What do you think, do we need another Boy Wonder?

We don't need a Corps like the Green Lanterns. It just wouldn't hurt to have a couple of heroes with the same title running around. You know, like the Flashes, Green Arrows (before Winick ****ed Connor), and Wildcats.

Yeah it just seems like with a bit of coordination that would be a really great way to **** with criminals. Like 'Max' in Losers, or Alfred Borden in The Prestige.

I personally would love having two Batmen. You could have the light and fun Batman and Robin with Dick, and the gritty, urban Batman with Bruce...appeasing both segments of his fanbase. Plus, it would but Dick where he kind of deserves to be; Bruce's equal. Not to mention, I would make so much sense in terms of the whole urban legend side of the character.

But iit would still piss off legions of fans, I'm sure.

I personally would love having two Batmen. You could have the light and fun Batman and Robin with Dick, and the gritty, urban Batman with Bruce...appeasing both segments of his fanbase. Plus, it would but Dick where he kind of deserves to be; Bruce's equal. Not to mention, I would make so much sense in terms of the whole urban legend side of the character.

But iit would still piss off legions of fans, I'm sure.

When Bruce comes back, there is absolutely nothing that can be done that won't piss off legions of fans.

Two Batmen = Upset fans.
Dick goes back to being Nightwing = Upset fans.
Dick gets a new identity = Upset fans.
Dick stays as Batman and Bruce either retires or finds a new identity = Upset fans.

I'm pretty sure Dick will stay as Batman for a while when Bruce is back - I doubt Bruce will take the cowl back instantly.

Then **** it, two Batmenn forever!

I'm probably the only one here who likes Tim the way he is...I'm not saying I want him to stay Red Robin...but either Red Robin or back to being Robin, I like how Dc just made him Batman, Jr. The angst, the chip-on-his-shoulder, the burdens he gives himself, the borading...I always imagined he would become Batman in the future (around his mid-twenties or whenever Bruce retired dies) and seeing him act like Batman has been pleasant for me.

I'm probably the only one here who likes Tim the way he is...I'm not saying I want him to stay Red Robin...but either Red Robin or back to being Robin, I like how Dc just made him Batman, Jr. The angst, the chip-on-his-shoulder, the burdens he gives himself, the borading...I always imagined he would become Batman in the future (around his mid-twenties or whenever Bruce retired dies) and seeing him act like Batman has been pleasant for me.
I agree with you. Granted, I don't think the actual quality of Red Robin has breen that good, the concept behind it is pretty solid. Before they picked Dick, I had really hoped they would make Tim Batman and go more back to the classic, lighthearted detective stories of the 70s.

I'd like to see another kid mysteriously appear from Bruce's past. Then get Barbara out of that #*_# wheelchair to kick ass.

And that kid should be half black.

I really hope Dick doesn't stay as Batman after Bruce returns, at least not very long afterward anyway.

Last edited:
Eww, no.

The kid should be partially black and Asian, just to match up with Ollie's son Connor.

And the children of Tommy Chong.

And a clone of Bruce.

Last edited:
Batman corps, **** yeah!

I'm getting flashbacks from Kingdom Come with Bruces RoboBat army.

But the two batmen idea would be great. Especially if the two of them went after the same guy one after the other without updating each other. Completely freak the guy out. He breaks down crying after the 2nd visit as Batman keeps harrassing him for the same info (so it seems).

Actually that would be a hilarious issue, an EMP from some thugs breaking things wipes out all electronics for a few miles, both Batmen, Red Robin, Damien Robin, Huntress and anyone else keeps going to this one guy who has the info they need for the villain of the arc. After the third visit or so he'd likely just check himself into Arkham or something. :p

Last edited:
i vote yes therevshould always be a boy wonder

I don't want two Batmen and I don't particularly care about new Robins. Might as well just let Damian stay as Robin since he's got the role, he's very young, and Tim's moved on to greener pastures. De-grimdark Tim, put Cass in her Kasumi costume or another identity, have Dick go back to Nightwing, and that's a pretty solid Bat-family along with Steph as Batgirl, Bruce as Batman, Babs as Oracle, and Damian as Robin.

Batman Corps sounds too Kingdom Come-y.

Batman Corps sounds too Kingdom Come-y.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"