What Do You NOT Want To See In A GL Movie?

I never want to see Larfleeze and Atrocitus! Never i tell you!
You have to believe me!

:hehe::hehe::hehe::hehe:

I do NOT want to see Jessica Alba allowed anywhere near this film, not even the premiere.

I want the movie to be as timeless as possible, so no to pop culture references galore.

i mean, if it's a comedy, it's fine to a degree (like I love how pop culture was used in John Hughes movies) but yeah, keep it from being too dated.

Wasn't there some indication from Lively recently that she wasn't going to dye her hair for Ferris?

I dont want to knock Lively, she might turn out pretty good, but a blonde Carol Ferris is something that'd really wind me up...

well if she doesnt dye her hair she could always do a wig. plus hasnt she been spotted recently with a bit darker look./

I think she has, but not dark enough... The hair colour she has now feels like a weak compromise.
As you said, a wig would be fine too, just not blonde... I mean, can you imagine if thay did that with Lois Lane or mary Jane?

yea hopefully she will dye her hair or just get a very good wig job. i dont really see the harm if she just did a good professional temp dye job. She probably wont have to much time in the film i would figure.

I havent read the leaked script, but i was under the impression that she was a pretty big part of the story... 'Specially, the last twenty minutes.

oh well that was the first draft that is online. and we know its been through like at least 6 rewrites since then. but yea i only read the first few pages of the leaked draft but never got through the rest of the script. so i dont know how much she was in then and who knows compared to the current draft.

After seeing Avatar in 3D.....it would be a mistake for WB's and Campbell to not release the GL movie in 3D.

Imagine how awesome it would be to see the GL universe and the constructs from the ring in 3D?

Does anyone know if they plan on releasing the film in a 3D version?

Lets hope so!

After Avatar, I think most producers better think twice about making their action film in 3D.

Was Avatar's 3D really that good? The only 3D film i've ever seen was Beowulf and yeah it was cool, but it wasnt the second coming. Maybe Avatar's 3D was superior or something?

Was Avatar's 3D really that good? The only 3D film i've ever seen was Beowulf and yeah it was cool, but it wasnt the second coming. Maybe Avatar's 3D was superior or something?

I thought the 3D was phenomenal in Avatar.

They don't necessarily have to film the GL in 3D....but they convert it to a 3D format in post correct?

Seeing GL in 3D with the sci fi elements, space, and especially with the ring constructs would be amazing I would think.

It will generate more excitement and interest in the film as well.

Oh yes, it was excellent. I don't think I would want to go see another film in the theaters if it wasn't in 3D. I would rather just wait watch it at home if it wasn't.

Due to the cost??

No. Due to the competition. If they don't make their film 3D, they might loose a lot of customers. If a producer is thinking not to make their film 3D, they better think twice.

it would be cool to have gl in 3d well just some key scenes and not the whole film. But as we know they have a set budget they want to stick with for gl and i doubt they will do 3d. But that could change once filming gets underway/ends.

I don't want the constructs and the ring to come off cheesy like some Saturday morning cartoon show.

yea totally it should look epic, and stellar like when we saw lightsabers for the first time or something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"