• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

Were you a 90's kid, if so, what was your favourite show/s?

Boy Meets World
Dexter's Lab
Batman: The Animated Series

:up::up::up:

edit: and of course DBZ and Ed, Edd, and Eddy!

ah how i miss boy meets world. that show was f***ing hilarious, and had a fair bit of adult humor lol. i like how it started out as a kids show, but matured with the characters. also, disney original movies, miss those two. Halloweentown was the sh**. at least the first two. the third one where they go to high school wasn't my favorite lol.

Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers
Rocko's Modern Life
Aaaaaah! Real Monsters
Catdog
ALL the Cartoon-Cartoons. Miss em.:csad:
Kablam
ABC Family started rerunning The Real GB sometime in the 90's I believe.
Are You Afraid of the Dark
Pokemon
Digimon (Season 1-Tamers)

AshxMisty 4ever.

oh i forgot that digimon started in the 90's! that too lol i loved that show.

isn't that the one where the girl can turn into a puddle and generate electricity or something?

Pretty much everything everyone has mentioned I watched and loved.......and miss :(. Also, the one thing I loved about Boy Meets World was that it was about a normal kid, he wasn't a psychic or a wizard or a secret popstar, none of that crap, just a kid growing up.

No Doug or The Simpsons on that list is just wrong. *in Cartman voice* Wrooooooooooooong!

Pretty much everything everyone has mentioned I watched and loved.......and miss :(. Also, the one thing I loved about Boy Meets World was that it was about a normal kid, he wasn't a psychic or a wizard or a secret popstar, none of that crap, just a kid growing up.
Boy Meets World could be pretty dark at times too. I remember this one episode where Corey thought Shawn was smooshing some chick he kept sneaking into his trailer , but it turned out her dad was molesting her or beating her.

97% of the shows mentioned in this thread, plus Sailor Moon.

And I think I speak for every male here that grew up in the '90s when I say that Amy Jo Johnson was my first crush :awesome:

Amy Jo Johnson was the reason why I watched Power Rangers.

When she left the show,I was sad.

142616.jpg

My sister and I cried at the last episode, we were already in our 20's...:csad:

Darkwing Duck! Duck Tales! And Chip & Dale: Rescue Rangers!

Forgot those...

I also hated 'Boy Meets World' (and no, I'm not scared of "boy's" baseball bat)

I was born in '94, so I saw none of these shows when they originally aired... But I watched the f*** out of their repeats.

Ducktales, Darkwing Duck, Chip n Dale Rescue Rangers, Tale Spin, Animaniacs, Tiny Toons, Pinky & The Brain, Rugrats, Rocko's Modern Life, Hey Arnold, Doug, Dexter's Lab, Johnny Bravo.... Damn, the '90s had some great cartoons.

I loved Sliders and Quantum Leap. I want a movie before Al dies.

Power Rangers, B:TAS, Sabrina, Dexter's Laboratory, Johnny Bravo, Powerpuff Girls, Courage the Cowardly Dog.

I also liked "real monsters" and "Rugrats" and "Hey Arnold" and... hmm.. a bunch of others.

I absolutely hated Rocko's Modern Life and Boy Meets World.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"