What are your favorite death fatalities that have been inflicted by DC characters ?

GBaxter

Civilian
Reaction score
Whether they've occurred in the comics (or haven't yet, but you wish they would), what are
your favorite, most creative death fatalities that have so far been inflicted by good and bad
DC characters and please describe the fatality. Like for example, the Joker creatively killing
people by shaking their hand with his handbuzzer that electrocutes and kills them.

Last edited:
Well, the Joker beating Jason Todd to death with a crow bar, and then blowing up the building would definitely have to be up there. Superboy Prime murdering hundreds of Green Lanterns is up there too.

I want Batman to chew someone's face off. Like a rabid monkey.

My favorite "death fatality" (as opposed to the other kinds of fatalities out there) is the time when this thread was killed by the sheer pointlessness of itself.

By far, Psycho Pirate getting Black Adam's fist through his head.

"No more silly faces."

Back Down Back Forward Triangle.

that's a good one.
:o

50210p21om1.jpg

Pretty much all of Tomasi's Black Adam miniseries is one long, brutal, beautiful fatality from beginning to end. My favorite would be, hmm, the "atmosphere" one, but "spleen diving" comes a pretty close second.

By far, Psycho Pirate getting Black Adam's fist through his head.

"No more silly faces."
it was far cooler than his fist... it was his fingers... he poked his eyes out through his brain and out the back of his head... amazing...
but the idea of DC v MK is still... ugh

i did like supermans death versus doomsday...i really like that series.
the death was very heroic i thought

Easily Superman Prime killing Batman(and Wonder Woman) from another universe. That needs to happen on "main" Earth :o

Spoons so crazy.

I liked when Dan Didio killed Wally West by bringing Barry Allen back. That was just violent.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"