuming I could make the shooters, cartridges, and fluid, I couldn't ship you the cartridges due to mail system law. You'd have to compress the fluid yourself, and it is very difficult to come up with a design that could allow that at home.:doh: So unfortunately, I'm not quite sure how to do that.
So what would make the backpack different? Wouldn't it just be a large cartridge?

If the backpack does make a difference, I could have a school backpack and I could be Peter Parker.

The difference with a large backpack cartridge is that you can find places that fill up containers that big. Noone would fill a custom cartridge but green gas/ co2 has refueling stations.

OK guys, the answer is right here. Not the cheapest thing in the world when it concerns shipping and extra refill cartridges, but it will work marvelously:

https://www.runsafety.com/buy-pepper-spray/

It would be like shooting a web in the black suit off the top of your hand. There were several articles on this and an interview with the inventor who created it, and apparently spider man's web shooters were the inspiration for these. I don't see why these shouldn't work.

That's pretty cool! The only difference between that and this though that matters is the fluid. Pepper spray has low viscosity. The compound we are going to make is going to be mostly liquid but I'm thinking that it will be more viscous than pepper spray. Still It's a good find and I'm sure we can use it to inspire some great ideas.

Last edited:
Ok guys, so apparently, there are "Real life super heroes" TM that actually fight crime. It's kind of cool stuff. One of my facebook friends directed me to one of their sites. While I find offensive language to be appalling, this is interesting. It's called "heroes on a budget". It shows how to make armored bracers and pepper spray. I'll post a couple links here. It actually ended up explaining what we could use for the cuff and can.

Pepper spray and something a bit more beneficial: http://midnitedetective.blogspot.com/2011/07/heroes-on-budget-liquid-hate.html

web shooter cuffs (and not too shabby looking if I do say so myself!) :
http://midnitedetective.blogspot.com/2011/07/heroes-on-budget-bracers.html

Now when I say something a bit more beneficial you can find aerosol cans that you fill up. That's pretty "hard core" considering it would mean that we could forsake cartridges for a while. (and all of the lack of skills that we have to create such devices anyway ;) ) All in all, we might want to check on some of these kind of sites for walmart wizardry in the future.

Finally, to my facebook friend, Mr. RLSH SB thanks for showing me that site and for keeping the community safe.

So what would make the backpack different? Wouldn't it just be a large cartridge?

I think as a hypothetical design. The backpack would be another part of the suit as a whole and not something thats Separate from the suit. Maybe the bookbag can be really Sleek and a bit of techy. But contain REquired power to run the suit. Like give the user Actual ability to lift 100x their own body weight. If the backpack was connected to the suit the webbing can be sorted light powered? That way you don't really have to worry about re-making web fluid because the Actual Webbing is Self-replicated sorta like the webbing in this picture:

See how's the webbing is same color to the lght in his suit? Maybe we can work with that.

Also a couple of concept backpack designs:

I like this one but maybe the design should be modified slightly to fit your back. What you guys think?

I know that there is an ironspider design with a backpack. it's a mixture of iron man tech and spiderman skill but I'm not sure about this light power that you're describing. Still it's something to consider, and it would look pretty cool. If you can do it, go for it.

I love that first pic. Which Spider-Man is it? As for the pack, I could be Scarlet Spider, and have a really small pack concealed in the back of the blue part. Although the pics of backpacks look stupendous!

maybe the webbing is stored in tubing that raps around him, but the webbing is glow in the dark like an indicator to see how much he has left.

considering the properties of graphene and magnesium oxide, we might be able to shine a light through the web do to the translucent properties of all of them. I kind of like that idea spidey44. That's pretty creative!

I know that there is an ironspider design with a backpack. it's a mixture of iron man tech and spiderman skill but I'm not sure about this light power that you're describing. Still it's something to consider, and it would look pretty cool. If you can do it, go for it.

Yeah i know that. I like the iron spider idea because all the Cpu info was stored back there. It's was very small. Sleek. And Worked like a charm. But I think this backpack or "Spidey-pack" Should have a multi-purposed function. THe light power was a concept idea. But I'm still liking the idea i had earlier. Making the Symbiote without all the extras (possession host, creating carnage or venom) But use it's properties to make webbing. The protoplasm self-replicates, i'm guessing by cell division. But anyway I'm thinking maybe the backpack can help with that idea giving the user unlimited webbing supply. Which the webbing is fed into the suit. Similar to how Blood is pumped into our veins. Feeding the webbing into the Wrist devices which will be the built in web shooters which are already incorporated into the suit. I was thinking of using the 2012 design for the web shooters. They still look awesome. Also no i did not draw that picture. I was also thinking that the back pack can use it's power to also provide the user with limited flight. But this feature is only for those that lives in urban areas and wants to get into their city quickly. Flight is faster than swinging so...:oldrazz: But this feature can also be use if the user just want to get some fresh air or just need to clear their head. They can always put the pack in flight mode which the power source switches the Very conservative engine into ionization mode. Which works by putting ambient energy, air, oxygen and hydrogen and just beat particles or just plain ol particles between two accelerator plates which goes through the burner and is shoved out the end to provide A Small but very, very powerful propulsion. Also for better stability the Backpack will pop out stabilization "Wings" To help keeps the user stabilized. This is just a concept design that i had in my head. Now if the user was in a very big city like NYC or chicago. Then the flight feature isn't needed. Just shoot a web line and go. But the backpack can also work as a supercomputer... Just some ideas.

that would be a heavy back pack , but cool idea. the mhd propulsion isn't very efficient yet. and the super computer might to heavy, but the generator could power an exoskeleton that gives him his powers.

