What Action Sequences do you want to see in the sequel ?

Discussion in 'Marvel Films' started by Hunter Rider, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

How about something like this?

[​IMG]

2. Hunter Rider Ronin

This would be a very cool scene but so far we haven't had any confirmation on SS so it's a bit premature but Johnny vs Surfer in an arial battle would be great

The idea of a fantasicar chase is great,i would like to see it done similarly to the speeder chase in AOTC:up:

Is a little bit of maturity to much to ask ?

3. Hunter Rider Ronin

:eek: Thats awesome willie,if it started with the aforementioned cerbral battle and then broke down into a knock down drag out that would be visually great:up:

Have you got any scans of Surfer and Torch fighting in the skies ?

4. Wilhelm-Scream Registered

Just open up any Jack Kirby or John Byrne comic and it will be full of what I want to see.
    One thing I want to see a ton more of is them using their powers nonchalantly in everyday situations around the Baxter Building, but not done as :eek:ooOOOOHHHhh:eek: set-pieces, more like a documentary style where they don't really frame it in an "Okay! Get ready! Check THIS out!" way. Like, some of it happens partially off screen and no one even notices.

5. Kelly #RESIST

Did you read the France script....he had some of that in there....and it wasn't like a music video thing...but it was pretty cool.

6. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

I'm sure I can find something, but I don't expect to get home until late tonight, so you may have to wait a while.

I'll try to post something when I get a chance though.

7. Visionary Registered

Having both Galactus and Silver Surfer in F4, will bring the sequel's budget pass the 150 million dollar mark. What's the word on these two characters actually being in the next film, did anyone from Marvel/FOX/Actors/Writers/Director say anything about this?

8. Wilhelm-Scream Registered

No I missed it.

9. Kelly #RESIST

One of the things is they have Sue, actually helping in a problem birth of a baby, its actually pretty cool....

The France script for all of its over the top stuff (too costly for a first film) it actually was well put together and really brought out the characters very well....Doom was alittle strange in it...but hell look what we got in the movie....and I wasn't too hip on the finale in the France script....but as far as the little detail things it was great. Sue actually had more scientific dialogue than Reed, that was a shortcoming, but at least you knew she had the vocabulary of a scientist....and the relationships were much better....I know that that has nothing to do with what you felt was the biggest problem and that is the look of Thing....but other areas could have been salvaged had they stuck with that script...or at least used it to base the Frost script from.....

10. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

I think the smart money would be against either being in the second film as anything other than a quick, foreshadowing glimpse. The only officially confirmed villain is Dr. Doom, but Avi Arad has hinted at Puppet-master.

The only reference I've ever seen to Big G and SS was a casting call that had questionable authenticity.

I would hope that 150 million wouldn't be out of the question for the second film budget (but I do expect it will be lower than that).

11. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

I couldn't find any real impressive Torch/Surfer battles, but here are a couple pages:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. GNR Registered

Just looking at Ross' depiction of the fight in Marvels,it would be such a treat on screen if done well.

13. Willie Lumpkin Trophy Husband

I haven't seen that one. Do you (or anyone else) have a scan of the scene you're talking about?

And congratulations on 5000 posts.:up:

14. Hunter Rider Ronin

Great scans Willie thanks:up:

15. Spider - Man Registered

I want to see an opening teaser where that basically winds up depicting the cover of FF#1! The movie opens with each of them doing their own thing when they suddenly see the fiery "4" flare. They get to the Baxter Building (which I HOPE looks more like the Baxter Building!), hop in the Fantasticar and fly across town where the Mole Man's giant monster is crawling up out of the street. The ultimate finale for the teaser would be to have Ben lift it over his head and chuck it back down the hole!

16. Kelly #RESIST

That sounds really cool, but i have a feeling we won't see things like the Fantasticar until the movie....BUT that would be cool.

17. Alcatraz Registered

Looks like my action sceen with Silver Surfer might actually come true...

18. Spider - Man Registered

^that would SO rock!!!

19. Alcatraz Registered

DAMN RIGHT IT WOULD!!!!!!!!!!!!
    FF2 could end up better then Spider-Man 3 if done right.
    heres hoping for a well develouped Surfer and the coming of Galactus.

20. Kelly #RESIST

As I stated before, I want a Fantastic Four movie, last time around we had Johnny Storm and friends movie...I don't want a Silver Surfer and friends movie this time around.:o