Were you a 90's kid, if so, what was your favourite show/s?

Troy_Parker

Avenger
Reaction score
Been meaning to make this thread for a while now... >_>

I grew up in the 90's, and I am sad that kids growing up today are being fed crap such as Hannah Montana, etc and will never be able to experience the great programmes that I did. :woot:

So yeah, the 90's... age of the Power Rangers, Big Wolf On Campus, etc. What was your favourite show/s?

Spiderman Animated Series

Batman The Animated Series

:up:

Those were indeed awesome.

I'd choose almost everything on this poll because I watched and loved them all. There are more shows that I've missed out, I'm sure. xD

Boy Meets World.

142616.jpg

End thread.

MR. FEENY!

Oh, happy memories.

Back when Disney didn't suck balls.

Heck yeah man..I mean in my opinion BMW epitomized the 90s. So many great memories from that show, and it actually TAUGHT kids how to be good people. The one episode that consistently sticks out to me is the episode "If You Can't Be With the One You Love..." I am literally going to sit my future kids down and show them that episode whenever the "alcohol" talk comes about, it's that powerful

As growing up mostly on these days i must say that i watched That's so Raven instead of today's hannah montana, i watched the first episodes of hannah but i was never a big fun as there were funier shows

Heck yeah man..I mean in my opinion BMW epitomized the 90s. So many great memories from that show, and it actually TAUGHT kids how to be good people. The one episode that consistently sticks out to me is the episode "If You Can't Be With the One You Love..." I am literally going to sit my future kids down and show them that episode
whenever the "alcohol" talk comes about, it's that powerful

:up:

As growing up mostly on these days i must say that i watched That's so Raven instead of today's hannah montana, i watched the first episodes of hannah but i was never a big fun as there were funier shows

I knew I missed something else out! Not sure if it was a 90's show, but I definitely watched that too!

I refuse to click your poll, cuz you included something called Big Bad Beetleborgs, but completely neglected the genre-defining X-Files. Poor form, brother. Poor form. :cwink:

I also enjoyed Are you Afraid of the Dark, old Sandler-Chris Rock-Farley SNL, Tiny Toons, Beetlejuice, Salute your Shorts, Hey Dude and In Living Color.

Last edited:
I watched a lot as a kid:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
VR Troopers
Batman: TAS
X-Men: TAS
Spider-Man: TAS
Iron Man: TAS
Fantastic Four: TAS
Rocko's Modern Life
Aaah Real Monsters!
Doug
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
All That
Rugrats
Nick Arcade
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Guts/Global Guts
Johnny Bravo
Ren & Stimpy

Those are what I can remember at the top of my head.

Last edited:
I watched a lot as a kid:

Mighty Morphin Power Rangers
VR Troopers
Batman: TAS
X-Men: TAS
Spider-Man: TAS
Iron Man: TAS
Fantastic Four: TAS
Rocko's Modern Life
Aaah Real Monsters!
Doug
Are You Afraid of the Dark?
All That
Rugrats
Nick Arcade
Legends of the Hidden Temple
Guts/Global Guts
Johnny Bravo

Those are what I can remember at the top of my head.

:up: :up: nice list. I used to love all those shows.

And I think I speak for every male here that grew up in the '90s when I say that Amy Jo Johnson was my first crush :awesome:

I used to watch Are you Afraid of the Dark, loved that show, while most stories weren't that scary there were also some very dark ones.

GOOSEBUMPS AND ARE YOU AFRAID OF THE DARK!

Damnit, missed some more. -.-

Guess they go under the "other" category. lol... and dark_sentinel, indeed you do.

My first crush was Melissa Joan Hart from 'Clarissa'. Didn't even like the show. Just watched it for her. Had my first.... er... "dream" about her as a kid. Too much info, yeah, sorry.

Beavis and Butthead! Forgot another one!

I forgot about Ren & Stimpy! Adding to my list :up:

in the house
hang time
usa high

all the usual stuff that came on on trouble

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"