World Webbing formula

Status
Not open for further replies.
Powdered fibroin is available from google. It's in some beauty supplies. As for irradiating it, I don't know. You would need gamma rays to do that.

You being the one who wants to swing from it?

Nope.

Did you ever see the video clip I had on the first forum about the chameleon trying the web swing?

Of course, the glue gun thing might work after all, but for that one I have to change some shooter plans around a bit.

The synthesis of the Nylon is dangerous....the reactants used can cause pretty bad chemical burns, the product created is fine
That's not exactly true either. The product is coated with an acid and must be washed before using.

Howsabout I DONT do that! ;)

Swinging from webs can be hazardous to your health!

Last edited:
If I did want to swing, super glue on a plunger with fishing wire will work, but I would need a glue that would dry really fast, but be really, really strong.

Yeh, still, way to dangerous to swing on fishing line. I'll go with hot glue impact webbing anyway. Real webs look SO much cooler.

Last edited:
ok.., i just wanted to make sure. I was really curious to see how that would work.

what? If it came across that way I'm sorry I wasn't trying to.

:doh: Anyway... There are two types of webs if we wanted a fully funtioning web shooter: Web Strings, and a Web Net.
Now White Widow figured out how to do a net (although I don't know how it works), so the real challenge is, one, making web strings, and two, putting both the net and the string in the same shooter.

So, are you ready for the challenge? I still can't figure out a web string formula, and I don't want to use fishing wire.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"