What College do you plan to go to?

Alex The Great

Avenger
Reaction score
Thsi is based to the high schoolers out there....Where will you go? sooner or later it's time to hit college kids. so...where? ANSWER OR DIE! :cmad: naw i kid. :oldrazz:

but still :cmad:!

THINK ABOUT IT! HEROES!

I am attending Kalamazoo Valley Community College right now, to get my pre-reqs out of the way... but I was at Western Michigan University, a great institution.

Planning on going to MSU after next year.

i graduate this year...deciding whether i want to go to college or not....i would love to go to MSU...BUT...I love Texas(the state...not college)...so if i actually go to college...Ill go to Paris Junior College or North Texas or something...
Im so worried about my future that i cant think sometimes...what am i gonna do with my life :(
im freakin scared

I am attending Kalamazoo Valley Community College right now, to get my pre-reqs out of the way... but I was at Western Michigan University, a great institution.

Planning on going to MSU after next year.

kalamazoo:huh:....

i graduate this year...deciding whether i want to go to college or not....i would love to go to MSU...BUT...I love Texas(the state...not college)...so if i actually go to college...Ill go to Paris Junior College or North Texas or something...
Im so worried about my future that i cant think sometimes...what am i gonna do with my life :(
im freakin scared

go to a community college....get your AA there, while getting your AA think long and hard on what you want to study, ask your advisors for guidance. and don't go out of state for a community college.

if you decide that college isn't for you, try to finish your AA so that later in life if you decide to go back to college, you won't have to start at square 1 all over again.

go to a community college....get your AA there, while getting your AA think long and hard on what you want to study, ask your advisors for guidance. and don't go out of state for a community college.

if you decide that college isn't for you, try to finish your AA so that later in life if you decide to go back to college, you won't have to start at square 1 all over again.
sounds like a good plan...thanks for the advice:yay:
you rock

Derek Jeter went to Kalamazoo Central High School
The_More_You_Know.jpg

I recommend going to the University of Science Music and Coulture in SC. I went for a While, best experience of my life, I ended up getting a great job because it was on my resume, and I was made a Man there.

I've already finished school but I keep flirting with the idea of getting my masters at USC film school.

Current student at Parsons The New School For Design

University of Georgia.....

...............in my dreams. :csad:

I get it! Right now I'm just starting my search! I want to be a chiropractor so I am actually shadowing one right now! It's awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"