What first drew you to Batman?

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by Chris Wallace, Mar 31, 2006.

?

WHat first drew you to Batman?

1. Costume

2. Car

3. The whole dark, brooding persona

4. That goofy 60's theme song

5. Other/Don't remember

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Two-Face Harvey Dent

why is it odd? boys or men wgho are interested in cars that they are interested in Batmobile so that they like the man behind the wheel.

2. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

I mean it is odd to start reading the comics because "Wow, he has a nice car. I think I will start reading his comic series now."
    :confused:

3. Two-Face Harvey Dent

I have friends just into cars more then me but they love the 89 Batmobile more than the film itself and they buy comics of it :D

4. Clerk You Look Plump Today

I got an action figure from my Grandma, which led me to the 90s cartoon.

5. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

I'm going to like change what I said in my earlier posts about how I got into Batman cause I forgot some stuff...

I got into watching the Batman Animated Series because of my older brother. Got into Batman because of that and the Batman 89' movie. Got into actually reading the Batman comics because I loved Jim Lee's art in Hush as well as the storyline and my big brother telling me some facts I never knew. And these forums are making me want to read more and more different stories I have not read. I even downloaded some from BitLord that I just wanted to read and not buy.

:)

6. Bruce_Wayne29 Registered

The mythology, the dark brooding persona.

7. saint sinner x Registered

What first drew me to batman is how freakin bad ass he is. Batman is also probably the most complex character in my opinion that i've ever known. He is the symbol of the inbalance between the dark and the light. His willpower and determination to win is unbelievable. I was also drawn to him by the fact that he seems like he has everything: the cars the girls the money but in reality he doesn't have peace within himself. he is like the tortured soul fighting a never ending battle and for that reason above all he is the most beloved character in my eyes. LIVE ON BATMAN NEVER STOP FIGHTING, EVIL PREVAILS WHEN GOOD MEN FAILS TO ACT.