Spectacular23, I like the ideas, and I think that you could make a very cool comic book character, Ace if I recall. I really want to believe that most of the fantastic devices that you think up are possible, but while the computer is possible, and a gliding suit is possible, but the symbiote suit is very unlikely. Do you know what the law of conservation of mass is? It's a law of physics that hasn't ever been broken.

Matter cannot be created nor destroyed.

Because of this, the symbiote suit is very dangerous. The matter to create "self-replicating" webbing would have to be taken from somewhere. There is just not enough energy in any source to convert air into webbing. Even if the cells could replicate, it would have to take some nutrients from a source. It would have to take it from food or your body. Now if it were to take it from your body, you would most likely die without the matter it takes to replicate the cells. If it were to take it from food, it would have to be digested first.

As for the ion engine, that's possible, but I would suggest with that research that you investigate creating a vacuum around the engine. Ion engines are weak in areas that have atmosphere or any gravity level as strong as ours.

Now, I like the supercomputer computer in the backpack idea. You should work on that. I had an idea once of a suit with sensors that would quickly calculate options based on potential threats. It would then tell you through a headset to do simple actions like duck, move left, punch, kick, hide, run, etc. If you could make a computer that could do that or something else of equal measure, that would be awsome.

For now, let's try to keep simple. We want to have the satisfaction of completing these projects. ^^

I do want to tell you though, I really like your ability to think outside of the box. I could see you doing something with that.

I'm making one. It's going to be a spring/ lever activated one. If I get some extra cash, I'm making an electromagnetic one. I think the best one you can buy depends on the pressure vessel you have as you have to link the PV to the valve.

Spectacular23, I like the ideas, and I think that you could make a very cool comic book character, Ace if I recall. I really want to believe that most of the fantastic devices that you think up are possible, but while the computer is possible, and a gliding suit is possible, but the symbiote suit is very unlikely. Do you know what the law of conservation of mass is? It's a law of physics that hasn't ever been broken.

Matter cannot be created nor destroyed.

Because of this, the symbiote suit is very dangerous. The matter to create "self-replicating" webbing would have to be taken from somewhere. There is just not enough energy in any source to convert air into webbing. Even if the cells could replicate, it would have to take some nutrients from a source. It would have to take it from food or your body. Now if it were to take it from your body, you would most likely die without the matter it takes to replicate the cells. If it were to take it from food, it would have to be digested first.

As for the ion engine, that's possible, but I would suggest with that research that you investigate creating a vacuum around the engine. Ion engines are weak in areas that have atmosphere or any gravity level as strong as ours.

Now, I like the supercomputer computer in the backpack idea. You should work on that. I had an idea once of a suit with sensors that would quickly calculate options based on potential threats. It would then tell you through a headset to do simple actions like duck, move left, punch, kick, hide, run, etc. If you could make a computer that could do that or something else of equal measure, that would be awsome.

For now, let's try to keep simple. We want to have the satisfaction of completing these projects. ^^

I do want to tell you though, I really like your ability to think outside of the box. I could see you doing something with that.

Well thanks you guys for analyzing my ideas. I knew i had the few mixed up a lil bit. But thanks white widow with that. But maybe i might be able to redesign the iron spider pack just a bit... With all of it's basic components and features. But White widow what the deal so far on the web shooters themselves. Do you think you jnow how the 2012 version works? I don't seem to see any cartridges. Kinda scares me :wow: (Web regulators??? NOOOO ) :doh:

no problem. And I hope I'm wrong about some of your ideas. Tesla was told that oscillation of electricity was impossible and yet he invented it! as for the 2012 shooters, I figure only three things are possible (if you look closely at the picture of the shooters when he's wearing the jacket, you'll notice that there are metal bit hidden by a cloth. It could be a cartridge or a battery. In the trailer, you'll notice he pulls a web from his neck..., odd).

1.)The web shooter is a web manipulator. Even if he had webs coming out his wrist, it would only be in one strand and he couldn't fire it. Maybe this one uses a piston to fire the webs. from the wrist

2.)He compresses web fluid from his body into cartridges that are covered by some form of fabric.

3.) It's like every other spiderman from the comics with a web shooter.

I'm not 100% sure until I see more action involving it, but those are my three primary guesses.

I've got an idea for a valve that just might work, I'll try and test it tomorrow, hopefully this works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"