The Dark Knight What can kill TDK as a movie? Overestimating?

Yeah it was cool to see iceman ice up.

or it woulda been if he didn't look so lame. :(

Another bother was that they spent SO MUCH MONEY and the FX still were kinda sucky.

Now I said that about Sp-M 1 and 2.... X3 was for me better than X2. No trolling here, I'm honest.

I was entertained and excited in X3 and almost fell asleep in X2. Things that just happen. Let's not look for an intellectually built explanation.

I think the only danger for the movie is the fans expectations may be way to high and you can bet that opinions on it both negative and positive will fly around faster than middle aged womes knickers at a Tom Jones concert but in the end having seen all of Nolan's movies i am confident that TDK can be his ESB

The main snag here will be fanboys expecting spiderman numbers at the box office again:cmad:

Someone earlier(sorry forgot who)made a good point in regards to the action that Nolan isn't an action director and BB was him getting his feet wet much like Singer with X1 and you can see the set piece improvement in X2

El Payaso said:
Now I said that about Sp-M 1 and 2.... X3 was for me better than X2. No trolling here, I'm honest.

Me too, it felt more like XMen then the other 2 whether it was critically acclaimed or not. They used more characters.

El Payaso said:
I was entertained and excited in X3 and almost fell asleep in X2. Things that just happen. Let's not look for an intellectually built explanation.
I'll let you be.

But I think that's weird.

Ronny Shade said:
I'll let you be.

But I think that's weird.

I agree, I like X3 some, but too fall asleep in X2? It baffles me

L0ngsh0t said:
For me X3 was just a fun movie, to watch, and when it is over with, you don't really need to take anything extra from it, you can just say to yourself "****, it was pretty sweet to see Iceman Ice-up in real life for once"

You know, I completely agree with that sentence. :up:

El Payaso said:
LOL that sounds like me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"