What Actor for What Role?

N

Never 2 Graphic

I am new to the boards so this has probably been beat to death BUT new to me, so get over yourself!

If you could choose any actor or actress for any comic book role, who would it be?

I was talking to a friend of mine about the Robin Williams/Joker rumor. He might surprise us, but I think Nicholas Cage would make a better Joker.

And Hugh Jackman did a good job as Wolverine. I got both X-Men on DVD, but I think Glenn Danzig would have been awesome!

It might help if you began with your own suggestions.

I would have rather seen another woman play Storm. Maybe an unknown could have done the same for this charcter as it was done by Hugh Jackman. I know he wasn't a complete unknown.

I have no real opinion on another charcters, I'm really good at this.

Anjelina Jolie- Silver Sable.

Djimon Hounsou- Black Panther.

Clive Owen- Moon Knight.

Ving Rhames- Deathlok.

Johnny Depp- Doctor Strange.

Isiah Washington for Black Panther

Jetson Ackles for Captain America

Eric Balfour for Iron Man

Keanu Reeves for Silver Surfer

James Caviezel for Abomination

HighVoltage said:
Anjelina Jolie- Silver Sable.

Djimon Hounsou- Black Panther.

Clive Owen- Moon Knight.

Ving Rhames- Deathlok.

Johnny Depp- Doctor Strange.

I like your casting, but for Silver Sable, I'd cast Kate Beckinsale. I could easily see her wearing silver hair.
icon10.gif

I read that Keanu is up for the role of Silver Surfer, unless that has been debunked. I think he could pull it off.

I had also read that Nicholas Cage and Ashton Kutcher were up for the role of Superman at one time. Glad to hear that didn't happen.

As far as Angelina or Kate....hmmmmm....I don't think either of them are bad choices, but that is just the guy part of me screaming to put them in something tight.

I think the guy that led the team in Resident Evil would make a good Deathlok. Sorry, can't remember his name.

Hawkeye said:
I like your casting, but for Silver Sable, I'd cast Kate Beckinsale. I could easily see her wearing silver hair.
icon10.gif

I agree.Jolie doesn't look right for Sable.Monica Bellucci is another good choice

Hawkeye said:
icon10.gif

Thanks.:up::)

Silver Sable said:
I agree.Jolie doesn't look right for Sable.Monica Bellucci is another good choice

Monica Bellucci would be another great choice for the role, along with Beckinsale for sure. :up: Another choice would be Poppy Montgomery from that cool show "Without a Trace."

Here's a pic for you to see. :)

200px-Poppy_montgomery_5.jpg

I honestly think Jolie is better off in the Black Widow area, and you're welcome HighVoltage.
icon6.gif

image663f13d0-4f32-47fd-bf61-5d1182.jpg

Eric Balfour of NBC's Conviction for Iron Man.

Nick Fury: Gary Sinise
Captain America: Jason Lewis
Iron Man: Billy Crudup
Thor: Karl Urban
Spider-Man: Colin Hanks
Red Skull: Alan Rickman

GNR4Life said:
image663f13d0-4f32-47fd-bf61-5d1182.jpg

Eric Balfour of NBC's Conviction for Iron Man.

How about Anson Mount? He's from the same show, and I think he's got the Tony Stark look. Just imagine if he were to put the beard. :up:

29216.jpg

29221.jpg

Iron Man: Tom Cruise

2223.jpg

Crazy or not, he would be a perfect Tony Stark.

Captain America: Mark Valley

v13_jpg.jpg

Thor: Viggo Mortensen

mortensen_q1.jpg

Nick Fury: Bruce Willis

url

Giant Man: Matthew McConaughey

mmcstyle.gif

Hawkeye: James Marsters

JamesMarsters.jpg

Hawkeye said:
How about Anson Mount? He's from the same show, and I think he's got the Tony Stark look. Just imagine if he were to put the beard. :up:

29216.jpg

29221.jpg

Eric's got the flamboyance and charm.That dude is just cold.

tzarinna said:
Maybe an unknown could have done the same for this charcter as it was done by Hugh Jackman. I know he wasn't a complete unknown.

Yes he was....

thor = Viggo Mrtenson
Iron MAn = Karll URban
Nick fury = Gary sinise or Bruce willis

X-Men recast:

Professor X: William Hurt
Wolverine: Dougray Scott
Cyclops: Michael Vartan
Jean Grey: Emily Deschanel
Storm: Nona Gaye
Rogue: Michelle Monaghan
Gambit: Josh Holloway