The Dark Knight Robin Williams wants The Joker role!

My pick for Scarface, if Robin Williams plays him.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
Thought: What about Williams as The Penguin?
Isn't this the role Jett at BOF suggested he play last week? I could see Williams as the Penguin working.

My thoughts exactly, I think Williams has a great natural look for the role of Penguin.

I agree, Two-Face, Hoskins would make an awesome Penguin. However, a few months ago there was a rumor that hue turendd it down, and considering he turned the part down back in 1992, it's probably true. So, I think Robin Williams would work as The Penguin. He's short, pudgy and he already has a rather pointy nose, so he already looks the part.

Williams isn't the type of Joker that will work well in Nolans world. Believe me. He could have probably worked well in the shaumacher films. They better not put williams or else I would never watch another Batman movie again.

Robin Williams doesn't have half a chance to get the role,it's sad that he doesn't know it.

I hope he has far less than half a chance for that role because it will be batman & Robin all over again.

ANTHONYNASTI said:
I agree, Two-Face, Hoskins would make an awesome Penguin. However, a few months ago there was a rumor that hue turendd it down, and considering he turned the part down back in 1992, it's probably true. So, I think Robin Williams would work as The Penguin. He's short, pudgy and he already has a rather pointy nose, so he already looks the part.

If that's case then I choose David Suchet as Penguin but I still think Bob Hoskins would be great, nothing against Robin Williams he would be better as Scarface.

Two Face said:
If that's case then I choose David Suchet as Penguin but I still think Bob Hoskins would be great, nothing against Robin Williams he would be better as Scarface.

If you mean The Ventriloquist (Scarface is the Dummy) aka Arnold Weskler, then he'd be good, but my pick for the role is Steve Martin. Flame me all you want, but I think he can pull it off.

explode7 said:
I hope he has far less than half a chance for that role because it will be batman & Robin all over again.
You give Robin Williams far less credit than he deserves :down

ANTHONYNASTI said:
If you mean The Ventriloquist (Scarface is the Dummy) aka Arnold Weskler, then he'd be good, but my pick for the role is Steve Martin. Flame me all you want, but I think he can pull it off.

yeah Williams could do the voice!

wa4whh.jpg

maybe when he was younger, and maybe another role, like the riddler..wasnt he originally offered this back in the day when carey took it, and joel shcumacher decided to mess the franchise up?

too bad!! we need someone who can be serious and wont crap the role up by being goofy instead of sinister. they cast Jim Carrey as the evil murderous Count Olaf in Series Of Unfortunate Events and he completely crapped up the role. so just imagine what Robin Williams will do to the image of the Clown Prince Of Crime if he's cast as the role. so there is absolutely no way in hell they will pick him.

he's so old......I mean, maybe he'd make a great DKR or ROTJ Joker......but a younger, Year One.....pre-contunuity Joker? Nah.

Robin Williams is a real Ventriloquist, he's the man of over 100 voices.

wait aren't same person? One controls the doll other is normal human?

Two Face said:
wait aren't same person? One controls the doll other is normal human?
i guess you could say that...

Not really......the guy has a mental disorder. In reality, yeah....he IS both. But, for him, both are separate personalities...different people. So.....take it that way.

Mr. Socko said:

Yea, in my thread that I started a long time ago I said he should be The Ventriloquist. :up:

I don't think he will be good Joker, he doesn't have something from Joker.

I don't like him.

Mr. Socko said:
Ventriloquism is the ability to throw your voice, not the ability to change it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"