The Dark Knight Rises The Christopher Nolan Thread

Mr. Nolan is one of the best directors & co-writters today. He had me hooked at "Momento" & it has carrued through to TDKR. So happy he co-wrote & exec. produced next Summers "Man of Steel."

It's Nolan's birthday today! :D

Happy B-Day!

I look forward to seeing where he goes next with his films.

Happy Birthday, Chris. Live it up. Dance to Eminem or something. :hehe:

It is your birthday Master Nolan. Many happy returns.

Happy birthday to my all time favourite director! :D

"its your birthday, happy many returns" Alfred

:D

The man's a legend. Happy Birthday!!!!

Someone shop a party hat on this

Christopher-Nolan-The-Dark-Knight-Rises-poster.jpg

Happy Birthday! :D

It was interesting reading his influences for TDKR, as they didn't feature the one influence I felt was strongest in the movie.

Does anybody have a link to the report of Nolan getting angry at a reporter for asking if he'll be making
Robin
films?

Keaton's performances were both extremely emotional. He consistently conveyed an amazingly large amount of emotional depth through his eyes and facial expressions. That's why - despite having so little dialogue - he was still so likeable and relatable as Bruce Wayne.

His Batman is like a parody compared to Bale.

His Batman is like a parody compared to Bale.
No, it isn't. At all.

I would strongly argue that Keaton's Bruce Wayne and Batman are much more accurate to the characterization of Bruce Wayne in the comics, as well as better acted by Keaton; who took the psychotic nature of Bruce Wayne from Frank Miller's work and actually added a humanity and depth that even most comic writers have failed to recapture.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"