Sequels Spiderman 4 Confirmed

The Villain said:
For SM4 I could see Venom return for say first 10 mins of film and be defeated so that new baddies can be developed.

The Lizard would be fine and yeah Doc Conners needs a couple of scenes like Doc Ock before he transforms and begins his rampage on NYC.

In between Lizard and main story plot we could have a few scenes involving a strange character dressed up like Spidey commiting crimes and causing havok allowing the public and Jameson to suggest and target Spidey as a rogue and therefore gang together and take him down.

Meanwhile the real Spiderman while trying to come to terms with whats happening around him not only battles with bad dreams caused with last battle with Sandman and Venom has to go up against Lizard and find out and prove that he is not the Spidey gone bad.

The imposter is none other than Quentin Beck Mysterio who is exposed as the second villain who has a few gimmicks up his sleeve to make the public go crazy and at the same time frame Spiderman for good.

One scene I would love or see created is Mysterio wants to get Spidey on his own so he invents a fantastic illusion that causes the public to clear the city (maybe a tidal wave illusion or a swarm of deadly bees approaching NYC would be cool) he succeeds and doing this Spidey would face Mysterio but also Lizard crashes the party giving Spidey another great battle.

Somewhere in around the battle Jameson and Robbie would be hiding and getting full coverage of Lizard and also at the same time eventually be proven wrong that Mysterio is the enemy and not Spidey.

Its a mess I know but I hope some of you understand and know that ASM 13 was Mysterio's first appearance where he tried to frame Spidey. It was and still is a classic. If and when they do use him I hope this comic will be used as a subplot for SM4

:marv: :eek:

how about venom be the main villian and lizard's story as a subplot:)

The Villain said:
For SM4 I could see Venom return for say first 10 mins of film and be defeated so that new baddies can be developed.

The Lizard would be fine and yeah Doc Conners needs a couple of scenes like Doc Ock before he transforms and begins his rampage on NYC.

In between Lizard and main story plot we could have a few scenes involving a strange character dressed up like Spidey commiting crimes and causing havok allowing the public and Jameson to suggest and target Spidey as a rogue and therefore gang together and take him down.

Meanwhile the real Spiderman while trying to come to terms with whats happening around him not only battles with bad dreams caused with last battle with Sandman and Venom has to go up against Lizard and find out and prove that he is not the Spidey gone bad.

The imposter is none other than Quentin Beck Mysterio who is exposed as the second villain who has a few gimmicks up his sleeve to make the public go crazy and at the same time frame Spiderman for good.

One scene I would love or see created is Mysterio wants to get Spidey on his own so he invents a fantastic illusion that causes the public to clear the city (maybe a tidal wave illusion or a swarm of deadly bees approaching NYC would be cool) he succeeds and doing this Spidey would face Mysterio but also Lizard crashes the party giving Spidey another great battle.

Somewhere in around the battle Jameson and Robbie would be hiding and getting full coverage of Lizard and also at the same time eventually be proven wrong that Mysterio is the enemy and not Spidey.

Its a mess I know but I hope some of you understand and know that ASM 13 was Mysterio's first appearance where he tried to frame Spidey. It was and still is a classic. If and when they do use him I hope this comic will be used as a subplot for SM4

:marv: :eek:

I like this idea and to use Mysterio based on his first appearance would be sensible aswell. Mysterio does not need a movie to himself but he should be included in the franchaise.

Venom and Lizard could easily share villain roles but maybe better to have Venom for first 30 mins then go onto Lizard and Mysterio for last half.

Given good and carefull thought from Director and writers SM4 could be another ACE film although still waiting to see SM3

Oh and Mysterio's outfit needs modernising any ideas?

ISHMAEL said:
how about venom be the main villian and lizard's story as a subplot:)

Venom is a cool character and I can't wait to see how he looks in SM3 but I would have him as a main villain but used in the first 30 mins. Lizard is a classic 60's foe and we oldies need to see classics aswell not just Venom.

Mysterio although not as popular as Venom but nevertheless classic villain is not too OTT to bring onto the screen and deep down I sense Sam Raimi would love to add him in.

I think Lizard/Kraven is the best plot with Lizard in it... not as a finale... but a movie to open up the next series of films....

Alot of interesting comments here keep them coming.

Lizard/Kraven would be good too and as for Venom I think two appearances would be enough in SM3 and perhaps SM4.

Don't think for one second that I'm against having him included my only wish is to see a few more classic comic stories brought to the big screen.

May it be Venom/Lizard/Mysterio or Venom/Lizard/Kraven whatever the director or writers come up with I'm sure fans won't be too upset I hope.

:spidey: vs :D :bomb:

We all know everyone will be wanting Carnage after spiderman 3. I predict a 3 way battle: Spidey vs Venom vs Carnage. And perhaps venom becomes spideys ally and theres your part 4 lol

Oh and with carnage they can get a muscular guy to make up for the complaints for Grace.

I can't see Carnage... Venom returning is a long shot if you know the spoilers... but Carnage as a stand alone doesn't work... Lizard and Carnage is just two drastically different stories put into one that can't work as a finale either.... if the break it up into three sequel films... I'll stick with my plot

SM4: Lizard/Kraven/Cassidy symbiate cliffhanger
SM5: Carnage, Scorpion, King Pin, Dock Ock cliff hanger
SM6: Sinister Six

but that is just my vision.... if SM4 is to be that last one... I have no idea...

Theres a poll that says venom in the general forum lol

Sounds like people feel venom will get little screentime in 3.

xwolverine2 said:
nobody has to say that.....

sm4 HAS to be better in terms of villains or else its a downgrade:down

xwolverine2 brings up an excellent point.
See, the problem is, NO villain, except for the minority fanbase of that villain, will create as much hype as is currently being created for Venom. This film is including very much of what we all have been waiting for: Harry's revenge, the symbiote, and Venom finally on screen. What can top that, story-wise or other?
Look at it this way: S-M1 created an infinite amount of hype because it was Spidey's big-screen debut, his origin, all of the anticipation and excitement of the novelty. S-M2 was hyped because this franchise was worthy of a sequel , and they were introducing the classic Doc Ock. S-M3 is hyped because it will be mind-blowing seeing as how we will see three villains, including Venom, Harry as GGwhatever, and an epic villain in Sandman. The buzz over Venom's appearance has created a huge stir, and will likely result in a big box office.
So, the question that xwolverine2 is bringing up is, what logically comes next after that? Mysterio with a fishbowl! Electro shooting....electricity! Not trying to be a smartass or offend fans of those characters, they could be great in a movie, but following Venom and the hype surrounding him makes no sense. His inclusion, for me, signals the end of the franchise, at least for now.
Having said that, I hope I am wrong on everything I just said.

For the people who think Raimi is going to direct SM4... don't count on it.

He just bought the rights to Terry Goodkind's Sword of Truth series and is going to start working on Wizard's First Rule after he wraps up SM3. From what I understand he wants to do the whole series (11 books) and they will all be "groundbreaking" TV miniseries. Likely he would only direct the first few and then turn it over someone else and just produce it, but this really hurts his chances of doing anymore Spidey movies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"