• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

The Dark Knight Robin Williams wants The Joker role!

Robin Williams for the Joker? No way. Seriously, the dude doesn't resemble any interpretation of the Joker I've seen anyway. This is not going to happen. As much as he says he wants the role, there are much better, younger actors who would be a better choice. I know he's worked with Nolan on Insomnia but he's a bit old for the role and doesn't seem Jokerish to me. Even though it's not going to happen, I want any rumored actor for the role besides him. Even Paul Bettany, as much as I don't want him to be the Joker, he's better than Robin Williams.

Digital_Ashes said:
wa4whh.jpg

:down

yeah. to late for Williams to be Joker now. Maybe 10 or 15 years ago. Too late now however. How about Williams as the Ventriloquist/Scarface??

ChrisBaleBatman said:
Well....he could be the Ventriloquist and Scarface........

thats what I just said....and I didn't even read your post!

I think Robin Williams would be an excellent choice as the Ventriloquist/voice of Scarface. He would be a natural for the role...:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"