The All-Purpose The Ultimates thread

thats somthing ive wonderd as well but mabey in the ult universe if your heads gone,your dead.

Well I hope not, cause that would just make Abomination hate Hulk/Banner even more.

thats treu but keep in mind hes not his own man,hes a government sanctioned and funded villian on a team so he takes orders no matter and i like it like that,the libs wouldent make sense as rouge heros on there own,mabey lokie but not abom.Id like to see the team reformed.If abom can regenerate he would have by the end of that issue,if he cant im sure he could be put back togeather.I love his ultimate design with the tail and so on so i want to see more of him as well.

I buy them in volumes, ultimates 2.1 ends with Thor being imprisoned at the triskelion after they manage to bring him in, with Loki at work. 2.2 was supposed to be done by october according to amazon....:huh: i've pre-ordered it too

Does anybody have a date for issue 13? the marvel site says it was supposed to be out this week =/

Also when are they looking at launching V3?

2007-03-14 last issue of ultimates 2 we would be lucky to get a preview this week

its a shame.

v3....who knows i guess,i know a few dates have been thrown around but nothing concreate as far as i know and even if they called it that it doesnt mean much.

I buy them in volumes, ultimates 2.1 ends with Thor being imprisoned at the triskelion after they manage to bring him in, with Loki at work. 2.2 was supposed to be done by october according to amazon....:huh: i've pre-ordered it too
...ouch...*pats shoulder*:csad:

Does anybody have a date for issue 13? the marvel site says it was supposed to be out this week =/

Also when are they looking at launching V3?

Hitch finished the issue a long time ago,but his inker and colorist had other commitments which were slowly coming to deadline as Hitch was finishing up #13.

Heck,if we're gonna wait a long ass time for an issue of Ultimates,might as well be their finale.

its still unexcuseable.

On the beast note,yes it would be cool but i like that dead means dead in the ultimate u and if he were still alive i think he would have come to help during the lib attack.

edit,i guess hes coming back,if he joins ultimates thats cool.

so we're waiting on one issue, then the second 'series' of ultimates is done? So I can get my volume? I'm sooooo far behind it's not even funny:(

so we're waiting on one issue, then the second 'series' of ultimates is done? So I can get my volume? I'm sooooo far behind it's not even funny:(

Yup,the final part comes out in March.But the trade,hasn't been solicited yet.Expect it sometime in the summer or fall of 07.

didn't want to start a new thread,

Mark gives us some clues about his followup to Ultimates 2 with Hitch:

http://forums.millarworld.tv/index.php?s=&showtopic=67765&view=findpost&p=1521732

Okay, here we go.

*It's a regular series as opposed to a mini-series or special project.

*It doesn't feature a solo character... as such.

*We had planned to do something else (original title Civil War), though these plans were put on a shelf for a while once we heard this was a possibility.

*The first issue involves a school.

*The second issue has a new villainess who's secret identity was devised by my daughter. Note: She will not be recieving any royalties for this and will be paid instead in food and clothes.

*I'm writing issue four at the moment and planning anywhere between fourteen and sixteen.

*One of these characters is from the sixties, but another isn't.

*There are three important female characters in this book.

Let the spec begin!!

MM

PS And let's kill any other threads on the subject for now.

why must you be so angry ang?

why must you be so angry ang?

Ive stood by,defending it being a few months late but this is ridiculus and im done defending it.Why move on to three with such vague details when we havent seen the end of the last arch.Im also still bitter about losing hulk vs wolverine

its still unexcuseable.

On the beast note,yes it would be cool but i like that dead means dead in the ultimate u and if he were still alive i think he would have come to help during the lib attack.

edit,i guess hes coming back,if he joins ultimates thats cool.

Maybe he didn't want anybody to know he was alive. Although he's a mutant, he is a genius and has always taken more of a liking to research over action. He is nolonger blue so it seems as if he's been doing a lot of research and experimentation. Maybe he's been in Shield cutody, if thats the case I could see Fury not wanting him to get involved.

Hell yea two of my Favorite artist's, hopefully they stay on schedule, cause I really dont wanna wait 3 years to see McGuiness draw the Ultimates.

Beast is returning soon in UXM 81, I hope he becomes an Ultimate, maybe not be Mad's run but hopefully by Ed's run. I would love to see Beast as an Ultimate. He wouldn't be the first mutant, since Wasp is a mutant in the Ult universe.

How is he coming back from the dead? It be would be interesting to see join the Ultimates but I see hime joining the Ultimate Defenders more than any other group. Hank Pym could actually make a good Ult Defenders.

I dont know how he's coming back,since the comic hasn't come out yet, it's coming out in April in Ult X-Men 81, I dont know if he actually ever died. Well the Ult Defenders where featured in Ultimates 6 vol 2, they sucked, I would like them to eventually feature a good team of Ult Defenders, but the main 4 Defenders Dr. Strange, Hulk, Silver Surfer, and Namor wouldn't work right now. I wouldn't want Beast on a ****ty team like the Ult Defenders in Ultimates 6.

Bryan Hitch said:
Not so the new gig though, that's going at a page and a half a day whihc
feels great. I don't think I realised how bad things got with ULtimates until
the waters broke at the end. I pencilled the forty-six page final issue in
just over eight weeks and finished it in December. I'll be pushing to make
sure I don't lose the pace I've got now; it's where I've wanted to be since I
started Ultimates and where I was on Authority.

http://www.byrnerobotics.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=17260&PN=1&TPN=9

Damn that's huge.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"