World Webbing formula - Part 1

what do you mean

I mean it's not as if one could walk in to a store and ask for the "recombinant DNA: Spider full package (web shooters not included)"... but who knows? A hundred years from today, this sort of thing could be commonplace.

I mean it's not as if one could walk in to a store and ask for the "recombinant DNA: Spider full package (web shooters not included)"... but who knows? A hundred years from today, this sort of thing could be commonplace.
well you could splice the dna of spiders but that involves liquid nitrogen a micro scope and the spider would only live for about 6 months

Finally got some formula made. Going to put a video of it up soon. Also will put up in the same video a test of the shooting radius of the new shooter (with water).

Hey guys. So technicly I'm not new to the forums because I've watched these threads and made my own designs for about 2 years, and then I stopped for a half a year, and now I'm back and ready to help. @spectacular: congratulations on your new baby! @whitewidow, if you ever see this, know that you were and still are my idol for like 2 years.
BTW guys, I know that widow left for his mission trip a while ago (cried when I saw it), but does he ever pop in every once in a while? Anyway, you guys are all awsome, and I hope that you all make more progress with this stuff!:spidey:

Hey guys. So technicly I'm not new to the forums because I've watched these threads and made my own designs for about 2 years, and then I stopped for a half a year, and now I'm back and ready to help. @spectacular: congratulations on your new baby! @whitewidow, if you ever see this, know that you were and still are my idol for like 2 years.
BTW guys, I know that widow left for his mission trip a while ago (cried when I saw it), but does he ever pop in every once in a while? Anyway, you guys are all awsome, and I hope that you all make more progress with this stuff!:spidey:

White_widow, while on his mission trip, is not really supposed to come online or use computers or anything. He is dedicating 2 years of his life to the Lord, as he said it.
Feel free to jump in at any time you feel like. We're always welcome to new ideas! We also have a website that we post other stuff on: realwebtech.webs.com . Feel free to check that out!

so is white widow Christian? if so thats ..... cool! so am i.

too bad he's gone though but it's nice to know people stilll believe in Jesus.

White_widow, while on his mission trip, is not really supposed to come online or use computers or anything. He is dedicating 2 years of his life to the Lord, as he said it.
Feel free to jump in at any time you feel like. We're always welcome to new ideas! We also have a website that we post other stuff on: realwebtech.webs.com . Feel free to check that out!

Thanks. By the way your stuff is really cool! What about the other website you guys had? Don't remember the name. I guess that one's not active anmore then?

Thanks. By the way your stuff is really cool! What about the other website you guys had? Don't remember the name. I guess that one's not active anmore then?

We never had another website. The realwebtech.webs.com is the only one. However, Widow did put stuff up on DeviantArt a few times.

Also, Widow is Mormon, so I believe that the mission trip is required. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

I donno, but I do know that he had a site. It had a chamelion quote on the top that said, "Ingenious, he invented his own web fluid and made a machine to shoot it." Mabey it was only white widow's then.

Going to get some more pure cellulose and vinegar tomorrow to make cellulose acetate. I need to open a window, the vinegar smells pretty bad.

Is that like the nanocellusose stuff that Widow used to talk about.

I will try to make a formula video sometime this week.

Did anyone ever figure out a way to mine graphene and put it in the formula without mountains of magnesium, dry ice, and scotch tape?

The guys who invented that way of making graphene won a Nobel Prize for it.
Needless to say, no.

Actualy they won it for finding it. and they only made teeny bit at a time.:csad:

Actualy they won it for finding it. and they only made teeny bit at a time.:csad:

For all intents and purposes, invent would mean the same as discover or find here, really. And yeah, they made a small amount. It's not an easy substance to make. It can do a lot; it's the stuff of legends.

For all intents and purposes, invent would mean the same as discover or find here, really. And yeah, they made a small amount. It's not an easy substance to make. It can do a lot; it's the stuff of legends.

:csad:

I mean, the stuff can mimic small atoms, transfer electricity faster than the speed of light, be made into carbon nanotube fibers, and be sound-dampening stealth shield for planes, as well as stop radiation (which my friend and I are using it for; we're building a small fusion reactor). It wouldn't make sense if it was easy to make a lot :yay:

Last edited:
I mean, the stuff can mimic small atoms, transfer electricity faster than the speed of light, be made into carbon nanotube fibers, and be sound-dampening stealth shield for planes, as well as stop radiation (which my friend and I are using it for; we're building a small fusion reactor). It wouldn't make sense if it was easy to make a lot :yay:

"small fusion reactor"? I'm going to guess that you meant fission. Fusion is the stuff of legends. Its what dr Octavius was after. With it, a glass of water could power all of Earth for 20 years! Any attempt at a reactor has failed because nothing can contain the energy without falling apart.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"