Days of Future Past What do you want FOX to show at this year COMIC CON?

Apocolypse is at least 10 times better than Thanos. The X-men could manhandle Avengers.

They are both excellent villains for the teams that can crossover into other spinn offs/solos due to their scope. We all have our personal favorites, but Thanos would destroy Apocalypse in more then a few ways.

First things first. Days Of Future Past needs to be good and set the course.

Last edited:
They are both excellent villains for the teams that can crossover into other spinn offs due to their scope. We all have our personal favorites, but Thanos would destroy Apocalypse in more then a few ways.

First things first. Days Of Future Past needs to be good and set the course.

Well I wasn't talking about which character would defeat which in the comic world lol. Most X-men fans are going to know who Apocalypse is, and he would be even more amazing in a film than Thanos in my opinion. He's just more interesting. I never cared for Thanos too much tbh.

Well I wasn't talking about which character would defeat which in the comic world lol. Most X-men fans are going to know who Apocalypse is, and he would be even more amazing in a film than Thanos in my opinion. He's just more interesting. I never cared for Thanos too much tbh.

I like them both, Thanos is cosmic galactic threat, Apolcalyspe is an earth bound threat.

I would be more intreste In seeing darkseid In a justice league film than Thanos In third avengers myself.

As for apocalypse hopefully he will be used In X-Force.

Your still going off comic potential, both are excellent Grade A Super Villains. When it comes to the books I prefer the Apocalypse X stories myself, but Thanos is an excellent character and has just as much if not more potential for the film Universes that have been layed out . The X-Men films have to prove they can handle that scope, make a crowd pleaser and fix some of the issues before they can get into "Manhandle The Avengers" territory.

Rather your an X Men fan or Avengers, theres no denying the Avengers film owns alot of audiences right now. If an X film could top that with audiences that would be highly impressive. I'm just excited there are so many epic Marvel flicks coming out every year....and for once I'm very hopeful Fox can get this franchise going at full speed in the right direction. Apocalypse is the perfect crossover and event villain to go epic with the franchise.

Last edited:

I agree!

So is everybody happy now that DOFP is getting a large presence in Comic-Con! I didn't think they would release promotional materials for the Sentinels this early.

totally agree.

I dont care if Fox copies Marvel if that means BIG things for us all.

Apocalypse HAS to happpen, oh, and have u all read the just released new rumour?? lol.

He may be coming very soon! :D
What rumor please enlighten me

Unleash The Fanboy isn't exactly the site you associate with breaking huge scoops, but nevertheless they make a bold claim. First off that they have a source within Fox studio, and that the source has revealed Fox's plan to bring the 5,000-year-old human mutant, Apocalypse, to the big screen.

This is what she said:
“He’s definitely a big part of Fox’s whole plan for a big X-Men universe with spin-off movies. The Avengers really is the template here”

Will he show up in Days Of Future Past?
“I won’t say too much about that. You’ll just have to wait and see”

Although, this info may seem old compare to Bleeding Cool's interview with Bryan Singer last March. At that point Singer was asked about the gray skinned mutant with blue lips being Days Of Futures Past and replied nervously, "I can’t tell you…" When pressed further he tried to deflect the questions with, "This is how it gets started, when somebody starts piecing the little bits together…."

Original article: http://www.unleashthefanboy.com/mov...pse-big-part-of-foxs-new-x-men-universe/63792

if their source is real and honest, I see Fox building all the next movies around him.

with a cameo on DOFP, villain moving the strings on X-Force and full villain on next main team sequel.

It would be f***** Epic!! :awesome:

Fox, make it happen!!

if their source is real and honest, I see Fox building all the next movies around him.

with a cameo on DOFP, villain moving the strings on X-Force and full villain on next main team sequel.

It would be f***** Epic!! :awesome:

Fox, make it happen!!

What are the prominent X-Force villains featured in the comics?

Ive only read first number, well, some pages, lol

So as of right now, Deadpool is a villain somehow, and there is a human character, father of a known mutant I think, that's a billonaire.... well, I need to read more :D

But Ive read that Apocalypse was introduced in X-Force and is the iconic villain of Cable, so... would make perfect sense to use him a bit on X-Force

Finally Apocalypse, hope for Mr. Sinister too.
13 years of Magneto, enough!

