What Choo Actually talking about? THE GARY COLEMAN THREAD OF APPRECIATION

I'm Gary Coleman from TV's Different Strokes. I made a lot of money that got stolen by folks! Now I'm broke and the butt of everyone's jokes! But I'm here, the Superintendent, on Avenue Q.

I voted for the Bond sequel. Just struck me as funny!

Coleman dident do the murder in the other thread his lawyers would just like to say.

it wasan attack to the head, he's only likkle.

What with all the celeb threads i thought it only right Garys thread get back in there.

A mod may wanna move this to the celebs forum.

No love for Coleman?

OH COME ON IT'S COLEMAN.

I shall not let the thread die.

im suprised this guy hasnt had a lead sandwich yet

recall_marycarey_coleman.jpg

i guess it cant be all bad

im surprised at the lack of love for gary i thought this thread ould be brimming with posts now, all saying how they loved gary have posters of gary, made custom figures of gary and have even changed there name to gary, it seems not though, gary would be so sad.

This post fills me with all kinds of hate for you.

This post fills me with all kinds of hate for you.

Your telling me you dont want agary action figure, pull its cord and he says 'What choo talkin bout willis' or the ever beautiful 'I tink i got cake up my crevice'

Are we now allowed to create uneeded appreciation threads for undeserving people without them being closed? :huh:
Maby I should make a thread for Hans Nordvik then...
Don't know who that is? Well neither do I, only wikipedia random article knows...

Gary Coleman did the voice of the fat redhead in the Curse of Monkey Island.
Gary Coleman is god. :o

Are we now allowed to create uneeded appreciation threads for undeserving people without them being closed? :huh:
Maby I should make a thread for Hans Nordvik then...
Don't know who that is? Well neither do I, only wikipedia random article knows...

You dont know who sir coleman is?

i pity choo, i do.

You can't do any better than the Simpsons, who had GC cast in a "Tiny Tim" role:

"Whatchoo talkin' bout - Everyone?"

This thread needs to be moved to the "Celebrities" forum so it can die alone like it should have back in 06-12-2007.

Gary in Star Wars = :up: :up:

attachment.php

Attachments

• StarWars Pic.jpg
    StarWars Pic.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 16
taking one gary coleman job at a time.
0000031405_20061025160929.jpg

taking one gary coleman job at a time.
0000031405_20061025160929.jpg

Gary's coming to the uk soon along with the guy who playedwillis for a comic con thing. Wonder how many times that weekend he gets asked to say it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"