• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What games should I get?

The Bruce

The First and Best
Reaction score
I'm getting it in December....Besides Zelda what should I pick up?

Trauma Center is really fun
Monkey Ball is also fun, but the controls take a bit to get used to.

I bought a bunch of games and couldn't even keep them in there for any length of time because I'm just playing Zelda. Wii Sports is fun... Super Monkey Ball is fun, although I am really upset with the lack of a billiards game like in the first two... I played that more than anything, I think.

I cancelled my pre-orders for Red Steel and Excite Truck... and wish I did the same for Tony Hawk's Downhill Jam... but then again, I played it all of 10 minutes before tearing open Zelda. Need For Speed Carbon comes out at my store today, so I'll check that one out. I'm getting the steering wheel adapter for my wiimote too. Should be interesting.

I got online today... the virtual console alone is too exciting for words (if you're a long time Nintendo fan). I have a 2000 point card, but have yet to use it. We'll see.

Wii Sports is pretty damn cool, and Zelda is good :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"