What IF....

Closerframe

Sidekick
Reaction score
Marvel has a "What IF?" comicbook series I could just imagine the possibilities of DC having one... This is my list of What If? What are some of your "What IF's?"

What if the Justice League was never created?

What if Bruce Wayans parents never died?

What if Superman didnt escape Kryption?

What if Wonder Woman never left the Amazon?

What if the Joker didnt survive the chemical blast?

I'm almost positive that's been done as an Elseworlds.

Closerframe said:
Been discussed in so many Batman stories I can't count them all.

Closerframe said:
Then there wouldn't be a Superman. Seems a pointless exercise to me, but then I've always found the majority of Elseworlds and What Ifs to be pointless exercises.

Closerframe said:
Again, there wouldn't be a Wonder Woman. Oh.

Closerframe said:
You mean, what if the Joker had ever BEEN in a chemical blast?

Marvel has a "What IF?" comicbook series I could just imagine the possibilities of DC having one... This is my list of What If? What are some of your "What IF's?"

DC has many. They're called Elseworlds, and the 52 earths...

He doesn't know! He actually doesn't realize that DC publishes comics. He thought they only made movies and TV shows.

Wow did you ever come to realize that I might just had created this thread just to see other "What If" possibilities that could occur. :wow:

Wow did you ever come to realize that I might just had created this thread just to see other "What If" possibilities that could occur. :wow:
Read some actual DC comics before you try and suggest what they should publish. It must be a bit embarrassing, realizing that everything you've suggested has already been tackled by a DC publication at some point or another, in some form or another.

Read some actual DC comics before you try and suggest what they should publish. It must be a bit embarrassing, realizing that everything you've suggested has already been tackled by a DC publication at some point or another, in some form or another.

Ok I got you...

What if Wonder Woman and Batman had a child?

What if became paralyzed and could never put on the batsuit again?

Lol

She's AN Amazon, she's not FROM the Amazon. She's from an island called Themiscyra.

I was gonna try and see if I could get these guys to lay off you a bit, but this is too hilarious to put a stop to.

He would continue to make s#itty movies with Marlon, Damon and his 75 other siblings.

He would continue to make s#itty movies with Marlon, Damon and his 75 other siblings.

I can just see it now Bruce Wayans: Bat-Comic "Hecklers are a cowardly superstitious lot!"

With 70 plus years, alternate universes, and out of continuity tales, there isn't much that hasn't already been done.

With 70 plus years, alternate universes, and out of continuity tales, there isn't much that hasn't already been done.
And there's nothing new about fanboys who think they've got big ideas that ain't been tried.

Oh really? What if the entiredy of the DCU, from the death of Bruce's parents to Superman coming to Earth to the genesis of The Joker and Lex Luthor's rise to power was orchistraited by an eccentric an amoral billionare in the future with access to technologies for creating superhumans and a time machine who wanted to make the world more interesting?

Yeah, that's been done. Though instead of being a Billionaire he was a Millionaire. And it turned out he was really Superman.

What if: Batman was Narcoleptic

what if the atom had growh powers as well as shrinking powers

what if jonny thunder was areested foe slavery regarding his mastery of thunderbolt

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"