What does it mean to be black?

Is it racist to notice black people are in the room/walking on the street/around you generally?

Is it racist to notice black people are in the room/walking on the street/around you generally?
i used to do that all the time when i was younger...now i dont even care...we're all the same in my book...

I don't hold any racist views whatsover and at times have actually been quite passionate about equal rights, etc, and very much anti-racist. In fact, I just don't get racists at all. They seem a little unstable to me. What kind of moron thinks hes born superior?

But yeah, its like a reactional thing. I can't help but notice when a black guy is in the room. Though I'm a very socially insecure person anyway.

I don't hold any racist views whatsover and at times have actually been quite passionate about equal rights, etc, and very much anti-racist. In fact, I just don't get racists at all. They seem a little unstable to me. What kind of moron thinks hes born superior?

But yeah, its like a reactional thing. I can't help but notice when a black guy is in the room. Though I'm a very socially insecure person anyway.
How could you not notice a Black guy in the room, unless you were blind? :huh:

you notice the guy, not the color :cwink:
Hahaha, ridiculous.

"Did you see a short, bald guy walk through here a second ago?"
"Well, I saw a GUY. :huh:"
"What did he look like?"
"I didn't notice, I just saw.....a human.....didn't see any features at all. Sort of like an amorphous blob with a penis. :huh:"

Hahaha

Hahaha, ridiculous.

"Did you see a short, bald guy walk through here a second ago?"
"Well, I saw a GUY. :huh:"
"What did he look like?"
"I didn't notice, I just saw.....a human.....didn't see any features at all. Sort of like an amorphous blob with a penis. :huh:"

I see you noticed the penis though

:ninja:

PERVERT

:mad:

I'd actually describe myself as having an issue with fat people. I'm a fattist, if you will.

If I see a heavily overweight person, I feel instant disgust. I then question whether that feeling is justified. It sort of is. I'm not talking about people that are just a little on the plump side. I'm talking about blimps. I don't care what condition you supposedly have, you only get into that blimp, my fat is covering my groin, I have five chins stage through years of continuous self abuse.

I am a well spoken black man....28 yo working for a dot.com....some would say I am not black enough....and I say to them....could you add fries to my order please

I'd actually describe myself as having an issue with fat people. I'm a fattist, if you will.

If I see a heavily overweight person, I feel instant disgust. I then question whether that feeling is justified. It sort of is. I'm not talking about people that are just a little on the plump side. I'm talking about blimps. I don't care what condition you supposedly have, you only get into that blimp, my fat is covering my groin, I have five chins stage through years of continuous self abuse.

I saw a documentary on BBC 1 about this girl who was fat and it totally changed my opinion about overwight people. This girl was constantly stared at, People would shout abuse at her, she couldn't get a boyfriend and she was really depressed. It made me feel really orry for her. In the end she got a gastric bypass and lost a ton of weight.

I am a well spoken black man....28 yo working for a dot.com....some would say I am not black enough....and I say to them....could you add fries to my order please

What a nightmare situation. I've heard that people have been saying "Obama isn't black enough" and black people saying it about other black people. People that think like that need to wise the **** up.

I don't get it from black people. It's always preppy white kids here in Delaware :down:

What a nightmare situation. I've heard that people have been saying "Obama isn't black enough" and black people saying it about other black people. People that think like that need to wise the **** up.

Those people are ignorant and buy in to an age old steroetype. Their is no typical black person. We are all individuals and different. Black people are so on other black people about proving some sort of imaginary blackness.

You don't hear Hispanic people going on about how Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz or Christiana Agulaira aren't hispanic enough

Those people are ignorant and buy in to an age old steroetype. Their is no typical black person. We are all individuals and different. Black people are so on other black people about proving some sort of imaginary blackness.

You don't hear Hispanic people going on about how Jessica Alba, Cameron Diaz or Christiana Agulaira aren't hispanic enough

I really wish they'd change the word "black" to "hood" or "street" when they say that dumb **** cuz then I'd agree. I see no benefits to being a gangsta in 2007 :down:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"