They should save Apocalypse for a X-Men movie, he's too iconic to be introduced in a X-Force movie which is probably not going to be seen by most people unlike with the previous film. Same with Mr. Sinister.

There are a lot of X-Men villains like Stryfe, Omega Red that could be chosen as a X-Force villain.

Omega Red is same villain for X-Men as Apocalypse, not for X-Force. So I don't understand talking Psylocke or Apocalypse doesn't fit to X-Force movie. X-Factor, X-Men, X-Force all of them fight Apocalypse.

Last edited:
They should save Apocalypse for a X-Men movie, he's too iconic to be introduced in a X-Force movie which is probably not going to be seen by most people unlike with the previous film. Same with Mr. Sinister.

There are a lot of X-Men villains like Stryfe, Omega Red that could be chosen as a X-Force villain.
That is yet to be determined. It's way to early to know what that movie is going to turn out like. What if they go the Uncanny X-Force route and put Wolverine as the leader? It is within the realm of possibilities (although not the way I want it to happen).

If they go with a more 90s X-Force movie, then Apocalypse might not be the best fit for a villain. However, I'm really thinking they're going for the Uncanny X-Force because it ties into X-Men way more. They even operate out of the mansion. If Archangel is involved, then he is THE X-Man that is MOST CLOSELY tied to Apocalypse.

That is yet to be determined. It's way to early to know what that movie is going to turn out like. What if they go the Uncanny X-Force route and put Wolverine as the leader? It is within the realm of possibilities (although not the way I want it to happen).

If they go with a more 90s X-Force movie, then Apocalypse might not be the best fit for a villain. However, I'm really thinking they're going for the Uncanny X-Force because it ties into X-Men way more. They even operate out of the mansion. If Archangel is involved, then he is THE X-Man that is MOST CLOSELY tied to Apocalypse.

Gah, that would be great, Get Ben Foster back for Archangel with Apocalypse and I'm set.

What are the prominent X-Force villains featured in the comics?
Apocalypse, Stryfe, Black Tom, Bastion, Nimrod, Selene, Leper Queen, Archangel, Brotherhood (Shadow King, Mystique, Skinless Man, Sabertooth, Daken), The Omegas...

Gah, that would be great, Get Ben Foster back for Archangel with Apocalypse and I'm set.
I feel really bad for how Ben was set up to fail in X3. He's a great actor, he worked out for months to get in shape, and the the movie just totally failed him. His role was so badly written and underdeveloped. All his hard work to get in shape was wasted in ONE scene that was filmed so poorly and with bad angles. Can anyone be surprised that his performance was pretty poor as well.

He would be a badass Archangel.

Apocalypse, Stryfe, Black Tom, Bastion, Nimrod, Selene, Leper Queen, Archangel, Brotherhood (Shadow King, Mystique, Skinless Man, Sabertooth, Daken), The Omegas...

I would like to see Stryfe as the main villain in the X-Force movie.

I would like to see Stryfe as the main villain in the X-Force movie.

Stryfe would be a good choice. Goes perefct with Cable. Still have to add Apocalypse to some degree since he is associated heavily with Stryfes Origins and Cable. But they wouldn't have to make him the main villain.

For crossover and world building purposes I see Apocalypse being included regardless. May not be the main villain but he's too connected and they want to world build here.

Last edited:
I feel really bad for how Ben was set up to fail in X3. He's a great actor, he worked out for months to get in shape, and the the movie just totally failed him. His role was so badly written and underdeveloped. All his hard work to get in shape was wasted in ONE scene that was filmed so poorly and with bad angles. Can anyone be surprised that his performance was pretty poor as well.

He would be a badass Archangel.

Indeed. He was a near perfect angel, all for nothing. All the promo pics of Angel in the x-suit, and we get JACK.

He needs to be archangel, if Ellen can come back, so can Ben! Archangel would be a marvel to see on screen. Those wings! I can see the VSFX already.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"