What does it mean to be black?

I'm a big pasta fan

Me too

_42222218_gall_mario.jpg

Hey Whirly...long time no argue...how are ya?

Actually pretty ****ty, I went in for a knee op and caught a staph infection in hospital...... Which really pissed me off as I was hoping to be playing rugby again by now. Anyway I hope you're O.K.

Actually pretty ****ty, I went in for a knee op and caught a staph infection in hospital...... Which really pissed me off as I was hoping to be playing rugby again by now. Anyway I hope you're O.K.

I have been reading that staph seems to be making a comeback (and not in a good way)...but good to hear you're OK.....I'm good...I still get a paycheck and I just bought new furniture....

MRSA or regular ol' staph?

It wasn't MRSA but it did require cyproxin to get rid of it. I'm still not 100% it got on my lungs. I know what you're thinking it was a knee op.... Don't ask. I have put on about a stone and a half of lard through eating and not training for about 10 weeks.

:(

I have been reading that staph seems to be making a comeback (and not in a good way)...but good to hear you're OK.....I'm good...I still get a paycheck and I just bought new furniture....

Thanks for the concern. Tasteful furniture I'm sure. You guys take care.

It wasn't MRSA but it did require cyproxin to get rid of it. I'm still not 100% it got on my lungs. I know what you're thinking it was a knee op.... Don't ask. I have put on about a stone and a half of lard through eating and not training for about 10 weeks.

:(

Nono, it makes sense. Once that crap gets in your bloodstream; it can turn up anywhere. Speedy recovery dude.

Hey, glad to see you're still alive, Whirly. Here's hopin' you're back to kickin' real soon. :kneejoke: :up:

jag

what goes on in Delaware???

From what I've seen from visiting, there are heaps of ignorant preppy white people and white people trying to be "thugs." From what Spoons has told me, he is always "the black person" of the group.

I'm the same way where I live and work here in CT....a friend of mine actually has me in his phone as "My Black Friend"

Oh dear :csad: Things like that will always seem weird to me...Spoons and I had pretty much opposite high school experiences- He went to a pretty much all-white school and mine was majority black. I remember when I first went to a party with some of his friends in Delaware that I was really taken aback at how he was singled out as "the black guy."

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"