Sequels Spiderman 4 Confirmed

I have no idea how those villains could all work out lol.^

They shouldn't team up.

I think Lizard and Kraven would be good. Kraven is going after Lizard to kill him but Spider-Man is trying to stop him because he doesn't want Conners dead. So Kraven gets mad and also wants Spider-Man dead.

Something like that.

Spider-Man 4 huh............ Wasn't that confirmation for THIS movie.... (when they were doing 2) ???? We'll see....

webhead731 said:
I have no idea how those villains could all work out lol.^

They shouldn't team up.

I think Lizard and Kraven would be good. Kraven is going after Lizard to kill him but Spider-Man is trying to stop him because he doesn't want Conners dead. So Kraven gets mad and also wants Spider-Man dead.

Something like that.
That could work.

I think it should be the symbiote reaches Brock in jail and escapes. Meanwhile Dr. Connors begins his transformation into the Lizard in the middle of the film. Max Dillon has an accident and becomes Electro or Mysterio plagues the city...either/or.

SM4 should have:
Venom
Lizard
Electro/Mysterio/Shocker (one of the 3)

This means nothing concerning the future of SM4. We have no idea what that deal could be all about. All that article has is a small excerpt, which is very vague.

fangrl06 said:
I'm just teasing.;)

BTW it's not: what happend to you?
It's: What's happening to you?

Just a heads up.

:( k ill change it. i thot it was so clever too. thx u

godovfury said:
July 22, 2006

Spiderman 4 Confirmed

SpiderMan2_2face.jpg
There's some eagle eyed people out there, and the sharp folks at Cinematical have found out the news that there is going to be a Spiderman 4 for definite.

From company information for Hasbro from New Ratings comes this little gem:
In a research note published yesterday, the analysts mention that the company has signed a five-year license agreement with Marvel for $205 million, $100 of which would be paid upon the closure of the deal and the rest when the two Spiderman movies are released. The agreement will commence in late-2006...
Sharp eyes indeed, did you catch that? "when the two Spiderman movies are released" and that commences late this year. That suggest two more movies from where we are now, 3 and 4.

By the way guys check this out its really cool: :spidey:
http://world2.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=31055433

One word: CRAP!

chaseter said:
I think it should be the symbiote reaches Brock in jail and escapes. Meanwhile Dr. Connors begins his transformation into the Lizard in the middle of the film. Max Dillon has an accident and becomes Electro or Mysterio plagues the city...either/or.

SM4 should have:
Venom
Lizard
Electro/Mysterio/Shocker (one of the 3)
Mysterio might be cool if we lose the costume. It could be like the comics...he makes Peter think he is going crazy. I really do want Lizard and Black Cat though.

Secret_Riddle said:
:( k ill change it. i thot it was so clever too. thx u
Don't worry, one time I miss spelled something in my sig, and kept it on for a while. I hope I didn't embarrass you.:O

how is mysterio better than goblin,goblin2,venom,doc ock,sandman?

Because he has a fishbowl and they don't.

xwolverine2 said:
how is mysterio better than goblin,goblin2,venom,doc ock,sandman?
No one said that. And they were already in the movies. We're talking about SM4. Plus he did make SM think he was going crazy....

fangrl06 said:
No one said that. And they were already in the movies. We're talking about SM4. Plus he did make SM think he was going crazy....
nobody has to say that.....

sm4 HAS to be better in terms of villains or else its a downgrade:down

Electro could work well.... Especially in the hands of Raimi...And Mysterio's fishbowl is awesome.... hahahah

xwolverine2 said:
nobody has to say that.....

sm4 HAS to be better in terms of villains or else its a downgrade:down
Alright....who would be better? Someone who could really mess with Peter's mind.

I'd say Lizard is a bigger and more interesting villain than Sandman. A thug who turns into sand.

But I have my doubts there'll be a fourth. It could be an open option but if the studio feels it is too costly with balooning budgets and decreased sells and Maguire/Dunst are gone....well I think SM3 is being made as a conclusion that will leave the door cracked for a fourth if wanted....but no cliffhanger this time though.

fangrl06 said:
:rolleyes: you see what happens when people under 100 posts make threads...?

i dont need a hundred posts.
i have common sense.

I don't buy it... Lizard an A villain??? Maybe... but a finale villain? Hell no... besides this report is very vague and inconclusive... maybe down the road... not within the next three years though

For SM4 I could see Venom return for say first 10 mins of film and be defeated so that new baddies can be developed.

The Lizard would be fine and yeah Doc Conners needs a couple of scenes like Doc Ock before he transforms and begins his rampage on NYC.

In between Lizard and main story plot we could have a few scenes involving a strange character dressed up like Spidey commiting crimes and causing havok allowing the public and Jameson to suggest and target Spidey as a rogue and therefore gang together and take him down.

Meanwhile the real Spiderman while trying to come to terms with whats happening around him not only battles with bad dreams caused with last battle with Sandman and Venom has to go up against Lizard and find out and prove that he is not the Spidey gone bad.

The imposter is none other than Quentin Beck Mysterio who is exposed as the second villain who has a few gimmicks up his sleeve to make the public go crazy and at the same time frame Spiderman for good.

One scene I would love or see created is Mysterio wants to get Spidey on his own so he invents a fantastic illusion that causes the public to clear the city (maybe a tidal wave illusion or a swarm of deadly bees approaching NYC would be cool) he succeeds and doing this Spidey would face Mysterio but also Lizard crashes the party giving Spidey another great battle.

Somewhere in around the battle Jameson and Robbie would be hiding and getting full coverage of Lizard and also at the same time eventually be proven wrong that Mysterio is the enemy and not Spidey.

Its a mess I know but I hope some of you understand and know that ASM 13 was Mysterio's first appearance where he tried to frame Spidey. It was and still is a classic. If and when they do use him I hope this comic will be used as a subplot for SM4

:marv: :eek:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"