Sequels What do you want to see in a sequel?

For a long time everyone has been suggesting Scarlet Witch to appear but I never really saw a natural way to do it. But with Baron Mordo hunting down Sorcerers it creates and easy situation from them to team up. I always like the idea of Wanda being able to natural tap into magic. It definitely works visually, her energy is chaotic and free flowing with Strange's is clean and precise. It would be an interesting thing to explore.

Well, just brainstorming here...

If Mordo tries to take Wanda's power he could be in for a very, very nasty surprise, if she has Chaos/Chthonic Magic. Upon discovering that, Mordo would undoubtedly seek to kill Wanda, seeing himself as doing what is necessary to save the world. The existence of Chaos Magic would undoubtedly absolutely horrify Mordo and the Kamar-Taj sorcerers, spreading paranoia in that community.

Perhaps, all this attracts Shuma-Gorath, who sends forth his servant Nightmare (he served Shuma initially) to exploit the situation, seeking to destroy the Sorcerer Supreme, Scarlet Witch, Kamar-Taj, and the Vishanti, in one insane swoop, with, without ever being seen, Chthon perhaps seeing an opportunity to corrupt Wanda, and slyly using Mordo's fear to corrupt him.

I think there's something to that. Maybe the Mind Gem, the source of her powers, is connected to some cosmic stuff that is extra unpredictable, and Mordo can't take it, so he has to kill her, which pushes her to Strange, and maybe also brings in Dr. Palmer to help keep her alive. This puts her in the spotlight in Kamar-Taj, and alerts Shuma Gorath that some energy from his old enemy (wherever the stones came from) is afoot, and so he sends Nightmare, though Shuma is left off screen for the most part, Nightmare shows up, doing deep dives into everyone's dreams as they're on the run from Mordo. Bring in Clea, perhaps one of Mordo's victims who works as an expert on Nightmare. Mordo closing in physically, cutting off resources as they explore the Sorceror's world, Nightmare closing in on their pscyhe's and weaknesses. A nice reversal as Strange uses Mordo's fears to drive Mordo to do something unexpected, or susses out Clea's deviousness to resolve the love triangle with Dr. Palmer, or gets Wanda her power back so that things get really crazy. His ability to do these things and return the powers of the sorcerors who've been robbed is what gets him crowned Sorceror Supreme.

Or something, I dunno.

Weird and annoying. Sure, Mephisto first appeared in Silver Surfer, but he's appeared in a *lot* of other stuff. Probably more appearances in the horror books and Thor by now.

I think there's something to that. Maybe the Mind Gem, the source of her powers, is connected to some cosmic stuff that is extra unpredictable, and Mordo can't take it, so he has to kill her, which pushes her to Strange, and maybe also brings in Dr. Palmer to help keep her alive. This puts her in the spotlight in Kamar-Taj, and alerts Shuma Gorath that some energy from his old enemy (wherever the stones came from) is afoot, and so he sends Nightmare, though Shuma is left off screen for the most part, Nightmare shows up, doing deep dives into everyone's dreams as they're on the run from Mordo. Bring in Clea, perhaps one of Mordo's victims who works as an expert on Nightmare. Mordo closing in physically, cutting off resources as they explore the Sorceror's world, Nightmare closing in on their pscyhe's and weaknesses. A nice reversal as Strange uses Mordo's fears to drive Mordo to do something unexpected, or susses out Clea's deviousness to resolve the love triangle with Dr. Palmer, or gets Wanda her power back so that things get really crazy. His ability to do these things and return the powers of the sorcerors who've been robbed is what gets him crowned Sorceror Supreme.

Or something, I dunno.
This is actually very clever Dr cosmic well done

IMO, I'd love to see the sequel be the tournament to determine the new Sorcerer Supreme. This way you can introduce different magicians like Mordred, Brother Voodoo, etc...

^that would be cool. Just make it Rick and Morty level crazy

we'll see I guess? Just don't make it incomprehensible. still use magic rules, etc. Also the reverse time thing and time-loops should be left alone now.

Given Millie Bobby Brown's slight resemblance to Benedict Cumberbatch, she should appear in the next Doctor Strange movie. Either as Stephen's sister (in the past) or his daughter (in the future).

They could still get Lulu Wilson, who was Donna Strange in Doctor Strange but had her scenes deleted.

Interesting, but superheroes with kids are usually a total snore fest.

Tying it into the rest of the marvel u is a fun idea though. Bring in Agatha Harkness

I hope it's exciting, and without the exposition. Just jump into the fun and action. Also, no time tricks this time, lol.

I want to see more horror.

The first film was like Harry Potter. I want the sequel to be like the first two Ghostbusters where it's genuine scares and genuine laughs...

And Shuma Gorath.

That sounds fun. I can already hear people saying it's Scooby Doo ish but whatever, that was classic tv back in the day

Quick question.

If Disney ends up acquiring 20th Century Fox, would they get the rights back to Mephisto?

- More of Mordo in the sequel that is a definite must
- Introduce Clea
- Scarlet Witch cameo

Fox I assume? But then again with ghost rider he was called Mephistopheles so maybe that's a clue that they're in limbo? Idk

I asked "which property" for a reason. After all, if he was with Fox due to Ghost Rider, Marvel already has him. The only way he'd be with Fox is if he's associated with the Silver Surfer (which is plausible).

I'm also hoping for more horror. The MCU has the Guardians and now Thor for goofy cosmic movies.
Let Strange be strange and scary. Also I hope, that they keep Dormammu as the big evil force in the background.

Well with Mephisto they can't get his rights because aren't they still tied up with Fox? At least from my understand it was so it wouldn't make sense for him to show up in a Strange sequel but if Disney buys Fox then they would get his rights back right?

Besides isn't Mephisto a Ghost Rider character as well?

If anything I would think Mordo is being set up to be the new Big Bad Strange takes on in the sequel and if that happens then it makes the most sense out of anything

But I definitely want no I definitely need to see Wanda well Scarlet Witch show up in a Doctor Strange sequel either as a side-kick like character or she shows up in a cameo appearance like every other Marvel hero who has shown up in other Marvel heroes' solo films

Well with Mephisto they can't get his rights because aren't they still tied up with Fox? At least from my understand it was so it wouldn't make sense for him to show up in a Strange sequel but if Disney buys Fox then they would get his rights back right?

Besides isn't Mephisto a Ghost Rider character as well?

If anything I would think Mordo is being set up to be the new Big Bad Strange takes on in the sequel and if that happens then it makes the most sense out of anything

But I definitely want no I definitely need to see Wanda well Scarlet Witch show up in a Doctor Strange sequel either as a side-kick like character or she shows up in a cameo appearance like every other Marvel hero who has shown up in other Marvel heroes' solo films

I think Marvel already has Mephisto unless he's associated with Silver Surfer, in which case they'd get him from the merger.

Yeah, but you can't really own the rights to the Devil, LOL! The name Mephisto, sure. But, just call him something else then like Sony did.

Yeah, there should be no problem using Mephisto in light of the Disney-Fox merger. Not to mention, they should be able to use Shuma Gorath now as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"