What if Natalie Portman was...

Reaction score
Catwoman? Would you like her as Catwoman? I think she would make a great Catwoman. I know its never gonna happen but thought what the heck.

hmmm... I love Portman, and she can be sexy as hell sometimes, but I don't think she's Catwoman-sexy. she's more of a girl next door type.

She seems so young even though shes prolly the right age for catwoman. I dont see her playing a bad guy or even a walk the line character (however they shoose to play it)

I dont think I would be dissapointed if she was cast. Catwoman is one of the characters i think who has a lot of different possible casting choices and I'd be happy with a number of actresses.

Sadly I dont think we will get another Catwoman, but I think that Portman would be a good choice.

cerealkiller182 said:
She seems so young even though shes prolly the right age for catwoman. I dont see her playing a bad guy or even a walk the line character (however they shoose to play it)

I dont think I would be dissapointed if she was cast. Catwoman is one of the characters i think who has a lot of different possible casting choices and I'd be happy with a number of actresses.
ever see closer??? she was pretty on the line with that one :x

She's a great actress (expect in SW movies, though I like SW prequels as well :confused: ) so I think she has a wide range of roles that she'd do well in.

No. She doesnt have the right...proportions. Now Gina Gerson.....

jaydawg said:
No. She doesnt have the right...proportions. Now Gina Gerson.....

she doesn't have the right face...

Gina Gershon?
gershonl.jpg
Are you kidding? She may not be the perfection of Michelle Phiffer (I know I butcherd her last name), but Gershon is a pretty good actress. Hell she even has experience with the character, as she voices Catwoman in the subpar The Batman. Shes pretty good on the show, imagine how she'd be if they allowed her to use the stunning sexuality of her live action roles.

Somebody some time ago posted a picture of Portman along with a pic of Selina Kyle and they looked almost exactly alike. Assuming nudity is not required and I hope that it would not be, she can play the physical aspects well.

It's just a question of whether or not she can play the personality convincingly, because that's much harder.

those are some nice comparisons, but Jim Lee draws women so generically that you could find lots of other actresses who also look just like that...

Ehh... even with that nice collage of pictures, I just don't see Natalie as Catwoman.

Huntress, on the other hand? Maybe.

Honestly Charlize Theron would have made a good Catwoman. Might be cliche but it's true.

Just stick with Michelle :up: If she can be the best thing about Batman Returns come on now :up:

someone needs to make a manip of portman in the suit >D

Natalie Portman is too young, too small and doesn't have the build for Catwoman/Selina Kyle.

No way....

I just don't see Natalie Portman as Selina. There are a lot of other actresses I could see in the role, but not her. I just keep hearing her pitiful lines from the Star Wars movies in my head....

I know, it isn't fair to judge her on that premise, but even without it, she still doesn't scream "Catwoman" to me....and after that last sorry excuse for a Catwoman movie, they had better make DAMN sure they get the casting of the next Catwoman (who'd better be Selina Kyle) perfect....as well as the director, writers, co-stars, location, costume(s), etc.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"