• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Welcome to Arkham Manor

Peter Panic

Civilian
Reaction score
First of all I'd like to say that this is a pretty damn good comic but it leaves me wondering what it's going to be about after this arc is over? And where is Batman finding the time to do this and deal with events in Eternal? That man must be exhausted.

Now going back to this arc who do you all think the murderer is? I think it's Nobody from Batman and Robin. Especially given the last page of the issue. Before this issue I thought for sure that Nobody was going to be the big bad of Eternal. Guess not. Especially since we now know what's up with Eternal (which I read after this).

I wasn't expecting to enjoy this but I am. Initially it was the premise of Arkham being relocated to Wayne Manor that I disliked but the story itself has been solid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"